Kathra
13-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Post your specs and experiences.

8/36/7 atm, and im outdamaging rogues.

You?

:D!

girney
13-10-2005, 10:17 PM
11/40. and i am outdamaging rogues even more! and oneshotting mages.

Lothereon
14-10-2005, 12:01 AM
1/14/36

Keeping up with Rogues, outhealing Priests

dantheman
14-10-2005, 12:02 AM
nerf!!!!

Kabhanda
14-10-2005, 12:13 AM
I can out damage rogues and out heal druids :P

Rey
14-10-2005, 12:22 AM
8/36/7 atm, and im outdamaging rogues.

Yes i felt it -_-

And like was saying for months...nerf druids!!!

girney
14-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Outheal somebody is simply a stupid phrae bcause it does not at all mean the haeling is needed, anyways.
I can outdamage rogues WITHOUT spending my manapool on it, Khlysti.

Abberare
14-10-2005, 12:04 PM
Highest numbers so far? My Ripper is 1.8 speed so that's only a loss of .1 with the new melee changes but my ambushes don't seem to crit as high, although I haven't done any PvP yet. I know rogues are on the list for talent improvements so I won't start whining yet :)

girney
14-10-2005, 12:40 PM
2.2k on Moirainblue
P.S. sorry, i think i overdid it there, won't gank you that much again.

AnteroVipune
14-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Adde yes we are. Maybe in the patch 2.1 :P

Robinvi
14-10-2005, 01:46 PM
WTF? We actually can say nerf Druids (!!!)
Next patch it TEH Paladins turn! Mhuahaha!!! 8) :lol: :wink:

TheFallen
14-10-2005, 03:25 PM

Ha...Ha...Ha...

:lol: :lol:

Lothereon
14-10-2005, 03:54 PM
1.8k myself, but like I said, I've only 14 points there.

Kathra
14-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Whats your base crit rate girn?

26.5% with LOTP and 1000 Attack power

Rey
15-10-2005, 12:01 AM

You already got your spammer of wrath
What u want more!!

Robinvi
15-10-2005, 01:23 AM

You already got your spammer of wrath
What u want more!!

I want all the power!!! But blizz will prob nerf uss even more :(
Hmmm, i actually wrote "it" instead of "it's"... Sounds retard! :lol:

girney
15-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Only about 18% base crit unbuffed - but I respecced to restoration again anyways.

Nivellen
15-10-2005, 03:28 PM
I've tried the Moonkin spec, but I didn't really like it. Even though the damage is interesting, also the decreased cast times are nice especially with the -0.5 sec cast time after a crit. This meant I could actually cast wrath in 1 second from time to time. Also, the increased armor in Moonkin Form is a big plus. (The crit damage increase was neat, before my Wrath crits were around 400/500 and Starfire 800/900, with the Balance spec they went up to 600 and 1000-1400 respectively and became more frequent)

All in all though, I really started missing Nature's Swiftness and Innervate, they make me feel stlong. So respecced back to Innervate. What I really like is the 0.5 decreased Healing Touch casting time. Also took the talent with +50% crit rate on Regrowth. Too bad can no longer have Innervate+Nature's Reach+Feral Charge.

Haven't checked out the 31+ Feral spec with LOTP, maybe some day. Sounds pretty juicy Kathra.

Kathra
15-10-2005, 04:05 PM
I've tried the Moonkin spec, but I didn't really like it. Even though the damage is interesting, also the decreased cast times are nice especially with the -0.5 sec cast time after a crit. This meant I could actually cast wrath in 1 second from time to time. Also, the increased armor in Moonkin Form is a big plus. (The crit damage increase was neat, before my Wrath crits were around 400/500 and Starfire 800/900, with the Balance spec they went up to 600 and 1000-1400 respectively and became more frequent)

All in all though, I really started missing Nature's Swiftness and Innervate, they make me feel stlong. So respecced back to Innervate. What I really like is the 0.5 decreased Healing Touch casting time. Also took the talent with +50% crit rate on Regrowth. Too bad can no longer have Innervate+Nature's Reach+Feral Charge.

Haven't checked out the 31+ Feral spec with LOTP, maybe some day. Sounds pretty juicy Kathra.

Indeed, gonna stay feral for now deffo. May spec resto if things get tough in BWL.

Tsarina
15-10-2005, 04:21 PM
One thing is the crit buff for the druid, but having that buff in a hunter/rogue team is a great addition to the overall damage output.

Kabhanda
15-10-2005, 05:00 PM
its nice, shame its not as daft as the shadow priest debuff which affects all shadow damage.

Meh, still means a feral druid's 'total' dps is insane due to boost it has on others (by the same method I can claim to pull 550-600 dps, alot of which is really done by warlocks :P)

Feral druid, hunter with trueshot, dps warrior, 2 rogues = ouch party

Kathra
15-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Using Telos dps meter its shown (at times) around 250-300Dps, which im loving :P

Hoxilato
25-11-2005, 10:24 AM
5 / 0 / 46

Sokre
08-12-2005, 09:29 AM
1/19/31, healing great, tanking great, dmg dealing very good :wink:

zendog
08-12-2005, 04:29 PM
I can't remember the numbers :cry:... I could guess it's something like 5/14/32

I have specced for nature's grasp, feral charge, nature's swiftness (AKA "the panic button") and innervate. It's a bit of a mix of general stuff, useful for killing furbolgs (only 400 Winterspring runs 'til I get that epic frostsaber - wOOt! :?), healing in MC, and generally mucking about. I don't PvP much (I have a teenage hordie druid who I do some RPPvPing with, alongside some RL mates).

I was thinking of respeccing moonkin, but it seems that it's very unfashionable on this server from reading the forums... I keep forgetting that the aim of the game is to pwn all others, not to have fun! How silly I am! :roll:

Although, having said that, cat form is great fun. I just prefer casting.

Kathra
08-12-2005, 04:41 PM
I can't remember the numbers :cry:... I could guess it's something like 5/14/32

I have specced for nature's grasp, feral charge, nature's swiftness (AKA "the panic button") and innervate. It's a bit of a mix of general stuff, useful for killing furbolgs (only 400 Winterspring runs 'til I get that epic frostsaber - wOOt! :?), healing in MC, and generally mucking about. I don't PvP much (I have a teenage hordie druid who I do some RPPvPing with, alongside some RL mates).

I was thinking of respeccing moonkin, but it seems that it's very unfashionable on this server from reading the forums... I keep forgetting that the aim of the game is to pwn all others, not to have fun! How silly I am! :roll:

Although, having said that, cat form is great fun. I just prefer casting.

Speccing moonkin, you will find that you suffer far more than your opponents.

zendog
08-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Speccing moonkin, you will find that you suffer far more than your opponents.
Never! They will be too in-awe of my elite dancing moves and unable to see through my moonfire spamming technique! *cough* :lol:

TBH I don't PvP much. If I did, then it'd be a feral build for me (both Rashan and Artia have been converting me to the ways of the puss-cat... meeyow)! As it is, I just enjoy balance and spellcasting more... Yeah, I know I should have rolled a mage, but the class doesn't seem to have as much depth as druids (not wanting to offend any mages, it's probably because I don't know their class well enough).

sara
08-12-2005, 06:41 PM
I hear that the lakes of crystal water that they summon are quite deep :)

Kathra
08-12-2005, 07:00 PM
¬_¬

Seriously, how can you find it fun? You have like, three attacks, one of which is obsolete.

Lothereon
08-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Rashan ... cat .... he's Resto Spec'd, well he was in MC about 25 minutes ago anyway.

zendog
08-12-2005, 11:38 PM
I think Rashan was feral specced a while back, for fast furbolg killing in Winterspring (I was resto/balance specced at the time, and respecced to as I am now a bit later - I've started using feral a lot more, since). Going for resto/innervate for MC sounds like a damn good plan.

Sara, true :oops: I mean no disrespect to mages at all. I meant that it was a much more of a focused, damage-dealing class than a druid (a choice of healer, tank, damage dealer, caster). Depth was a rubbish choice of words.

Besides, I enjoy being a caster more than going melee. Then again, I've always been specced mainly for resto/innervate (with balance or feral taking second place), and I'd like to give a moonkin/resto build a go. I don't do any PvP with this char, the only question is could I cope with just 20 points in resto for MC?

That's the main reason I've not respecced yet. Maybe when the expansion comes I suppose, but I'm still temped... I spend more time killing furballs in Winterspring than MC (but MC is definitely more important)!

Nivellen
09-12-2005, 01:20 AM
I don't do any PvP with this char, the only question is could I cope with just 20 points in resto for MC?
Of course you can. The problem is, can your raid cope with it? Will other people abuse you for not having innervate? It's one of the most useful abilities a druid brings in to any raid. But I've seen Feral druids (with the +% to stats Feral talent) heal quite well. There really should be no problem.

I was Balance/Resto for 1 day matter of fact. Had Moonkin Form, but got bored quickly, I didn't like it. And not having Innervate felt like it cut me in half. When I have an Innervate up, I feel.. powerful!

zendog
09-12-2005, 11:43 AM
Of course you can. The problem is, can your raid cope with it? Will other people abuse you for not having innervate? It's one of the most useful abilities a druid brings in to any raid. But I've seen Feral druids (with the +% to stats Feral talent) heal quite well. There really should be no problem.

I was Balance/Resto for 1 day matter of fact. Had Moonkin Form, but got bored quickly, I didn't like it. And not having Innervate felt like it cut me in half. When I have an Innervate up, I feel.. powerful!
hehe yeah, 1) innervate 2) ??? 3) profit! :)

My main worry about losing innervate is my own mana pool (I'm pretty sure our priests are kind enough to not abuse me for respeccing, although they do like getting innervated in long boss-fights... TBH I'd feel sorry for anyone in a guild where respec abuse would happen)... I might wait until I get some much nicer +int gear before I respec then... Seems like I'll be sticking with resto/feral for the time being :?.

Cheers all for the advice!

Kathra
09-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Maybe i'm being a bit biased when suggesting that Feral is fair for MC. Coi are a fucking awesome guild and to be frank, wouldnt really give a shit what spec you were. The tanks/priests are great etc,

I'd advise you stay resto until your guild really gets good at MC, knows it well etc. Going feral now may be a bad plan

Just my thoughts..

zendog
09-12-2005, 06:25 PM
I'd advise you stay resto until your guild really gets good at MC, knows it well etc. Going feral now may be a bad plan
Yeah, I suppose so... We're getting there on MC (all bosses down except majordomo and raggie, but those two are a loooong way away... :lol: our first majordomo encounter lasted all of 15 seconds). But not on farming status yet, as we still wipe once or twice on the later bosses, but as you say, it's about getting to know the place well!

I reckon I'll stay as I am until I get some nice, shiny Cenarion booty (looking like a stag in a bush FTW ;)), and raise my mana pool enough to consider a respec. Job's a good'un!

Lothereon
10-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Yeah, atm with Dawn we're raiding with Innervate only Druids for a first few months, however once the gear improves more we'll need less innervates and therefor Druids can re-spec if they desire.

Artia
13-12-2005, 03:32 AM
Yeah, atm with Dawn we're raiding with Innervate only Druids for a first few months, however once the gear improves more we'll need less innervates and therefor Druids can re-spec if they desire.

No wonder Artia, my feral druid, didn't even get a reply from Dawn :lol:

mynion
13-12-2005, 12:42 PM

All Dawn applicants should get an automatic acknowledgement emailed to them. You should then hear back from us a few days later.

Many apologies for us not getting back to you! I can't see any record of your application on the boards (I shall prod the Dawn site maintainer to see if they can find out what happened!)

mynion (Dawn)

13-12-2005, 01:55 PM

I shall prod the Dawn site maintainer to see if they can find out what happened!

Maintainer prodded. Application found. You should hear from Dawn in a few days.