View Full Version : Bolg signs off...

Bolg
03-10-2005, 12:01 AM
... from making any more arranged AV fights.

Why?

* Cause people on the horde side don't sign up when I am standing shouting 2-3 days before in Ogrimmar. Last time I shouted 6 days before and what happens. People runs and joins the queue when they hear about an AV fight and when we join we get lvl 51-55 in the raid without RESPECT for the others that is in the raid and REFUSE to leave. I am here to solve quests. I don't give a f*ck about your quests, AV fight is for WIN, and to farm some honor points.
Those who left on Saturday to let the others in the raid inside, you have my respect.

* Until they have fixed a new thing called "raid join" you wont see me in AV any more.

Sorry Chonar, but some Horde's are just big assh*les that doesn't respect the others in the raid that had signed up, so this wont work.

Bolg

Taurusos
03-10-2005, 06:15 AM
waah lol

Why?

* Cause people on the horde side don't sign up when I am standing shouting 2-3 days before in Ogrimmar. Last time I shouted 6 days before and what happens. People runs and joins the queue when they hear about an AV fight and when we join we get lvl 51-55 in the raid without RESPECT for the others that is in the raid and REFUSE to leave. I am here to solve quests. I don't give a f*ck about your quests, AV fight is for WIN, and to farm some honor points.
Those who left on Saturday to let the others in the raid inside, you have my respect.

OH NOES THY HAVE RESPECT...

* Until they have fixed a new thing called "raid join" you wont see me in AV any more. = www.waaaah.com

Sorry Chonar, but some Horde's are just big assh*les that doesn't respect the others in the raid that had signed up, so this wont work.

Bolg

Please consider using English next time posting. I have highlighted your grammatical mistakes.

BTW:

http://img150.exs.cx/img150/2645/orlyheadset9un.jpg

Llort
03-10-2005, 08:45 AM

Why?

* Until they have fixed a new thing called "raid join" you wont see me in AV any more.

Bolg

oh boohoo

go cry somehwere else

Everyone pays, so everyone has the same right to join AV from the lvl they can.

See if *we lower lvls* care if you are there or not

Taurusos
03-10-2005, 08:51 AM

Why?

Bolg

oh boohoo

go cry somehwere else

Everyone pays, so everyone has the same right to join AV from the lvl they can.

See if *we lower lvls* care if you are there or not

The troll didnt troll! :lol:

QFT btw.

Tarun
03-10-2005, 09:14 AM
oooh.... please taurusos dont try to start another flamewar like this... we know your statement towards our group by now.

And bolg yust wait untill 1.8 and try to start a good AV match then.. a much bigger chance youll get a nice fight then.

Taurusos
03-10-2005, 09:24 AM
oooh.... please taurusos dont try to start another flamewar like this... we know your statement towards our group by now.

And bolg yust wait untill 1.8 and try to start a good AV match then.. a much bigger chance youll get a nice fight then.

Not starting any wars lol

Just messing with a fellow tauren thats all... (riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight)

:oops:

And it is a good thing reminding people what you think of them from time to time, to keep them awake.

/Taurusos

Tarun
03-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Yes, but pointing someone about their grammer while english isnt their native english... thats quite childish :s

Anyway killing onyxia was a really satisfying accomplishment ;)

Taurusos
03-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Yes, but pointing someone about their grammer while english isnt their native english... thats quite childish :s

Anyway killing onyxia was a really satisfying accomplishment ;)

:P

Pointing out things has to be done from time to time, people have to be ready.

And whats forums without some drama?

And aye, you killed Onyxia. We did not. Whats does it have to do with this though? :P

/Taurusos

Tarun
03-10-2005, 09:43 AM
As much as you feel like a teacher who needs to correct everyone on what the correct grammer is for each word.

Hephaestos
03-10-2005, 10:00 AM
we gotz onyxia, we gots onyxia, oh oh and taur guess what.. we did azu we did azu..
[/childmode]

now shut up and be gone you fat troll go bug some1 else... (@taur)

Elexin
03-10-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm sure that if I so chose, I could pick appart the spelling or grammar in posts all of you make... I think I might choose not to though because, well... that would be boring ^.^

Now quit it children. I'm the Troll around here. You're cows and corpses and such. Get back to Cow and Corpsey things.

Llort
03-10-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm sure that if I so chose, I could pick appart the spelling or grammar in posts all of you make... I think I might choose not to though because, well... that would be boring ^.^

Now quit it children. I'm the Troll around here. You're cows and corpses and such. Get back to Cow and Corpsey things.

What? cows corpses Cow and Corpseys

lost you there....

pegastud
03-10-2005, 03:02 PM
I wonder why I don't sign in onto shadowsong anymore ...

Elexin
03-10-2005, 07:04 PM

What? cows corpses Cow and Corpseys

lost you there....

Fine fine... Cows, Corpses, and a Llort if you have to be picky :)

Anyhow... I think this was an announcement and it turned into a bickering contest, so I think I'll lock this one.

Please direct complaints over that decision to my inbox... its rather empty at the moment.