View Full Version : Sigh. We've been beaten to it.

Chonar
02-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Looks like we've been beaten to it.

Rams has it, now.

The thing...

Kabhanda
02-10-2005, 10:25 PM
something about backbones, and gathering of corn, yes?

Chonar
02-10-2005, 10:34 PM
something about backbones, and gathering of corn, yes?

Yes.

Robinvi
02-10-2005, 11:33 PM
I stole it from him! Now i have it 8)
It's mine! My precious....

JeFF
03-10-2005, 06:10 AM
WRAHH! I will get it! Ragnaros drops only crap for us!

Alia
03-10-2005, 06:29 AM
Ragnaros dirty underwear?

Taurusos
03-10-2005, 08:49 AM
im guessing the Spinal or Eye....

oH dEaR!1!11!!!!!!!!!

or maybe just a picture of Kardaros whom someone shat on?

*shrug*

/Taurusos

Decebalus
03-10-2005, 10:07 AM
yeah... it was the Spinal Reaper... :shock:

Alakhai
03-10-2005, 11:08 AM
WRAHH! I will get it! Ragnaros drops only crap for us!

ditto

Muley
03-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Awww that sucks : /

Alia
03-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Spinal Reaper (http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=17104)

:shock:

Chonar
03-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Seriously. SotF's 4th kill, and they already got Spinal Reaper !AND! Onslaught Girdle.

Meanwhile, we've been killing Raggy.. what was it, 8 or 9 times by now? And we've had the pleasure of 2 x looting the Essence of the Eternal Flame trinket. Woohoo!

Locowar
03-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Bah... epics are for weak people. : (

Khalam
03-10-2005, 09:14 PM
!AND! Onslaught Girdle.

2 actually. Sorry. :(

TheFallen
03-10-2005, 09:22 PM
1 Word: 'Karma'

;-)

Chonar
03-10-2005, 09:35 PM

;-)

I'm sorry, I didn't know I had taken away epics from SotF before.

Seriously, are you ill? How the hell would this be karma?

TheFallen
03-10-2005, 09:38 PM

;-)

That's the tricky part, no?
From what i've seen on these forums i've yet to see 1 sotf attacking/flaming or how the hell you'd call it here :) But plenty CoI's. Sotf stays more at the background.

They get rewarded, you guys don't.

Sounds right? :roll:

Chonar
03-10-2005, 09:43 PM

;-)

From what i've seen on these forums i've yet to see 1 sotf attacking/flaming or how the hell you'd call it here :) But plenty CoI's. Sotf stays more at the background.

You're wrong on several, crucial points.
It is true CoI has 2 or more... vocal.. members. That's just how they are, and we love em all the same.

However.

CoI has been rewarded nicely for their ragnaros killing sofar. Caster loot, rogue loot, hybrid loot.. Yes, many CoI members have been rewarded very well.

Just not me. And this is about me. It's about warrior gear. Hencewhy it's in the warrior forum.
And while this is about me, take into account I've never really actually flamed anyone with bad intentions.

Now try this "karma" crap again and see how wrong you are.

TheFallen
03-10-2005, 09:53 PM
You're wrong on several, crucial points.
It is true CoI has 2 or more... vocal.. members. That's just how they are, and we love em all the same.

However.

CoI has been rewarded nicely for their ragnaros killing sofar. Caster loot, rogue loot, hybrid loot.. Yes, many CoI members have been rewarded very well.

Just not me. And this is about me. It's about warrior gear. Hencewhy it's in the warrior forum.
And while this is about me, take into account I've never really actually flamed anyone with bad intentions.

Now try this "karma" crap again and see how wrong you are.

Never said , or never meant, that CoI are bad/mean ppl. I have respect for all of you, even if that means nothing to some of you.

CoI has been rewarded alot of times i guess, they've done very well for themselves, never said anything about that either:)

And atleast for me, it seems that the neutral ppl, that never say anything, seems to have all the luck. In both WoW, other games and RL, i've gotten reply's of my bad luck: 'Karma'.

So it was just a small comment, wich has been said multiple times before to me , in somewhat, the same circumstances. No point in taking it so offensive... When i'm wrong, point me wrong, when i'm right, so be it. It's always nicer to talk when ppl just stay somewhat calm:-/

Kabhanda
03-10-2005, 09:57 PM

;-)

See the bit in bold, where you claim CoI members go around flaming people?

How can you then say you never said anything against us?

TheFallen
03-10-2005, 10:05 PM
See the bit in bold, where you claim CoI members go around flaming people?

How can you then say you never said anything against us?

Aye, my mistake there:-/:) But my point more or less was, as i've already told chonar

Neutral ppl that don't say anything don't do anything bad

those that say something will, wether it's good or not. Nothing you'll ever say will be taken the same way for all ppl. Some agree, some don't, some feel offended by it, some feel praised by it... go on.

And,uhm, Not that i've got anything against it but let's not lie;-) You tend to use some words alot..., fine by me though, but seeing as your reports from the GM's, not all people agree-> ...:-/:).

Veyr interesting how 2litle words can start this..

Chonar
03-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Never said , or never meant, that CoI are bad/mean ppl. I have respect for all of you, even if that means nothing to some of you.

CoI has been rewarded alot of times i guess, they've done very well for themselves, never said anything about that either:)

And atleast for me, it seems that the neutral ppl, that never say anything, seems to have all the luck. In both WoW, other games and RL, i've gotten reply's of my bad luck: 'Karma'.

So it was just a small comment, wich has been said multiple times before to me , in somewhat, the same circumstances. No point in taking it so offensive... When i'm wrong, point me wrong, when i'm right, so be it. It's always nicer to talk when ppl just stay somewhat calm:-/

Well alright. This thread was only to vent some disappointment regarding piss-poor droprates on my side, but your comment made it sound like something similar to "you have only yourself to blame".

Needless to say, we only post on the forums when a boss creature is killed on the server, server-first. Just like when Cairne was killed, which i must add, was not done by us. It's the right thing to do, because... well, it's a MMORPG tradition.

Harr
04-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Killing.. Cairne... is.. not.. the.. right.. thing.. to...do..... you bastards! you killed Cairne! :P X-I /moo /moo /moo /warstomp /moo

Chonar
04-10-2005, 12:53 AM
Killing.. Cairne... is.. not.. the.. right.. thing.. to...do..... you bastards! you killed Cairne! :P X-I /moo /moo /moo /warstomp /moo

The "right thing to do" comment was towards telling people about server-firsts. :P

Harr
04-10-2005, 06:13 AM

The "right thing to do" comment was towards telling people about server-firsts. :P

Heh, I know, but you had to remind me about Cairne ;)

*psst* Soul of the Fire, come more to AB when I'm in premade group *psst* :evil: :roll: :lol:

Taurusos
04-10-2005, 06:29 AM
Why not talk loud?
Why not let people know u are happy?
Why be neutral?
Why be chickenshit?
Let the hounds smell the encounter!!!
Let the hounrs bark!
I DO NOT LIKE BEING NEUTRAL!

Sounds like the typical "all-be-equal" crap here in Sweden.

Scream warriors!!!!!!!!

/Taurusos

Alia
04-10-2005, 07:50 AM
Why not talk loud?
Why not let people know u are happy?
Why be neutral?
Why be chickenshit?
Let the hounds smell the encounter!!!
Let the hounrs bark!
I DO NOT LIKE BEING NEUTRAL!

Scream warriors!!!!!!!!

/Taurusos

Mad cow! :roll:

Harshak
04-10-2005, 08:25 AM

/Taurusos

Its called "Janteloven" here in Denmark, and Im pretty sure its something a goddamn hippie invented...

Alakhai
04-10-2005, 08:26 AM
called "jantelagen" in sweden

AnteroVipune
04-10-2005, 09:00 AM
Called "Haista mursu paska" in Finland.....

Chonar
04-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Called "waar de neuk hebben jullie het over" in dutch.

JeFF
04-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Called "Haista mursu paska" in Finland.....

Also "Hiljaa munapää!".