View Full Version : Stealth buffs ahoy

Crash
16-09-2005, 02:02 PM
The sheer comedy of four instant hits on the same target.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/twinb33/wwss.jpg

Ghlod
16-09-2005, 02:10 PM
lol, good one

Jarelan
16-09-2005, 02:17 PM
ooo sweeping strikes then whirlwind *cackles* never thought of trying that :)

Taurusos
16-09-2005, 03:05 PM
pls delete this post before someone gets their eyes on it....

Big Brother is watching us....

Pls no more posts like this XD

Chonar
16-09-2005, 03:14 PM
I'll try that when I un-spec from Fury, when ... the thing... drops. :P

Jurgan
16-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Nothing to see here...

Taurusos
16-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Murad *spits* Never met a more gutless hunter than Murad. Everytime I come across that bastard, he turns tail and legs it. Even goes as far to head towards the biggest group of alliance. Does my f'king head in I swear to god.

FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN YOU PUSSY!

Offtopic I know. But he's seriously pissing me off.

um...definately a....

hunter weapon.

spam thott-style.

:oops: :shock: :?:

Sloth
16-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Murad *spits* Never met a more gutless hunter than Murad. Everytime I come across that bastard, he turns tail and legs it. Even goes as far to head towards the biggest group of alliance. Does my f'king head in I swear to god.

FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN YOU PUSSY!

Offtopic I know. But he's seriously pissing me off.

I hear you mate, he's the lamest hunter i've ever seen. Every time you face him 1o1 he just turns and runs like hell. But when he finds some support he's happy to turn again and fight 3v1 .

Jurgan
17-09-2005, 03:13 AM
Aye this is not the place to post my hatred of the guy. So... sorry all.

Ansharok
19-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Wait, I must have misunderstood something. Aren't all alliance like that? COWARDS!

Wibble
19-09-2005, 09:27 AM
ooo sweeping strikes then whirlwind *cackles* never thought of trying that :)

Seems like those that have are making the bunnies frown (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=4941953&p=1).

Taurusos
19-09-2005, 09:31 AM
ffs ppl....let this post DIE!

TheFallen
19-09-2005, 10:34 AM
ffs ppl....let this post DIE!

Heh, it's on top of the last page;-) It's dead already

Locowar
21-09-2005, 08:44 PM
BUUUUUUMP

Chonar
21-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Shameless signature showcasting.

Flagg
23-09-2005, 10:33 AM
The sheer comedy of four instant hits on the same target.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/twinb33/wwss.jpg

Personally I don't see this as a problem. This is no differenet from a mage doing a mana dump really. WW followed by sweeping strikes takes a shed load of rage to pull that off. Not something that can be done all the time every battle. Which is why blizzard won't do anything about this because of that fact. Warriors instant attacks are value-for-rage yeah they can do some nasty burst damage but in doing so there goes our rage and with it our ability to do further nasty damage. Only in rare situations where a warrior has a good healer keeping him alive or a string of nice crits will a warrior be able to have the rage available to keep this up

-Flagg-

PS Blizzard has seen something like this already on the warriors forums where a warrior had activated SS and then executed his target for a 3000 crit, the unfortunate close by player was also hit for a 3000 crit and killed in one blow

Locowar
24-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Its not a buff.. http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-warrior&t=486674&p=1&tmp=1#post486674
check the blue post:(

Llort
26-09-2005, 07:31 AM
I removed the *oh n0z ch0n4r's sig is soo big etc...* posts, on-topic please

Wibble
26-09-2005, 09:40 AM
I was going to add an on topic comment, but I forgot :P

Anyway, I'm not surprised that they're looking in to it. I suspect the original reason for it was so that you wouldn't lose the effect if you had to change stance quickly, for some reason (sweeping strikes active, but you need a quick pummel, for example). A bit surprised they didn't seem to pick up the posibilities that could come from the change though.

Tsarina
26-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Fly on the wall report:

Turiel: Great, this Llort has been abusing his power again. Why is he still a moderator?
Khaine: Uh, no clue. I thought you wanted him to be.
Elexin: Why does he keep deleting posts? Is he on some power trip or something?
Turiel: Lets just ignore him and see if he goes away.

You are deleting and censoring again, Llort. Just stop it. This is not an official forum for UNs food programme thats read by millions of serious organisaitons. Its for this small server only. We all know the other users some way or the other. If some guy is fascinated by Chonar's signature and finds the need to say that he is, just let him. If Chonar wants to reply, its not the end of the world. This thread was off topic long before the signature discussion anyway, even if it wasn't apparent enough for you to see.

Chonar
26-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Well my signature -was- sort of Xbox-controller-like.

Crash
26-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Imagine the following scenario:

Little Johnny has just received World of Warcraft as a birthday present. He decides to create a warrior, because they're totally badass. Little Johnny wants to be the most badassest of all the warriors in WoW, so he seeks out information on the class, and stumbles upon the Shadowsong forums.

Instead of finding a detailed analysis of warrior skills and abilities, Little Johnny finds a light-hearted thread in which a silly old Dwarf is having his signature mocked. Little Johnny receives no valuable warrior information.

Because of this, poor Johnny gains no warrior knowledge and is repeatedly killed in the game, reducing him to tears. Thank you, Llort, for protecting the little ones from such trauma!

Ashborn
26-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Poor Johnny :(

Alia
26-09-2005, 08:30 PM
poor Johnny :(

Indeed :cry: .

Well i hope that he rolled a horde player.

Chonar
26-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Johnny will have a kickass signature till the end of days, though!

Taurusos
27-09-2005, 06:27 AM
Censorship รก la Llort is just weak.

I dont like the Big Brother-atitude...nah....

/Taurusos