View Full Version : AB, stratagies

Thirteen
15-09-2005, 09:17 PM
First topic in however many months this siteh as been here (not including stratup post)

any that could help out, and dont say stick together, i know that one :)

Harr
15-09-2005, 09:37 PM
actually if you *All* stick together you *will* lose :P

Harr
15-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Ok let me clarify again as this seems to be horde only side... divide into three 5-men teams, all capture and hold one resource node and you will win. (Because then alliance can only hold 2 and horde holds 3). If they zerg one with superior numbers just move on to another resource and capture and hold it. And important thing is make 5 men teams which are balances and stick together with those 5 men teams ;) hehe, had to say it.

Thirteen
17-09-2005, 12:57 AM
yea when i said stick together i didnt mean as a huge 15 man group, i meant in groups bigger than 2-3

Harr
17-09-2005, 05:26 AM
/moo at Turiel

Harr
15-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Update to winning strategy. Two defend and rest move where need defense. Two are usually enough to buy enough time for backup to arrive. And two defenders so e.g. a lone rogue can't sap you and capture the node. If alliance doesn't make that big zerg then its good practise to have more than two defending 3 nodes each.

pegastud
15-11-2005, 10:23 AM
'Oh noes we only have 2 nodes'

Some ppl dont seem to realize it's better to have 2 nodes and Alliance 1 then 3-2. Stealing a node for a few minutes is very awarding!

Oh yes, use decoys. Big fight one node and send rogue team (or whatever) to get other node.
The perfect node as decoy certainly is the stables. When you attack that be sure almost all alliance will come over to get that darn node back.

Too bad most hordies are also very annoyed when our farm gets stolen. It's a regular node, just like every other node. So don't freakout when it gets stolen.

Abberare
15-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Another thing it's worth pointing out is greed loses games (Talking to people in PUGs here really). Against a challenging team capture 3 and hold them, you don't need to get 4/5 unless they have a significant lead. Spreading out too much usually just ends in chaos and a loss.