View Full Version : So, what do you think?

Tsarina
14-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Happy with the new patch? I'm not sure yet. I love my new HP and agi, but miss the bugged and extremely helpfull Spirit Bond. I have lost to priests in duels today. I never did that before 1.7. Maybe I just haven't adapted to the new required play style. I'll give it some days.

Haven't tried any PvE, and not sure when I will. But for duels vs melee classes, I seem to be doing slightly better than before. As would be expected, I guess.

TheFallen
14-09-2005, 03:13 PM
still downloading patch, but played at a friends house. It takes some time getting used to ofcourse but the resistance bonuses to pet and prowl+shadowmeld are awesome.

and surefooted is just, great0_o

Mathawas
14-09-2005, 09:12 PM
I am a BeastHunter now, and God do I love it :)

Gruze
14-09-2005, 11:57 PM
I like the new patch, works great in PvE and PvP

Jurgan
15-09-2005, 09:11 AM
I'm beast master myself and I love it. With my cat on prowl with 120 nature and frost resistance, I can ambush druids and frost mages with ease. And even tho I lose scattershot, I still got warstomp to back me up and intimidation which I find extremely useful.

Stops those chickenshit alliance from running away back to their friends when its only me on my own. Which is seriously starting to piss me off... but thats another topic.

Caliban
15-09-2005, 09:16 AM
I hate it.

I have always used to ignore the pets, but they have started acting like rabid lions on speed all of a sudden. Problem is it's hard to figure out which pets to watch out for and which can still be ignored. So, please list your build hunters :)

Mathawas
15-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Sure, here's my template:

31 20 20 22 56 76 Survival Fury Combat Shadow Balance Enhancement FTW WTF

:twisted:

agx
17-09-2005, 01:44 AM
I hate it.

I have always used to ignore the pets, but they have started acting like rabid lions on speed all of a sudden. Problem is it's hard to figure out which pets to watch out for and which can still be ignored. So, please list your build hunters :)

... pets can also backstab you now :)))

agx
17-09-2005, 01:46 AM
Haven't tried any PvE, and not sure when I will. But for duels vs melee classes, I seem to be doing slightly better than before. As would be expected, I guess.

I spent 45g to relearn talents 3 time because i tested BM, MM and a middle of them. I'm not telling wich one i've decided to but now i see a boost of the crit% rate that is allowing me a things i tought was only a dream: killing shammy LOL

I'm very happy that scatter shot now (for the people who have) allow you to FD and retrap again very easily now. That saved me from WARs (temporary) many time now in AB.

Tsarina
17-09-2005, 02:59 AM
I'm not telling wich one i've decided to but now i see a boost of the crit% rate that is allowing me a things i tought was only a dream: killing shammy LOL

Sounds like 21MM 30survival, as a lot seems to have picked.
I never had problems with shamans 1 on 1 before the patch and seem to be doing ok now after the patch. Priests are more tricky than they used to be. At least Fantasy is. I need to face a couple of the other sneaky priests like Saphim and uhm, some others, before I know for sure. Warriors and rogues (the not very skilled ones) are a lot easier. I don't need pet or trap anymore. I usually didn't need pet anyway, but that first trap used to be important.