View Full Version : Why cant we have Some basic Alliance-Horde Interaction?

Mysteeq
31-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I think there are some Horde Players who might really be nice to at least play alongside, seeing as the developers of the game keep coming up with NEW things for the game to add to the already growing pile of problems we have, why cant they add a way of us being able to interact or get the ability to "learn" to talk horde (or vice Versa)?

Thanx to the help of a Horde Druid the other night Myself and My beloved Giger managed to Kill Araj in WP.

... and we did it all in point mode. Darn Difficult. Well he did

We did the bowing and trying to express thanx part.

How about making our Epic Mounts Cheaper ... 900G??? Where do you find this kind of money with all the Ninjas out there?

TheFallen
31-08-2005, 09:32 PM
I think there are some Horde Players who might really be nice to at least play alongside, seeing as the developers of the game keep coming up with NEW things for the game to add to the already growing pile of problems we have, why cant they add a way of us being able to interact or get the ability to "learn" to talk horde (or vice Versa)?

Thanx to the help of a Horde Druid the other night Myself and My beloved Giger managed to Kill Araj in WP.

... and we did it all in point mode. Darn Difficult. Well he did

We did the bowing and trying to express thanx part.

there are always nice horde/alliance willing to help eachother, myself i've done lots of quests together with horde aswell. Using emotes, it's pretty funny:)

How about making our Epic Mounts Cheaper ... 900G??? Where do you find this kind of money with all the Ninjas out there?

epic mount is supposed to be hard to get, and i'm happy with it. Besides, it only costs 800g to me(pvp rank discount).

you can't expect that they make everything so eays to get, really..., when in need of epic mount there are several things you can do

- grind money to buy from faction vendor
- pray that baron rinvendare drops his
- pvp, so you cna buy one for 90g
- grind rep at frostsaber rock

i like it the way it is, it's a challenge, and once you get it, you can be proud on it, unlike a nomral mount.

EDIT: why post this in druid forum anyway? :?

kilnesh
31-08-2005, 09:38 PM
i remember that at lvl 40 i had to do my warlock quest for my felhunter...

quest was : kill a lvl 40 elite. At the same time i arrived there a lvl 40 human warlock arrived and with emotes (/point) (/nod) we teamed up and killed the guy together, 2 times after each other :)

there is some cooperation as long ur not pvp flagged :razz: