View Full Version : 1.7 Templates

Mathawas
19-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Either going for a straight 21/30 MM S

Or 31 20 BM MM

(Marksmanship is Imp conc 5 - eff 1 - Lethal Shots 5 - Aimed shot - hawk eye 3 - Mortal shots 5 and Scatter shot with Survival, no Scatter with BM spec)

BM spec is IAOTH 5 - End 5 - Thick Hide 3 - Swiftness - Unleashed Fury 5 - Ferocity 5 - Intimidation - Frenzy 5 - Bestial Wrath

Surv Spec is Deflection 5 - Entrapment 5 - Imp Wing Clip 5 - Survivalist 5 -Deterrence - Counterattack - Killer Instinct 3 - LR 5

Still not sure wether to go IAOTH 5 or Mortal Shots 5. I'm not sure which one's better. Test server here I come!

What are your guys specs?

BTW Probably building a cat with prowl 3 Claw 8 Dash 3 for pvp and a wolf with Furious Howl 4 Fire 4 Bite 8 Sta8 Ar3 for raids.

TheFallen
19-08-2005, 03:02 PM
i was thinking off 20/31 MM/survival. But with the new scatter shot change(if it works good) i'll be going 21/30 MM survival

soulshift
19-08-2005, 03:20 PM
i was thinking off 20/31 MM/survival. But with the new scatter shot change(if it works good) i'll be going 21/30 MM survival

Don't! I want a rare build. :P

Meri
20-08-2005, 08:49 AM
Err, so now they changed the trees again? This time screwing the MM tree totally. Hawkeye shouldn't be an easy to get talent. And 20% nerf to crit damage. Barrage as a prerequisite??? O.o Oh and the greatest thing, you'll end up with 1-2 points in a 5 point talent. X_x
They should move Scattershot to where Hawkeye is now, put Hawkeye back to its old place, and push the Barrage to the old SS slot.
Oh and buff TSAura more.
I really hate it when devs screw up pretty decent and working things while revising/updating. :(

TheFallen
20-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Err, so now they changed the trees again? This time screwing the MM tree totally. Hawkeye shouldn't be an easy to get talent. And 20% nerf to crit damage. Barrage as a prerequisite??? O.o Oh and the greatest thing, you'll end up with 1-2 points in a 5 point talent. X_x
They should move Scattershot to where Hawkeye is now, put Hawkeye back to its old place, and push the Barrage to the old SS slot.
Oh and buff TSAura more.
I really hate it when devs screw up pretty decent and working things while revising/updating. :(

hawkeye should be an easy to get talent, so survival/mm get it aswell, just look at mages their range talent.

they didn't nerf 20% of our crit damage, they nerfed 8% when doing the math. If you go survival this can be reduced to 5% and you cna get alot more crit% chance

Mathawas
20-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Wow, just tested a orc hunter with a bear pet, i trained full BM, gave him sta and ar 8, i think claw and growl, or bite and growl. And lemme tell you OMG WTF PWN.

56 base dps, 112 with bestial wrath, and around 150 if frenzied. Hitted for around 250 non crit. :shock:

Plus IAOTH goes off quite often. The only thing that I miss is Scatter Shot.

agx
23-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Either going for a straight 21/30 MM S

BTW Probably building a cat with prowl 3 Claw 8 Dash 3 for pvp and a wolf with Furious Howl 4 Fire 4 Bite 8 Sta8 Ar3 for raids.

I'm in doubt if to have the 5 point in BM for the improved AotH or the extra agility points.
Quite nice to say that they swapped Improved Barrage with Hawk Eye so we can keep the extra range.

I gained access to the test server but we had a bear... so cannot check the new pet stealth features. Nice to see pet with extra fire resistance for MC :))) and maybe nature resistance can help it against druids spell like entangle/sleep ?

Hope to have free time for some experiment on test server but dunno
i'm putting all my WoW stuffs on ebay soon :)