View Full Version : First!

Gorgeous
18-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Always wanted to post that... 8)

Yeah yeah, I know, nerf us. ;)

TheFallen
18-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Heh, why nerf?:-).

I don't think you guys are overpowered:-/ Really, if i see you coming (not uber equiped or skilled shammy that is) i can easily take you down :-x :-x

Can't see why everyone is complaining about you guys, the only hing i hate is the damn totems spam in base:-/

Ruargh
18-08-2005, 11:39 AM
skilled shammy that is

isnt that with any class? :razz:

try doing doing mc with 10 shamans and see if you still complain about a totem now and then -_- :D

TheFallen
18-08-2005, 11:46 AM
skilled shammy that is

isnt that with any class? :razz:

try doing doing mc with 10 shamans and see if you still complain about a totem now and then -_- :D

allright, What are you going to do if i just start jumpshooting/kiting you and you can't even hit me!:-). And my pet is tearing you apart^^. and i keep spamming viper sting so;-) enjoy:p

Ruargh
18-08-2005, 11:55 AM
on thw whole i dont have that biga prob with kiters.. frost shock gives me enough time to get close most of the time tbh..

TheFallen
18-08-2005, 12:01 PM
on thw whole i dont have that biga prob with kiters.. frost shock gives me enough time to get close most of the time tbh..

and i said, ofcourse if youg et jump on me, it's anoying and most likely= death but when you see me running and i see you, still out of range;-).

I can easily keep you further from me then 20yards, and when you get in 20yards, you'll fire frost shock at instant, right? so i just activate my gyrofreeze reflector, leaving shaman helpless behind ^_^.

ghost wolf? many shamans say they do it-> scatter+scare beast

Ruargh
18-08-2005, 12:04 PM
if you let the hunter spot you before youre close youre an idiot ;D, and not many hunters have the freeze trinket ya know :)

TheFallen
18-08-2005, 12:08 PM
if you let the hunter spot you before youre close youre an idiot ;D, and not many hunters have the freeze trinket ya know :)

They should have! :-x but as you said :o It's more the player, not the class when it comes to pvp. I've encountered many shamans that don't cleanse viper sting , i even had them kill my pet first(That's just very, very anoying).

Oh and my last WSG game, that was fun. I fought with 'wedding dress' and 'deepdive helmet' :lol:

JeFF
18-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Its just easier to get shammies nerfed than trying to learn how to beat them :) .

TheFallen
18-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Its just easier to get shammies nerfed than trying to learn how to beat them :) .

i always thought pally's > Shammy's?:-)

JeFF
18-08-2005, 12:14 PM

Ehum yes ofc we do. I just.... umm... can't be bothered.

Ruargh
18-08-2005, 12:43 PM

HAHAHAHA funny man :lol: :D :wink:

well the fact that i beat palas most of the time has probably more to do with the fact that 99% of em are complete morons ^^

Matixken
19-08-2005, 09:23 AM
-_-
pally owning shammy oO :P
i only lost 1 from pally but he was doing some weird high damage -_-
(or just a skilled pally for the change :P)