View Full Version : Is anyone alive out there?

Ruargh
16-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Is it just me or do we have very few paladins reading up on the shadowsong forum? :)

TheFallen
16-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Is it just me or do we have very few paladins reading up on the shadowsong forum? :)

Meh, it's a fact. Few paladins read the forums and when they die, they only complain. Serieusly i always ask arround to my friends when i invite a paladin to my group if they know him, since i've had very bad experiences with them.

Every single time they tend to be 10year old and have no idea what they're doing:-o. When you see somebody spamming ironforge chat;-) yes, it's a paladin! /Smile to kenny;-)

Ruargh
16-08-2005, 10:34 PM
hmm yeah i gues youre right... i think paladin is kinda a idiot magnet unlike shamans (who do have there occasional idfot ofcourse but not more as other classes i think :))

Although i do feel sorry for the few normal paladins out there who get looked at because of the majority screwing around on there behalve.

TheFallen
16-08-2005, 10:38 PM
every class has it's idiots, i think pally just more because. Well: Paladin= a hero, defender of the light/weak. And a plate wearer +healing abilities seems fun when just reading it:-p.

i think paladins and hunters are the classes with worst rep:-(

Karadros
16-08-2005, 11:12 PM
/Smile to kenny;-)
Only after impaling him with my IBS.

Turiel
17-08-2005, 12:38 AM
Paladins are not literate yet ;)

It's in the next patch...

Kanaka
17-08-2005, 07:24 AM
Paladins are not literate yet ;)

It's in the next patch...

bleh :P

i resemble that remark :D

JeFF
17-08-2005, 07:29 AM
OMGOMGOMG!!!!WTFFFF?!?!?!!!111 I JUST OMFG GOT G4NKERED BY 200 ROUGES!!!11one!!! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ BLIZ NERF!!!!111

Jimothy
17-08-2005, 08:08 AM
Hi, Holy warrior with plate armour and the healing touch LFG and more with a hot laydee Nelf Prie.....Oh, wait, wrong board.

*cough* Ahem...

Hi, my name is Jimothy and I'm a Paladin. I have been a Paladin for 7 months now and this is the first meeting of Paladins Require Active Review (P.R.A.T.). I have attended.

Honestly, i'm sure there are lots of Paladins out there who aren't 10 year old l33t d00dz, thing is, once bitten on the Blizz Boards, twice shy (ZOMG Sheild +HS, You N00b l00zer). Thats probably why we stay as quiet as possible.

(Also, probably why I re-rolled to warrior too ¬_¬)

Ruargh
17-08-2005, 06:09 PM
wow they do exists, palas that can type like normal ppl!! :P :D

hi jim :)

readint the official board is bad for youre hart and blood pressure so i avoid it nowadays... :)
I still cant get over the fct that a NE hunter had to tell shamans got stealth, i think im just to stupid it to fing it :P (i mentioned this a dozens times already i know.. but i still havent gotten over it :))

could we get a decent pala thread going here.. cuz on the whole im kinda cluelless about you guys? ^^

TheFallen
17-08-2005, 06:17 PM
Pala's = Blessings for group^_^. Blessing of salvation, wisdom, kings .... to bad they only last for 5mins, really anoying :P

Ruargh
17-08-2005, 06:44 PM
hmm sounds better then totems.. since everybody keeps running out of range of them :? :D

i hope blizz is gonne hurry up with the bloodlust thingamajig :O :oops: :)

*hides*

Karadros
17-08-2005, 11:37 PM
...and this is the first meeting of Paladins Require Active Review (P.R.A.T.). I have attended.
Says it all, really.

Temmink
18-08-2005, 12:21 AM
They keep rolling on the draconian deflector while the only thing they do is tickle mobs with a twohander and casting concecration so every goddamned crowd control thing breaks. I'm not very fond of them.

Jimothy
18-08-2005, 07:50 AM
...and this is the first meeting of Paladins Require Active Review (P.R.A.T.). I have attended.
Says it all, really.

Heh, now, you see, I was at work when I typed this and got disturbed halfway through.....No, wait, too plausible. It was a deliberate mistake, a play on class perceptions etc :error: . Yeah, thats it ! ¬_¬

Jimothy
18-08-2005, 08:10 AM
They keep rolling on the draconian deflector while the only thing they do is tickle mobs with a twohander and casting concecration so every goddamned crowd control thing breaks. I'm not very fond of them.

You obviously are grouping with the "LFG ANY HIGH LVL INSTANCE !!11ELEVEN" Paladins out there. I have a 1 hander and Shield, I like my shield and would be mortified to be seen without it in an Instance. On a very rare accasion the IBS make a guest appearance, usually right at the start of say, UBRS, but soon gets swapped.

As to rolling on the shield, wouldn't do it. I have a good shield already with which I am very happy. If it droppedI would pass as it is better for a warrior than me (Deathbone stuff drops like flies, I never win it :( ). My guild has a fairly good rep afaik for treating folks fairly. Ignore the L33t Paladinaz00rs and try some of the half decent ones out there. We ain't all the same.

TheFallen
18-08-2005, 11:33 AM
90% of the pala's are :? But then again 99% of the hunters don't know what they're doing aswell :? And they're so damn many of us 8)

If i have to count every single hunter with crappy items(Grey items for crying out loud) or tht darn phantom blade at lvl 60, i'd be gone insane:-/

Palla's are a great support for your group, i know several that know what they're doing and are a great support to group.

They just should increase blessing duration to 15mins or something:-/

Ruargh
18-08-2005, 11:33 AM
rolling on draconian happen on horde with shamans aswell... just try to set youre loot rules straight and stay clear of idiots and things should wokr out fine...

BTW we had some bullshit over the war/pala book that can get you that kickass sword in the guild a few days back, and i got a lil confused over the fact that paladins can get that book aswell... i mean cmon i would probably hang myself if i was a warrior and lost that book to a paladin :o :shock: :)

Temmink
18-08-2005, 11:59 AM

You obviously are grouping with the "LFG ANY HIGH LVL INSTANCE !!11ELEVEN" Paladins out there. I have a 1 hander and Shield, I like my shield and would be mortified to be seen without it in an Instance. On a very rare accasion the IBS make a guest appearance, usually right at the start of say, UBRS, but soon gets swapped.

As to rolling on the shield, wouldn't do it. I have a good shield already with which I am very happy. If it droppedI would pass as it is better for a warrior than me (Deathbone stuff drops like flies, I never win it :( ). My guild has a fairly good rep afaik for treating folks fairly. Ignore the L33t Paladinaz00rs and try some of the half decent ones out there. We ain't all the same.

Aww, I know. It's just the random UBRS runs which are awful anyway. Oh, and make sure you get the full Deathbone set, it looks freaking sweet.

Jimothy
18-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Yeah, I'm pissed off of calmly passing on the Deathbone stuff to find that no-one else wants it. Before Scholo runs now, I make it perfectly clear that I WILL be rolling on all but the chest (I have that :D ) and defy anyone to stop me. :wink:

With the amount of OT I do with the Paladin, I think it only fair that he gets a crack at the kit. However, my Warrior is fast approaching 60 so attention may switch to her outfit, as some of it is last years fashion and is in need of upgrade.

Sethanon
19-08-2005, 04:10 PM
also reading it =]

Locowar
24-08-2005, 01:35 AM
"(Also, probably why I re-rolled to warrior too ¬_¬)">_> dont think that the warrior is a free ride to w00tness...

Jimothy
24-08-2005, 08:50 AM
"(Also, probably why I re-rolled to warrior too ¬_¬)">_> dont think that the warrior is a free ride to w00tness...

It ain't, I know, but it always seems that the warrior boards are more "adult" with less trolling and spamming. Plus the fact that my warrior has a cute ass and a nice rack = instant popularity with boys :D

And Locowar, long time no see mate, used to run across you all the time, not seen you in ages!

Temmink
24-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I'm pissed off of calmly passing on the Deathbone stuff to find that no-one else wants it. Before Scholo runs now, I make it perfectly clear that I WILL be rolling on all but the chest (I have that :D ) and defy anyone to stop me. :wink:

With the amount of OT I do with the Paladin, I think it only fair that he gets a crack at the kit. However, my Warrior is fast approaching 60 so attention may switch to her outfit, as some of it is last years fashion and is in need of upgrade.

Make sure you also get the Stoneform shoulders, it goes well with it:

http://shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=35&g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=787&g2_imageViewsIndex=1

Jimothy
25-08-2005, 07:46 AM

Make sure you also get the Stoneform shoulders, it goes well with it:

http://shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=35&g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=787&g2_imageViewsIndex=1

Got!!!! :D :D :D

Kanaka
25-08-2005, 08:04 AM
got the stoneform shoulders and the deathbone gloves just need to get lucky on the rest :)

Gaden
28-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Guys we clearly aren't the worst offenders out there, anyone remember the 'OMFG HUNTER WEAPON' saga (check that, impossible it's still doing the rounds today!) but, nevertheless, we are still getting a lot of flakk. Its our time soon as we will be getting the luv in 1.9 and WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD L33T...... sorry got a bit carried away there :lol:
We are a very good class to have in a group since the right talent build can do some reasonable damage, and our buffs are invaluble to a group (please blizz give us 15-30 min buffs like everyone else *gets on hands and knees and begs*) and we tend to take a lot of pain, speaking of which i think im gonna change my name to kenny, since i seem to keep getting killed in instance runs lately but thats a different story......