View Full Version : What TalentTree do you think is the best atm?

TheFallen
16-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Would be nice to know your opinions on the new trees.

(It's about the NEW talent trees, how they look now).

- Mortal shots/spirit bond nerf included
- Hawk eye change included.

Felwen
16-08-2005, 06:16 PM
It is very difficult to say which is best IMO. Different talent trees are useful for different things. For example, Beastmastery is very good for soloing, whilst Marksmanship is very good towards the end game, especially in instances where a lot of people don't even use their pet. The old Survival tree really sucked so I will be very interested to see how the new one is (as per my post below).

I would have to say that IMO Marksmanship will still be the best talent tree to go down overall.

TheFallen
16-08-2005, 06:19 PM
My question was mainly wich tree is best for overall. And i'm shocked by several posts on europe/us forums that i'd want tohave a poll here;-)

And i'd have to say survival.

I'm planning to go 0/21/30 myself so:-) Gives me the new talents on survival tree and i don't lose scattershot+hawk eye:) (pvp build)

Need to test lots of things on test realm though;-)

Felwen
16-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Have you done/got the Epic Hunter quest yet?

TheFallen
16-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Heh i wish, haven't reached lvl 60 yet(57 atm) but i'm lvling pretty fast. Need to look for MC guild then and make sure i get my hands on that leaf;-) I don't think i'll have many troubles with demons though, Got plenty of practice with kiting and i'm engineer;-)

Getting the leaf and sinews will be hard:-(