View Full Version : I'm back, again!

Oorwillie
01-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey there, thought this would be as good a place as any. I started playing during the Closed Beta up until 2009 I think, when my original account was hacked to pieces by gold sellers. Main character was Oorwullie (notice the subtle name change now), and stopped playing for over a year. Came back last year with a new account and been casually playing, but really not seen any of the old Devotion crowd. Could be hiding from me, of course! ;)

In case no-one remembers, Devotion took out Kil'Jaeden in TBC a few days before Lich King arrived, and that was the same time I had to take a back seat from raiding, got a new job that meant working till 11pm. Now working till 8pm, so back into it a bit more and just wondering if any of the old crew are still playing? :)

Fentality
01-07-2012, 11:41 PM
your name has willy in it lol

Feihcretsam
02-07-2012, 11:06 AM
I haven't seen any Devotion members around anymore at all

Oorwillie
02-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Yeah. :(

Feel like a bit of a relic now, least I know what the things that get dug up in archaeology feel like! ;)

From what I can find, Arthan, Gvd, Dke, Dionysus and Schwick all quit, although the latter's playing TOR now, had a guild called Devotion over there, heh! Looks like Rancore and Firien still there though, or at least with alts. But can hardly remember anyone else, which is weird but I think most of them would've quit by now anyway. Think I took too long coming back.

Ruud
03-07-2012, 09:18 AM
It's a bad time to come back indeed mate.

The last patch of Cataclysm has been out for a long time and everytime is waiting for MoP. Add to that with the release of Diablo 3, multiply it with the yearly summer slack, and you got WoW as a ghost town.

Oorwillie
03-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Aye, but had a look around, some of the old crew still hiding out in the nooks and crannies, so might see if I can find them again. Just want to catch up is all, lost contact with everyone and they were really good times back in TBC!