View Full Version : [A] Saturday GDKP - 9th June 3pm-6:30pm (DS 25)

Oronack
02-06-2012, 09:57 PM
[A] Saturday GDKP - 9th June 3pm-6:30pm (DS 25) *********
Please read:
Quercus guild sponsored fish and cauldrons to get gdkp off the ground. Now that we are pretty strong, I'm going to shift the burden to the players themselves

100g per player will be deducted from the pot each week to cover the costs of flasks and feasts. This is much cheaper than it would cost to buy your own flasks and food, so I hope the arrangement feels fair to everyone.

Join the gdkp channel in-game: /join gdkp

#################################
Details:
25 man DS Full Clear (Morchok hc, YorS hc hopefully)
3pm-6:30pm
Saturday, 19th May
Loot Distribution: GDKP
#################################

What is a GDKP / Gold Run ?
http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t77416-g...d_your_server/
Can't be bothered looking? Bid for drops with gold, then the gold gets split between everyone at the end.

How much do I need to bring?
It depends on what your aims are. Are you joining with a low geared alt to buy lots of items? Then bring lots of gold! Are you a well geared main who wants to EARN lots of gold? Then don't bring any .

How much do items cost?
Minimum bid for DS boss items: 2000g
Minimum bid for tier tokens: 2000g
Minimum bid for BoE epix: 2000g

Minimum bid for legendary pieces: 500g

What gear level do I need?
There's basically three type of people who will be coming to the raid:
Those coming to earn gold by carrying everyone else. You need i395+ (t13) level gear.
Those who want some specific items, but are decently geared. You need i380 level gear.
Those who have lots of gold and want to buy lots of stuff. No gear requirement.**

Okay, how do I signup!
Just reply to this post with the following details:

Character Name: <name>
Class & Role: <class> <role>
Avg level gear: <ilvl(X)>
Gold willing to spend: <amount>

**If you intend to come undergeared and expect to be boosted but not spend gold on upgrades you will be removed from the group or excluded from the share of the overall pot.

Curufinwė
03-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Elessarss
Shadow Priest
ilvl 397

Nicotinus
04-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Character Name: Nicotinus
Class & Role: Mage (fire)
Avg level gear: ilvl 397
Gold willing to spend: 50k (only need hc loot though)

Character Name: Eternalus
Class & Role: Priest (holy)
Avg level gear: ilvl 396
Gold willing to spend: 50k (need a trinket, some offspec stuff and HC loot from bosses that aren't called Morchok)

Diatro
04-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Character Name: Siyara
Class & Role: Druid Feral [Melee DPS]
Avg level gear: ilvl 391
Gold willing to spend: 50k

Kyllian
04-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Character Name: Boowee
Class & Role: Shadow Priest
Avg level gear: 395
Gold willing to spend: ???

Additionally 2 friends who want to join

Name: Kabóóm
Class: Fire Mage
Ilvl: 395
Gold willing to spend: 50k

-------------------------------------
Name: Yureka
Class: Hunter
Ilvl: 397
Gold willing to spend: ???

Goldhearted
04-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Character Name: Goldeye
Class & Role: Shaman Enhancment
Avg level gear: 398
Gold willing to spend: 40k

( I've come to make people bid high cos im bored. )

Oronack
06-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Character Name: Mįximus
Class & Role: Blood tank / Unholy dps
Avg level gear: 393 / 389

Character Name: Notaku
Class & Role: Feral dps

Valarinna
06-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Character Name: valarinna
Class & Role: mage arcane
Avg level gear: 399
Gold willing to spend: 30k

gavbon
06-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Character Name: Hunterlaar
Class & Role: Surv Hunter
Avg level gear: 401
Gold willing to spend: 40k for vial trinket and hc gloves!

Sheriden
06-06-2012, 09:55 PM
I'll come on Sherisomething :D

SalcN
07-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Locknezz
Demo Lock
393 gear

Using Pala for MCO run .. Rogue alrdy saved

elouise
07-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Character Name: Poleda
Class & Role: Paladin, Prot
Gold willing to spend: up to 50k for the gear still needed
She have ret as offspec now :)

Character Name: Polema
Class & Role: Hunter, Surv
Avg level gear: 390
Gold willing to spend: ~100k

Amarith
07-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Character Name: Blondie
Class & Role: Resto Druid
Avg level gear: 396
Gold willing to spend: 20k

Ruud
08-06-2012, 11:57 AM
Character Name: Sneakyruud
Class & Role: assassination rogue
Avg level gear: 399

Oriön
08-06-2012, 05:51 PM
oriön
Hunter, 394
Gold : 50kish

Tronk
frost dk, 387
gold: 50kish

kesem
mage, 392
gold 50kish

shammini
resto/elemental both 400-402 ilvl
50kish gold

trozan
shadowpriest
ilvl 395

sits
fury warrior

Yhull
08-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Zhell
Combat Rogue
only interested in clusters
available to spend 40k

Yhull
Elemental Shaman
some pieces of gear

Meqq
08-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Šecode
H / ret pally
25k ~ more specifics

Servv
09-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Character Name: ephesus
Class & Role: boomkin or resto
Avg level gear: ilvl 382
Gold willing to spend: 6k

Character Name: servv
Class & Role: tank or dps
Avg level gear: ilvl 391
Gold willing to spend: 12k

Percivale
09-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Character Name: Dracoli
Class & Role: Warrior. Arms/Prot
Avg level gear: 399/393 Respectively
Gold willing to spend: 15k

Character Name: Reds
Class & Role: Druid. Feral tank
Avg level gear: 402
Gold willing to spend: Don't need gear.

Character Name: Quadracep
Class & Role: Hunter. DPS
Avg level gear: 398

Character Name: Krizto
Class & Role: Shaman. Resto/Enhance
Avg level gear: 398/396 Respectively

Jengor
09-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Character Name: Saguero
Class & Role: Mage dps
Avg level gear: 390

Cleaveandrun
09-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Good to know we had such a competent leader this week.

I was under the impression rules and agreements existed to be upheld and to be played by.
.. I guess with people from Quercus that's not the case.

When I join a GDKP run with no gear and lots of gold to spend - by the rules stated in the OP I'm not expected to perform , just use my gold (which I did. I paid 21k gold for the only item that dropped that had a use to me)

I even stated when I joined that I would be mostly afk reading a book and just come back when a boss died to bid on loot, there were no complaints when I mentioned this, I was invited. in fact a few people seemed to think it was quite funny.

nonetheless I found myself kicked from the raid during spine when I came back to my screen, when I asked why I got a short message stating I had wiped the raid and I should read the GDKP rules - so I went an reread them and I havnt broken any of the rules states, yet I was still kicked.

in regards to me wiping the raid, if I tell you I'll be afk, dont expect me to move, you knew those were the conditions and you had more than 1 priest that could have lifegripped me into the flames so that I would die.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, thanks for fucking me over sideways (ie. taking my gold then kicking me - for no reason - because you're a bunch of incompetent twats)

Guess I wont be spending more gold here.

inacup
09-06-2012, 04:27 PM
you go girl!

Oronack
09-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Stop digging a hole dude, you said yourself "when I came back to the screen". The rule was set last week when Myr kicked someone for going afk for long periods of time.
You going afk,however, caused a full wipe of the raid. This was unacceptable behaviour and it was unanimous in kicking you for that reason!

Ruud
09-06-2012, 05:24 PM
How is stating you go AFK mid raid acceptable? People laughed at it because they thought it was a joke of course, what is this?

I don't know which char you was on but the lock and the DK we kicked we're messing about from the beginning, being AFK all the time, refusing to be on Vent and not listening to anyting else. The lock Vaganz kept his pets in all the wrong places, the DK Tasen (or something) just kept on using Blood Presence while he wasn't a tank and he was asked/told repeatedly, generally just being a dick.

Cleaveandrun
09-06-2012, 05:37 PM
How is stating you go AFK mid raid acceptable? People laughed at it because they thought it was a joke of course, what is this?

I don't know which char you was on but the lock and the DK we kicked we're messing about from the beginning, being AFK all the time, refusing to be on Vent and not listening to anyting else. The lock Vaganz kept his pets in all the wrong places, the DK Tasen (or something) just kept on using Blood Presence while he wasn't a tank and he was asked/told repeatedly, generally just being a dick.

I was that DK.

I said before joining that I'd come under the condition I could be semi AFK reading a book just bidding gold on items.

I was using blood presence, yes. I even tried explaining why I wasnt changing on the few fights I wasnt afk on.

Lets take ultraxion as an example;

Vengeance, as I'm not tanking I wont have anywhere near the same vengeance as the two tanks, as such I will never pull aggro.

But you lose aggro when you zone out to fading light

Who the fuck cares? thats why the other tank taunts so that he has aggro.

AND should a tank fail on the taunt, instead of the top melee dps being smacked and killed, I would get hit, considering I'm actually a tank I wouldnt die and the scrub tank could use his taunt without anyone dying.

Besides, considering I was supposed to be afk, what the fuck does it matter which presence I'm in?

I also were on VT, in the public channel because I cba listening to a few people in the raid. who they are doesnt matter. again , I was supposed to be AFK and just come back for loot, so why would it matter if I were on?

AND, if Myr made a rule to kick AFKers maybe it should be stated in the rules when you sign up. nonetheless I made it very clear that I intended to be afk for most of the raid both before and after I joined - as I said it was part of the conditions for me joining the raid to begin with. Leader must have been okay with that otherwise I wouldnt have gotten an invite, would I?.

So; IØwasnt being a dick by being in blood presence, I was a backup to make up for a potential fault (which honestly you couldnt be surprised if happened, considering the amount of scrubs in GDKP runs) and there was no way it would screw anything up.

And I had made it very clear that I would be afk and that was okay.

Besides, once again if me being afk on spine was going to wipe, why didnt you just have a priest grip me into the fire so I would die and the boat would roll? I know for a fact someone called for it on VT several times but noone did it.

But yeah, what can I expect from a bunch of scrubs like you guys, you dont even know whats going on and complain when someone does something to lower the chance of a wipe because you dont understand how the fucking game works.

Cleaveandrun
09-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Stop digging a hole dude, you said yourself "when I came back to the screen". The rule was set last week when Myr kicked someone for going afk for long periods of time.
You going afk,however, caused a full wipe of the raid. This was unacceptable behaviour and it was unanimous in kicking you for that reason!

Just to be perfectly clear. once again that rule wasnt stated on this sign up page, so how would I know? - and again I stated both before and after joining I would be AFK, if it was a problem the leader shouldnt have invited me to begin with.
And no, I did not cause a wipe, incompetent priests/RL did.

Ruud
09-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Noone asked you to be backup in blood presence, iirc we haven't had that many tank fuckin' up at Ultraxion at all, and you can switch, right? No, people asked you switch, several times.

Doing whatever you want, not listening to any leaders - right or wrong isn't even important here - and just calling everyone else scrubs just isn't gonna cut it.

I don't know what exactly was agreed with but expecting to go afk and only join for loot isn't acceptable, not even in a GDKP run. When I join on undergeared alt spending money and I might do this in the future, I still do my best however low my DPS is. This is just you feeling better then everyone else which is becoming a pattern. If you really feel so awesome and we're all so hopeless just STAY.AWAY. Where from do you keep getting the idea that you have the right to insult everyone else time after time?

That being said, I do think we need to have clear rules to people who come to spend gold, but are new to the fights (this is NOT Cleaveandrun, because he's someone who should know miles better). I'd say every mistake from a rookie with gold is acceptable once or twice, because this is what GDKP is about; we need these people. Repeatly ignoring the leaders is just always a kick in my book though.

Cleaveandrun
09-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Noone asked you to be backup in blood presence, iirc we haven't had that many tank fuckin' up at Ultraxion at all, and you can switch, right? No, people asked you switch, several times.

Doing whatever you want, not listening to any leaders - right or wrong isn't even important here - and just calling everyone else scrubs just isn't gonna cut it.

I don't know what exactly was agreed with but expecting to go afk and only join for loot isn't acceptable, not even in a GDKP run. When I join on undergeared alt spending money and I might do this in the future, I still do my best however low my DPS is. This is just you feeling better then everyone else which is becoming a pattern. If you really feel so awesome and we're all so hopeless just STAY.AWAY. Where from do you keep getting the idea that you have the right to insult everyone else time after time?

That being said, I do think we need to have clear rules to people who come to spend gold, but are new to the fights (this is NOT Cleaveandrun, because he's someone who should know miles better). I'd say every mistake from a rookie with gold is acceptable once or twice, because this is what GDKP is about; we need these people. Repeatly ignoring the leaders is just always a kick in my book though.

I'm not calling everyone in GDKP runs scrubs, mostly just the leaders who show they're incompetent.

But, since you want to dwabble in whos better than who - I dont think I am better than everyone else - I know I'm better than just about everyone in the run, like it or not thats just how it is.

I have stayed away from the run for weeks now because I'm tired of dealing with the level people play on. as you suggested I do. however I saw there were several spots open when I logged on and was told the pot was rather low so I OFFERED to tag along - AFK as I was reading a book, but I'd spend some gold if anything dropped.

to cut it out: Your GDKP run were missing people, noone was really bidding.
I offer to join, but I state clearly that I'll be mostly afk and just bid on items.
I get invited to the raid. once again I state that I'll be afk. just bidding on items.
loot that is useful to me drops, I outbid the other guy at 21000g - see how I upheld my part of the deal, I said I would be AFK but I would bid, and I did. I raised the pot 20% just by joining.
but then I was kicked because I was AFK? the fuck?!? that was the fucking deal, I manbid on the other hand I get to be AFK. - I didnt sign up for the run I offered to join while it was in progress to boost the pot.

Next up, I dont know where you get it from, but I dont just insult people. I am however blunt if someone does something wrong and I'll tell them how they should be doing it or I'll say if a certain group of the raid isnt performing well enough, because theres no reason to wipe when progress isnt happening.

once again in regards to presence. I havnt been here in a while, the few raids I did attend there were often fuckups with fading light and as such I stayed in blood presence to avoid that happening, at best I would have done the same dps using another presence. once again it doesnt really matter as I was meant to be afk anyways.

Cleaveandrun
09-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Why dont you just get the fucking fact that I offered to join under the condition that I could be afk reading a book and just bid high on items of use. and that I was invited under that condition, yet the incompetent scrub leader broke the arrangement and kicked me because he and the priests in the group are incompetent when they could solve the issue in 1 global.

Sheriden
09-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Why dont you just get the fucking fact that I offered to join under the condition that I could be afk reading a book and just bid high on items of use. and that I was invited under that condition, yet the incompetent scrub leader broke the arrangement and kicked me because he and the priests in the group are incompetent when they could solve the issue in 1 global.

As Ruud stated we thought that was a joke, if i'd of known you were actually serious i'd have objected to you joining because of issues it would of and did cause.

Regardless of spending 21K (which is nothing I might add) you ignored people when they asked you to do something, you were afk so what difference did it make to you if you did as they asked or not?

As for lifegrip on spine it was used, an i'll put this in your terms "moving scrubs who dont know what to do" putting it on cooldown an by the time it had come off cooldown you had already been removed from the group which in turn had wiped attempting to roll.

Believe it or not but 20 people asked for yourself and the Warlock to be removed during the spine encounter.

As for your better then others attitude there isnt anything you've done that half the dedicated GDKP players have not, so leave us "Scrubs" to play our game and you go and play your own, its just that simple.

If you dont agree with me or you think i'm a cunt I actually couldn't give a fuck, but thinking your better then everyone else and ignoring what people ask of you wont get you invited into a GDKP run while i'm at the helm thats for sure.

inacup
10-06-2012, 02:10 AM
questions!

How does a single dk cause dw25 not to roll?

Who was leading this?

And as for Space's behavior, isn't it quite obvious that it's a misunderstanding? You thinking he's joking when he's being serious, you can hardly blame him for that. Seems fairly uncalled for kicking him when he's doing what was agreed?

Most people in the gdkp are bad, that's like common knowledge. But that's a good thing cause they'll pay lots of gold for gear they can't get by themselves. Though calling people scrubs over and over probably isn't a very good idea. But most of you here should know that space is a dick so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Inviting someone who's going to be afk throughout most of a raid is a terrible idea. I think whoever talked to space when he joined is to blame here, you don't just kick someone cause you made a bad call and can't stand for it.

Cleaveandrun
10-06-2012, 08:56 AM
As Ruud stated we thought that was a joke, if i'd of known you were actually serious i'd have objected to you joining because of issues it would of and did cause.

Regardless of spending 21K (which is nothing I might add) you ignored people when they asked you to do something, you were afk so what difference did it make to you if you did as they asked or not?

As for lifegrip on spine it was used, an i'll put this in your terms "moving scrubs who dont know what to do" putting it on cooldown an by the time it had come off cooldown you had already been removed from the group which in turn had wiped attempting to roll.

Believe it or not but 20 people asked for yourself and the Warlock to be removed during the spine encounter.

As for your better then others attitude there isnt anything you've done that half the dedicated GDKP players have not, so leave us "Scrubs" to play our game and you go and play your own, its just that simple.

If you dont agree with me or you think i'm a cunt I actually couldn't give a fuck, but thinking your better then everyone else and ignoring what people ask of you wont get you invited into a GDKP run while i'm at the helm thats for sure.

I'll try to be a little less 'hostile'

Alright, so can we agree that the problem at hand was a case of a misunderstanding (at whoever gave me the green light to enter's hand) as I stated on multiple occasions both before and after joining that I would be AFK. Heck I was asked how AFK I would be before I was allowed in so I once again made it very clear that I would in fact be almost completely AFK.

what is a lot and what is not is relative...
Would you not agree that 21000g is "a lot" if it raises the pot more than 20% halfway through the raid? it was definitely the highest bid I saw on the bosses I was there - anyhow when I mentioned that my point was never that 21000g is a lot, but more so that I had held my part of the deal from the very beginning.

In regards to ignoring people, as long as I havn't been given an actual reason to swap presence - I'm not going to. the fact of the matter was that swapping presence would give 0 benefits while staying in it gave some and unless the RL tells me to swap with a reason why should I have to? I don't tell you to swap to crippling poison when it clearly gives no benefits on a fight like ultraxion while wearing another poison like deadly would give benfits.

- Anyhow I didn't come here to start a pointless fight. I came on here to vent my frustrations as I felt (and still do feel) mistreated - and rightfully so dare I say. so can we move on from there now and stop discussing why I was using blood presence and why it didnt matter, the problem is as I have said from the very beginning - I was invited under the condition that I could be AFK and just bid on gold - I held up my part of that deal but was kicked, doesnt matter if, as cup so delicately put it - I'm a dick - I probably would have had more succes if I hadn't continously called some of you for scrubs or said you were incompetent. but I don't really care, that's who I am - I call a horse a horse and a shoe a shoe, and if someones incompetence gets me kicked without me breaking any rules you're damn right I'm going to call them out for it, cause I don't like being screwed over.

PS. stop being so butthut whenever someone says scrub or baddie, while I don't know if you're one, most of the GDKP raid clearly are and if you don't think so then thats probably because youre one of them.

also, whats up with society when you cant tell someone they're bad when they are, not to insult them obviously - but you can't possibly help them improve if you can't tell them that they are bad to begin with without being considered a huge dick and what not - instead you're forced to tell them its not their fault and that they dont have to improve. what the?!?

Ruud
10-06-2012, 09:17 AM
I too thought a single person wouldn't cause problems, but it seems it does when he's way at the other side, happened more then once.

You know I don't wanna kick people quickly at all, but constantly claiming you're better then everyone else while only causing problems really grinds my gears. Calling the priests bad because they didn't think to solve problems that shouldn't be part of the fight AT ALL is just.... lol

But we can debate this all night, we need RULES. Not just for this, but every little bit that isn't discussed to death is just abused, that's just the community these days.
Every run there's like 5 people who don't spend gold, but are geared shit and play equally shit. We all know we don't want this, but since there's consistantly < 25 signups we can cancel the run or bite thru it until we got more, simple as that. Taking them along and then kick halfway sucks and costs our reputation; I don't think this is summer slack, I fear people WITH money are afraid to join us.

There have also people been kicked in the healer role because they we're shit and didn't spend money, and personally I'm afraid to bring a healer because I only did LFR.
Same for spending money, make rules: if you state you wanna spend 20k, are you obliged to go all the way on 1 item, even when it's a great trinket or otherwise massive upgrade? Personally I think not, but it's another resrvation I have against bringing (really) low geared alts.

I'm sorry it's such a long rant. Please realise that this is NOT bashing the leaders, honestly I think they do great with the litle cooperation they've been given.
But if we don't shape up soon it's just going to fall apart: until now a lot of the money came from rogues bidding.
Last run was a typical run with 12k at the end. I spend like 50k on clusters, so without rogues this will easily dive under 10k.

Ruud
10-06-2012, 09:23 AM
In regards to ignoring people, as long as I havn't been given an actual reason to swap presence - I'm not going to.

This. If the leaders tell you to swap, you swap. The leaders take SO much shit from people saying GDKP is a mess, but what do you expect when 25 people do their own thing.
You keep debating from the view that you are always and completely right, then complain about not being able to tell people they do wrong. Start with yourself, and play in a team: I don't even have enough knowledge of DKs to know who's right but that's not even the point.

Cleaveandrun
10-06-2012, 10:04 AM
This. If the leaders tell you to swap, you swap. The leaders take SO much shit from people saying GDKP is a mess, but what do you expect when 25 people do their own thing.
You keep debating from the view that you are always and completely right, then complain about not being able to tell people they do wrong. Start with yourself, and play in a team: I don't even have enough knowledge of DKs to know who's right but that's not even the point.

If you dont have enough knowledge, why did YOU ask me to swap then? Leader never asked me to swap - random people did.

Yes I complained about not being able to tell people they do wrong. the thing is I don't do wrong (well I do from time to time, but not in this case). to tell someone they're doing something wrong you have to actually know what the right thing is, I'm sorry if that wasnt a given from my last post.

You keep debating from the view that you are always and completely right

I'll bite.

Blood Presence: I have more knowledge than you and as such I know that I am right, you even said yourself you dont know enough about DKs so why did you tell me to swap? I even told you and the other guy why I didnt swap both in game and in one of my previous posts. whats your point?

I'm quite intelligent, and as such I'm usually right. in this case I evaluated the situation (plenty of bad players, a few decent ones and previous experiences) and came to the conclusion being in blood presence would be the best choice as it gave benefits to the raid in case one of the tanks screwed up (doesnt have to be because they're bad. it happens from time to time) and it wouldnt hurt the raid in any sort of way at all.

Whether I should have been kicked or not: I should not as I joined under certain conditions and I played by the rules stated in those conditions and by the rules stated on this site - therefor I am right. I mean - really... thats just how it is.

The question is whether I should have been invited at all to begin with , and I probably shouldnt but it doesnt change the fact that I am right - I didnt break any rules and I had made a deal before joining allowing me to be AFK.

Seems to me like you keep debating without looking at the evidence at hand at all and without actually debating the issue at hand but instead keep derailing the thread just to tell me I'm a dick and then you show your lack of knowledge at one of the issues you kept bringing up where you said I was wrong...

Sheriden
10-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Leader never asked me to swap.

I asked a number of times on vent for you to change presence.

Cleaveandrun
10-06-2012, 10:56 AM
I asked a number of times on vent for you to change presence.

I was in the public channel as I wasnt meant to be raiding, just sit AFK and have a friend pop up and poke me whenever a boss died, therefor I did not hear you.

Once again that was part of the arrangement I made to join.

Percivale
11-06-2012, 05:13 PM
At the end of the day, the difference between just going AFK on the fights and being kicked on spine was that you actually hindered the raid, halting progression. You can blame other people for not life-gripping just as much as they can blame you for going AFK. Its no one else's responsibility to make sure you don't wipe the raid.

Frankly you seem like an arrogant bloke having a paddy and I'm not surprised the GDKP leaders had no time for you.

Cleaveandrun
12-06-2012, 08:17 AM
At the end of the day, the difference between just going AFK on the fights and being kicked on spine was that you actually hindered the raid, halting progression. You can blame other people for not life-gripping just as much as they can blame you for going AFK. Its no one else's responsibility to make sure you don't wipe the raid.

Frankly you seem like an arrogant bloke having a paddy and I'm not surprised the GDKP leaders had no time for you.

Once again, someone seems to miss the whole point where the condition for me to join was that I could be AFK. as such the leader knew I was going to be afk and as such the lifegrip should be ready the moment the first roll was going to happen.

This has nothing to do with what you people think about me as a person. it has to do with the conditions for me joining the run and how I was wrongfully kicked as I had not broken any rules.

Natalīa
12-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Going slightly off topic but will there be a run this Saturday?

Sheriden
13-06-2012, 06:52 AM
Going slightly off topic but will there be a run this Saturday?

I'll put a thread up later today, i'm currently rewording things and applying rules.

Stocker
13-06-2012, 12:33 PM
I'll put a thread up later today, i'm currently rewording things and applying rules.

I wouldn't bother adding a rule about being afk. It's pretty common sense that if you join a raid you're expected to participate. The rules mention a no gear requirement, which is not the same as a non-performance or even being afk the whole time. If you start adding common sense as rules you'd need pages of rules and even then people will find something to do that isn't explicitly stated in the rules.

Having said that and if I were present, I would have kicked the afk person as soon as I noticed he wasn't joking. Also to perform less or not at all "because everyone else is bad" is a good way to make oneself unwelcomed and uninvited for all future events, but that's just my opinion.

I myself will be not be part of organizing runs in the upcoming weeks, I might sign up for a few though. I would suggest whoever wants to keep the raids going to do some spamming in /trade to attract some new players as the number of sign ups have been low recently.