View Full Version : [A] Exhumed RBB / PVP Recruitment

Exhumed
05-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Introduction:
Exhumed's are currently recruiting all classes to help strengthen and build a core RBG team

Current high priority are:
-Frost Mage
-Elemental Shaman
-Resto Shaman
-Boomkin

About us:
Exhumed have been building a solid RBG team, competing in RBGs from between 3 & 4 times a week. Although we have mainly been a PVE guild in the past we have very high expectations for our PVP players, we are constantly improving, learning and developing as a guild. The most important thing for us is that we stick at it, we are well prepared and we have fun. Although being fun is the whole idea of it; we take the RBG team very seriously and we aim to get to a respectfully high rating.

You don't have to have pvp experience to take part, as long as you are willing to collect gear, learn tactics and have the correct attitude then there is no reason why you won't be selected in the near future providing you meet our minimum requiremnt of 4k resillience.

We don't take any negative, whiney QQ people. Only people with a positive atitude and the will to learn will be chosen.

Schedule:
Our RBG days do vary but common ones are Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Most RBG's startat 20:30 server time.

If you are interested please visit our website for more info: http://www.exhumed-guild.co.uk/ or contact Exilezz in game

Thanks

Exhumed

NatalÓa
12-04-2012, 11:00 PM
we have fun. Although being fun is the whole idea of it

We don't take any negative, whiney QQ people. Only people with a positive atitude and the will to learn will be chosen.

So after trying to troll us in Elwynn Forest claiming we got boosted and generally acting like a moron you suggested that we go on vent with you. After going on vent you threatened things such as "id fucking kick your head in irl mate" and "ill fucking knock you out bruv" while we were trying to be reasonable with you and when I asked you to back your claims up which you couldn't, you then started trying to take the piss out of Klitchsko's job (which btw you got completely wrong you fucking retard :D).

Good luck with your RBGs but you really need to get a better attitude if you want to get any further than 1300.

Have a nice day. :)

thurlog
14-04-2012, 08:09 PM
this has potential!

what's the story here?

lorlad
15-04-2012, 01:13 AM
this has potential!

what's the story here?

I agree thurlog!

Ghee
20-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Hi NatalÓa,
As an officer of Exhumed I can assure you that we are trying to investigate exactly what happened here within the guild. If you don't mind whispering me in-game to give me a more detailed explanation of exactly what happened please?
This appears to be a very serious and unacceptable turn of events but, at the moment, we only have the information provided above to work with so I would be very grateful if you could give us some more detail about what happened please.
You can find me in-game either on Ghee or Gasp.
Many Thanks,
Ghee