View Full Version : Openraid.eu

lorlad
28-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Yo, im currently on openraid.eu under Lórlad, if anyone has a horde char and wants to do Firelands hc runs, (will eventually get to raggy and get mounts for the team if it stays the same each week) I may start doing alliance runs on my druid as well.

If anyone is worried about their real ID being given out, if im the raid leader only i get to see your real ID and if your on the same server it is hidden anyway!

Avalith
28-03-2012, 12:30 PM
well if something gets going on the allience let me know :)

shinsou
28-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Can come on my ret lorlad, just give me the details when you need me :)

Sinistera
01-04-2012, 12:27 PM
you know Lorlad, if you would have stayed with us you would have gotten that Firebird ages ago :p

Sargeron
02-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Yo, im currently on openraid.eu under Lórlad, if anyone has a horde char and wants to do Firelands hc runs, (will eventually get to raggy and get mounts for the team if it stays the same each week) I may start doing alliance runs on my druid as well.

If anyone is worried about their real ID being given out, if im the raid leader only i get to see your real ID and if your on the same server it is hidden anyway!

well mate i am currently in shadowsong, and this server sucks really, I am stuck on the last quest of legendary staff which is collecting essences. I am on alliance side. If you plan to do raid to firelands 10 or 25, doesnt matter, just please add me, I will really appreciate and if you help me, i will reward you 500 gold.

my mail: taskin83@windowslive.com // Eu shadowsong- ingame name :sargeron

Thanks in advance
Regards

Sheriden
02-04-2012, 09:45 AM
i will reward you 500 gold.

Thats enough to make anyone drop what they are doing and run Firelands!

lorlad
02-04-2012, 10:42 AM

hahahaha!

OT: http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/4245

I will give this a go and see how far we get

Sarg i have reserved essences for you at the moment please make an account and sign goes to anyone else who wants to come!

PS: keep your gold.

Fentality
02-04-2012, 11:12 AM

I lol'd

any chance you could do this on a day that isnt thursday? its my only pxi raid day but would would attend this if it was some other day

lorlad
02-04-2012, 11:13 AM
I lol'd

any chance you could do this on a day that isnt thursday? its my only pxi raid day but would would attend this if it was some other day

Oh shit it, i meant to do it for friday!

Changed it!

Fentality
02-04-2012, 11:55 AM
well count me in on a dps char, mage/dk/hunter whatever works

Feihcretsam
04-04-2012, 09:18 AM
I'll come once it is hosted on a day I can make it. Not next friday :P

Week after should be fine if it is any day except for saturday evening.

lorlad
04-04-2012, 11:19 AM
I'll come once it is hosted on a day I can make it. Not next friday :P

Week after should be fine if it is any day except for saturday evening.

It wont be on a friday again, i may start making it for sunday during the day...i will see.

inacup
04-04-2012, 05:06 PM
im inacup i think

Fentality
04-04-2012, 08:09 PM
i'll be 10 minutes late since im doing a really quick rag hc kill before hand on another char. its with some immersion players so its a definite 1 shot. i'll be done by the time you're at the first boss probably.

lorlad
05-04-2012, 08:30 AM
im inacup i think

Well done, you are inacup....

Nps Fen i will keep your space open.