View Full Version : MCO Sell Runs - Dragon Soul, Firelands, BoT, BWD

Evrelia
24-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Madness of Deathwing Mount + Title - Life Binder's Handmaiden and "Savior of Azeroth": 400k
8/8 Dragon Soul HC Clear + All loot you can use + Madness Mount (including stuff we still need) - 800k
8/8 Dragon Soul HC Clear + Madness Mount + loot we don't need - bids from 600k
7/8 Dragon Soul HC Clear + All loot that we do not need - 300k
5/8 DS HC + All loot that we do not need - 200k
Individual DS HC Bosses + all Loot - 50-100k, varies depending on boss

Firelands

Firelord Title + Mount - 200k
Full Firelands clear with all loot + title + Mount - 250k
6/7 HC - 110k
Meta Achievement - Glory of the Firelands Raider - 350k

Tier 11

Full Bastion of Twilight HC (Awards "Dragonslayer" title) - 125k
Full BWD HC (Awards "Blackwing's Bane" title) - 125k
Throne of the Four Winds (Award "of the Four Winds" title) HC - 95k
Sinestra Only - 100k

Tier 11 Meta - Glory of the Cataclysm Raider - 300k

We will not sell individual pieces of loot. If you want a particular item, you have to purchase the boss that drops it and hope it drops.

Once we agree to boost you, you will immediately pay us 10% of the entire price as a deposit. This is non refundable unless we fail to complete the run. The rest of the gold will be payable in advance at the start of the run. If we fail to provide the required services, your gold will be refunded.

We can boost characters on other servers via real ID, but the gold must be paid on Shadowsong.

Contact a member of MCO's PXI team for more information. Dukka, Evrelia, Onizu, Falrik, Fentality, Leuric, Larethia, Wrathbringer, Mobé, Siluth, Imacup, Sariella, Inioch

Miniloth
24-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Bit early for April the 1st ain't it?

Fentality
24-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Bit early for April the 1st ain't it?

jelly?

Miniloth
24-03-2012, 11:31 PM
ice cream?

Feihcretsam
25-03-2012, 03:49 AM
You do realise that all of that (except for dragon soul) is available on www.openraid.eu for free right? X-realm pugs that use real ID to form groups for.... everything, even RBG and premade BGs

Fentality
25-03-2012, 06:28 AM
there's a different between finding a pug that may or may not work out and buying a fast and easy boost from us:)

dukka
25-03-2012, 10:28 AM
openraid looks like an awesome thing, cheers feih, going to have to check that out (genuinely, no snark, sarcasm or trolling included or intended)

Evrelia
25-03-2012, 12:39 PM
You do realise that all of that (except for dragon soul) is available on www.openraid.eu for free right? X-realm pugs that use real ID to form groups for.... everything, even RBG and premade BGs

Openraid is basically the equivalent of a global trade or LFG channel, or a publicly viewable calendar event. It still requires X level of gear and X level of skill and you probably won't see any Firelord or DS Heroic groups appearing on it, especially not with guaranteed loot for whoever wants it, so it's nothing like the service we are offering.

Yhull
25-03-2012, 01:07 PM
In general its an interesting idea, too spicy prices thou.
But, why not, if someone wants to pay

Morpheuus
25-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Openraid is basically the equivalent of a global trade or LFG channel, or a publicly viewable calendar event. It still requires X level of gear and X level of skill and you probably won't see any Firelord or DS Heroic groups appearing on it, especially not with guaranteed loot for whoever wants it, so it's nothing like the service we are offering.

Actually you do see alot of Firelord runs that are successfull,But you cant do DS cross realm yet,Obviously it doest offer what you guys have to offer but if you havnt used openraid its worth a look :)

Gl with selling runs,alot of people will give you greif for it,but 99% is jealousy and im sure if there guild could offer it they would do what you guys are doing

Feihcretsam
25-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Yeah I don't mean to ninja away potential customers from MCO ofcourse, but this openraid thing apparently is very successfull so it is worth noting that it exists. There are multiple groups on there that weekly clear firelands heroic, but their selection procedure is pretty harsh. You won't get in without a 400+ ilvl and 7/7 heroic achievement. So what you are saying is absolutely right Evrelia, their services are very different from yours :D

Then again I know plenty of 1M+ gold people that won't notice if they have 250k more or less. So I think/hope that you guys will get at least some customers... not me though, I have 57k gold /flex

Cleaveandrun
29-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Stop stealing my customers! :(

Evrelia
19-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Bump

Evrelia
24-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Bump

Evrelia
02-05-2012, 09:54 AM
For a LIMITED TIME we will be selling the Lifebinder's Deathwing Heroic mount and Savior of Azeroth title for 350,000 gold. Contact me if interested. In addition we also have Firelands 6/7 hc runs booked up for the next 6 weeks, so if you want to purchase a Ragnaros kill, now is the time!