View Full Version : Issue in Trade chat

gavbon
24-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Hello SSE

Just to really put this on here since im having a hard time contacting the relevant people.

We had a raid group go to DS10 earlier this week. Made up of about 7 guild members and 3 pugs. (Past Tense Guild).

Loot rules were stated at the start of the run, and they were as follows

Boss Loot = MS/OS/Shard
Patterns/Essence = RR
Loot will be fairly distributed so people don't whore all the gear.

Now these were posted at the start of the run, so we carried on

the said player in question called Harryjo then proceeded to win 2 items up until the 4th boss ( Hagara )

The staff dropped from the boss, then he rolled on it, but a member of the run who isn't actually a member of our guild. Also rolled but they hadn't won any loot. So given the loot rules the item was given to them.

After the raid he bombards trade with the usual (We steal all the loot for our guild members, and we are all ninja's and not to be trusted, to be played with and to deffo not to be grouped with.)]

I then whispered him and informed him to if he thought the looting rules stated had been broken, to take screenshot's and make a GM ticket about it. Since we followed the loot rules stated.

Next i hear from numerous people this morning in whispers that apparently were a ninja guild as he continued yesterday to carry on the facade towards my guild. According to the messages it goes as follows.

We steal all the loot for our guild members, and we are all ninja's and not to be trusted, to be played with and to deffo not to be grouped with.

So really, i just don't want the community to think we partake in the art of ninja'ng and unfair play.

I love this server, i love my guild, and really don't want the actions or un facted opinion of one to bring my guild name down the pan.

Thanks for reading and sorry for having post this.

Turiel
24-01-2012, 02:20 PM
The only thing I'd say you possibly needed to make clearer was HOW the loot would be fairly distributed. i.e. max 2 items per person unless nobody else needs, etc.

Otherwise 'fair' is open to interpretation and could be any rules.

Gwynin
24-01-2012, 03:43 PM
I came here thinking Melissa had done something yet again :(

But yeah, as Turiel said. You really need to be as clear as possible, but to be honest even then you will get whiners sadly...

gavbon
24-01-2012, 06:04 PM
The only thing I'd say you possibly needed to make clearer was HOW the loot would be fairly distributed. i.e. max 2 items per person unless nobody else needs, etc.

Otherwise 'fair' is open to interpretation and could be any rules.

i think in future i will make it alot more clearer, tho only the most simple minds wouldn't be able to comprehend Fair = someone wins 2 items, someone wins none....give the item to the person who has none lol

I came here thinking Melissa had done something yet again :(

But yeah, as Turiel said. You really need to be as clear as possible, but to be honest even then you will get whiners sadly...

Sorry i gave that impression, thats why i made the thread, to avoid the dogged reputation of his guild and himself :P