View Full Version : Firelands 25 man TONIGHT (Wednesday 21st December) 20:00

Evrelia
21-12-2011, 02:16 PM
I'm a member of MCO's PXI team. I'm trying to run firelands 25 man this Wednesday to collect Seething Cinders for the Legendary staff.

If anyone is interested in coming along, to gear up alts or just for fun, I would be immensely appreciative. As a thank you, everyone in the raid will be paid 1000g if we kill at least five bosses. (To be eligible for the gold, you need to be contributing to the raid appropriately, ala not doing shit dps/standing in fire all day).

As I'm trying to get as many members as possible from experienced raiding guilds, i'm hoping that should make the run a little smoother.

Send me a whisper in game (Evrelia) if you're interested in coming.

I'm hoping to make this a regular thing.

Fentality
02-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Thought id bump this to say, PXI plans to go 25 man FL tomorrow, hopefully with some hcs as well so contact us if you wanna come

Nasuarda
03-01-2012, 03:44 PM
i would love to join, but i havent been to firelands yet (just had 6 months break), and i got around 374ish (maybe higher since i have wednesday off) on chars

I did see vids and read tacs for the bosses

anyway, if you can use a frost dk or priest ill be ready ;)

Fentality
11-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Ok we will be running this again this week (WEDNESDAY 11th) at 20:30 Server time so be online early for invites! The last time we did this we cleared 6/7 with shannox on heroic and only wiped once i think so it will be another good run hopefully!