View Full Version : BWD/BOT/COW, Tuesday 8/8, 19:40 server tiem

combatmedic
08-08-2011, 10:40 AM
I want some fun Tuesday evenings, with some raiding in T11 from Alliance perspective.

- I will start the trade spam at around 1940 and go as soon there is 10 members.
- Raid will be going until 24 or we have killed 12 bosses.
- We will be using the shadowsong ventrillo and will be requiring PUG members to be there.
- I will only take people from a guild proven its worth in Firelands, with a minimum of 4/7 normal mode progress(or I know the PUGs by name).
- I want people at least being able to enter heroics in the LFG tool, so at least 346 ilvl will be required.

Lootrules:
MS need
OS greed
Pass if you are in it for some crystals.

I give the assembling phase 30mins.
If people sign here, they will ofc. be taken first, if they fullfill, the quite modest requirements.

Hope someone will enjoy a PUG ride with the most awesome raidleader!!....http://forum.arguild.eu/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

P.S. Will be wildly surprised if anyone actually signs here... apart from burned out dudes from MCO/AR/FE, are there anyone here?!?..:P

Feihcretsam
08-08-2011, 11:03 AM
I am here! But heroic or gtfo for me:/

combatmedic
08-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Will not be heroic - then I would have to know 10/10 of the group and wont have any crybabies.. which would net me with 0 people from shadowsong..:P

Thanks for the support feih....:):):)