View Full Version : Thoughts on HPala Buffs!!

Azendria
10-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Would like to ask you guys out there on Shadowsong what you think about Holy paladin buffs in 4.2! Pve and Pvp is welcome! ^^, i can start by saying i am very amazed by how much this patch did and realy think we are in line now! would have loved some cc avoidance though instead of some of the healing buffs since it realy still is allmost impossible to run a Caster / Melee / Healer combo without stuff like a ranged interupt. Thats just my opinion though.

What about you Pve paladins out there ?! what do you think the patch did? Thinking of Mana cost increase on pretty much all our main healing spells.:rolleyes:

-Azendria / Asendria

Cleaveandrun
10-07-2011, 03:30 PM
What about you Pve paladins out there ?! what do you think the patch did? Thinking of Mana cost increase on pretty much all our main healing spells.:rolleyes:
-Azendria / Asendria

I can't use DL As filler anymore Q.Q.. :(

SnůÚze
19-07-2011, 06:24 PM
I feel they really overcompensated when it comes to holy pvp, especially from a 3v3 pov. You can come out of 20second cc and do 2 instant heals, which will put your target at close to full hp. Put this in hands of good paladins, who know how to avoid cc, then its just dumb.

We are still weak to cc though, and a nerf on healing utility and even survival would be welcome if it ment we'd get some more control/cc avoidance.

Elthalas
20-07-2011, 06:16 PM
You guys are fucking unkillable :) thats all i know