View Full Version : Current Best Of The Best!

Naturzel
09-07-2011, 07:22 AM
Hey guys, I know there's already 2 threads on who people regard as the old/all time best players of their classes, but I thought it would be interesting to see who people regard as the best right now in PvP! (oh and no naming yourself! :P)

Warrior: Kzuhl or Craelian but I've never played with Craelian only seen his guide video which earned him some points! :P
Mage: Perhaps Paya but not seen much of him lately
Priest: Lunatique (Healyourself)
Warlock: Wakayama
Shaman: Dunghoof or Baphomen (Can't decide xD)
Druid: Ycon
Death Knight: Asendria (Zomboy)
Paladin: Azendria (It's a shame to choose the same person for two classes but it just shows the amount of competitive players here atm xD)
Rogue: Trickfuly
Hunter: I'm not sure of Sloth's arena experience but He's doing really well in RBG atm so I'm going to say him.

Let's hear your choices! :)

Craelian
09-07-2011, 08:36 AM
Sloth have been gladiator, haven't seen any other Hunter glad on this realm.

Warlock: Soallus

Priest: Dawk

Haven't been on the realm long enough to have noticed that many others except for the ones already mentioned.

Naturzel
09-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Well that confirms my decision about Sloth then :P

thurlog
09-07-2011, 08:13 PM
aren't there rankings for this or something?
each season

Azendria
09-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Correction to druid* Ycon best at Feral Naturzel best at resto :D

Naturzel
09-07-2011, 08:21 PM
There's arena rankings I guess but not all the good players that are here play Arena but are still the best e.g Sloth

Craelian
09-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Tulaa is a brilliant paladin. Not sure how he is compared to the one already mentioned, but he is for sure brilliant.

trickfuly
09-07-2011, 11:54 PM
best resto drood, naturzel for sure! kronox right behind on a good 2 place
best warr craelian or schorpio
best rogue nxi
best feral ycon
best holy pala azendria ofc!
best hunter no idea really XD
best warlock trai
best priest ninx LAWL kidding xD lunatique for sure

kronox
10-07-2011, 12:06 AM
This is what I know:
Warlock : Trai
Paladin : Valir
Shaman : Shockolade
Mage : Fx

Azendria
10-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Lunatique dueled Dawk for like 3 days ago and Lunatique won with 80% mana and nearly full hp, i know that duels are unbalanced as we all know but it was Shadow vs Shadow and Luna is playing Disc in RBG atm. This clearly proves to me that Lunatique is the best, and im not saying this because his my guildmaster, since respect both of them as good players. But also because that is just how it looks like to me!! :rolleyes:

Craelian
10-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Duels are not a good PvP benchmark as you point out, and PvP skills are not only based on arena ratings, so maybe you're correct :)
Warrior called schorpio, do you mean schopie? Never heard about that other guy tbh.

Naturzel
10-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Yeah he means Schopie :P

Craelian
10-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Never really played with schopie, but got him on my ID list, and he is for sure a nice guy, which counts for something ;)

Elthalas
10-07-2011, 09:20 AM
I m not sure about warriors, hunters and some other classes, but
Druids is definitelly Ycon for feral, and Naturzel for resto.
Paladins best are Valira as ret by far, and Snooze and Azendria as holy
For priests there are 2 picks, Luna and Dawk.
Best rogue i have ever played with is Angellic, Snoozes other main in WOTLK :)
Lilsono was the best shaman on server, but since he is not here i think the best shaman spot goes to Shockolade.
Warlock, probably Trai as PVP, and Fei for PVE

Azendria
10-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Craelian: Duels are not a good PvP benchmark as you point out, and PvP skills are not only based on arena ratings, so maybe you're correct.

Lunatique had higher rating than dawk when he was on Stormscale, but he lost his character and remade it. If you were wondering what i was judging on when i said who i thought were the best.

Snze
11-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Most of these posts are invalid, as they are made by barely 2k scrubs who think they are the shit now because this expansion is wrecked and all classes are stupid. Measuring PvP skills in duels? I mean c'mon what in the fuck... :s

The 10% of the posts made by people equppied with a brain do have some decent players mentioned though. Considering Lunatique never was able to get 2.2 in whole s8(which lasted like what, a year?) shows hes clearly not the best priest. Here is the list of the BEST players currently ACTIVE on Shadowsong:

Lock: Trai
Shadow priest: Dawk
Disc: Dawk/Raklezz
Mage: Snooze/Dawklol
Shaman: Dawkie
HPaladin: Snooze (not activve, but still the best)
Ret: Valira
Feral: Ycon
Resto druid: Naturzel
Warrior: Gingeritis (Kzuhl carried by Muffit and SM)

EoS no more decent players, soz guise

Snze
11-07-2011, 04:58 PM
I had to include myself, just simply too awesome not to do it

zhaman
11-07-2011, 06:31 PM
I had to include myself, just simply too awesome not to do it

Who is this guy?

Azendria
11-07-2011, 06:36 PM
yea snooze but we are counting active ppl, not ppl who just moved here with a flashy title and did not play at all. Just saying. :rolleyes: Oh wait you dont have a flashy title anymore :P

Craelian
11-07-2011, 08:01 PM
No idea who he/she is, but he sure wants to be an elitistic jackass by the looks of it (snooze).
Gingeritis the most skilled Warrior? Hah :p I am not saying I am the best, but he's not, for sure.
Tulaa, azendria and Sloth are also better paladins imo...

Shaman: shockolade I guess

Snze
11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
yea snooze but we are counting active ppl, not ppl who just moved here with a flashy title and did not play at all. Just saying. :rolleyes:

I was on Shadowsong for the whole Burning Crusade and Wotlk with 1 or more chars. I played LSP to ratings none of the above has achieved on shadowsong in s8.. So your point is invalid.

Also my rogue was the ranked #4 in the world of the ret/rogues, so coming up here tellin me I'm bad makes no sense m8.

Haters gonna hate.

Malakali
11-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Angry gaming!

Snze
11-07-2011, 10:36 PM
No idea who he/she is, but he sure wants to be an elitistic jackass by the looks of it (snooze).
Gingeritis the most skilled Warrior? Hah :p I am not saying I am the best, but he's not, for sure.
Tulaa, azendria and Sloth are also better paladins imo...

Shaman: shockolade I guess

Yeah, I hear 2.1 beats 2.7, nice math there m8.

Azendria
11-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Im not saying your bad lol, saying your inactive and the post is about who is best on the server of active players, and apparently your not active and havent gotten above 2k rating, and yea haters are hating cus their haters :rolleyes:, dunno what your refering to there?

Trai
11-07-2011, 11:18 PM
I love how half of the posts in this thread are made by people the same guild all referring each other, therefore all of your posts are biased.

If you think Wakayama is better than me, he is welcome to try duel me any time anywhere, but if this is an "active" list no he does not count as regards arena, in RBGs sure, but as most of know that is a plate trainfest. There was so much bugging of MMR last season in it and I have seen 1200 rated people in arena get grand marshal in RBGs, that speaks for itself.

Don't mind Snooze, his head is so far up his own hole I have gotten nothing but bullshit ever coming out of him :P He is a former glad with TSG woop de do :P <3

And no I wont be voting for anyone for top spots anywhere, let ratings and skills speak for themselves. Under the whole players cant vote for themselves I think you should have people in the same guild cant ball lick their GM aswell.

Btw about Lunatique, if you are going to go into the whole him vs Dawk debate, let me guess he beat him in one duel or something, so all your asylum fanboi's are jumping for joy, congrats. As said previously, duels mean SFA. Make it best of 5 or whatever or come fight us in arena, we would be more than happy to accomodate you.

If you want you can make this an Us vs Them post and have your own biased little list of who you think the best players are, you are more than welcome to, but dont do it on a public forum trying to stir up trouble.

GL & HF.

//Trai

Valira
11-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Snooze is best holy by far of anyone of this server,no matter if he dont play or not things he does just makes u jizz ur pants TRUE LEGEND and hes right what he says most of the people talking here is bullshit ive played with lunatique and trust me he never was able to get to high ratings in wotlk without me or snooze :D
also considering he never reached 2,2k for a year because snooze kicked him at 2197 when he played with us :D:D:D:

Snze
11-07-2011, 11:52 PM
also considering he never reached 2,2k for a year because snooze kicked him at 2197 when he played with us :D:D:D:

Like a baws <3

Naturzel
11-07-2011, 11:58 PM
Just because your higher rated now doesn't mean your better than him. He only recently returned and is an 'active' player so yes he does count. It is personal choice and judging by you being unable to reach 2.2k in 2's and your excuse is "lol im a warlock" and only reaching anywhere in 3's by playing Shadowplay makes my decision. I played with lunatique last season as healyourself so I'm not just being baised, idgaf who won a duel.

I didn't choose every player from my guild, and ratings don't just speak for themselves if that was the case I'd choose Yazoo as best DK but lol at that.

The reason I said players can't vote for themselves is because a lot of people like you would do it, and it just wouldn't be interesting and make your ego even bigger.

How was this post trying to stir up trouble? Anyone can post who they think and I haven't been the one to contradict any decisions. Your the one stirring anything if anyone at all.

Azendria
12-07-2011, 12:03 AM
yea i know, dks so OP yo, specialy as Unholy amirite?!:rolleyes:

Feihcretsam
12-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Making a topic about the supposedly best players is pretty much the same as making a flame topic :P

Oh and the best players are gnomes, everybody knows that

Naturzel
12-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Well the 'Best of the Best (All time)' topic is still around so I don't see the problem with this one.

Snze
12-07-2011, 12:28 AM
The gnome has a valid point :D

Azendria
12-07-2011, 12:42 AM
I dont haz gnome character :<

Valira
12-07-2011, 12:46 AM
the best player of all time would obviously be called : Hirri
first kid with asperger to reach gladiator ive heard
world first

Vegelus
12-07-2011, 05:40 AM
world first
And I've thought you're talking about Snooze. Wasn't it his lousy play on that shammie alt that lowered certain team's rating week before season ended because someone couldn't wait?

Malakali
12-07-2011, 07:30 AM
Oh noes Vege, dont poke Snooze's fanboi. He might try and shank you...with his mums permission.

hirri
12-07-2011, 12:30 PM
world first

Hello there Duelist Valira

Snze
12-07-2011, 12:30 PM
And I've thought you're talking about Snooze. Wasn't it his lousy play on that shammie alt that lowered certain team's rating week before season ended because someone couldn't wait?

No, it was not my "lousy" play that lowered the rating. We actually got higher than Hirri did. It was the fact we queued when ppl were afk, queued into Hydra and Inflames on the last evening, that didnt get us glad.

I played that shaman for 1 week and got higher than everyone currently on shadowsong, so dont rly know what you're complaining about, dombass ZMiercijnigLLA Lornab

Snze
12-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Hello there Duelist Valira

And this is epic :D

Trai
12-07-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm better than you threads are always flame threads as you can see natur. FYI I played at 2.4k/2.6k mmr last season as lock pally, played 2129 rating cus queues were 5-10mins at that rating with 83 wins, 5 losses. EVentually stopped playing because pally went afk for IRL. Then played to 2178 with dawk when dks and warrs were doing unhealable dmg in 2v2 last season. If you havent noticed 2v2 is heavily melee dominated, but if you are going to have a go in 3v3, i played WLd last season to 2.3k and ele lock pally to 2.4k with the ele being terribad.

If you want to make it personal, heres my two cents on you, every tiem i have seen you as resto, you stand in africa and get bursted down, every time i have seen you as feral you can interrupt for shit and interrupt completely randomly and dont setup cc chains, congratulations bud.

Enjoy your epeen thread.

gl & hf

//trai

Valira
12-07-2011, 01:22 PM
its not that we couldnt wait it was more like you wanted at the last day and all the farm setups like lsd was playing at that time and thats what we didnt want to wait for,you just didnt want to play and sit at rating
and for snooze playing the shammy 1 week he did better stuff than i ever saw u do :D
Well hello there nerd trying to be beautifull
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/743/hirri.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/hirri.jpg/)

zhaman
12-07-2011, 02:32 PM
This thread has great potential. But you kinda lost me, who is it on that picture?

Valira
12-07-2011, 02:45 PM
its our world first asperger kid to get gladiator hirri

Momse
12-07-2011, 02:57 PM
This thread has potatoes

Malakali
12-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Boiiiil 'em.

Craelian
12-07-2011, 07:59 PM
This thread was decent before all the random jackasses started the harassment war..
Signing out of this discussion.

Ruoste
12-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Was nice to see some familiar faces in WSG. :)

Sloth
12-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Most of these posts are invalid, as they are made by barely 2k scrubs who think they are the shit now because this expansion is wrecked and all classes are stupid. Measuring PvP skills in duels? I mean c'mon what in the fuck... :s

The 10% of the posts made by people equppied with a brain do have some decent players mentioned though. Considering Lunatique never was able to get 2.2 in whole s8(which lasted like what, a year?) shows hes clearly not the best priest. Here is the list of the BEST players currently ACTIVE on Shadowsong:

Shadow priest: Dawk
Disc: Dawk/Raklezz
Mage: Snooze/Dawklol
Shaman: Dawkie
HPaladin: Snooze (not activve, but still the best)
Feral: Ycon
Resto druid: Naturzel
Warrior: Gingeritis (Kzuhl carried by Muffit and SM)

EoS no more decent players, soz guise

Who are you?

If you're so awesome how come you have to come up with lame excuses about not getting gladiator in s8? If that was you playing shaman/ret/priest in last week of s8 we beat you aswell. But of course you got beaten by a team carried by muffit and a legendary, oh and not to forget hydra/inflames of course!

Kryptonix
12-07-2011, 08:59 PM
posting in epic thread!

HI SNOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raklezz
12-07-2011, 09:35 PM
hi guys

this was a good read

Prillan
13-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Sloth have been gladiator, haven't seen any other Hunter glad on this realm.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Riezelina/advanced ;)
But not active anymore :(

Snze
13-07-2011, 04:25 AM
posting in epic thread!

HI SNOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 baby how r u <3

Malakali
13-07-2011, 02:53 PM
hi guys

this was a good read

<3

Momse
13-07-2011, 03:28 PM
I like how ŠZ completely refuses to answer the quest "Who are you?" xD

Craelian
13-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Never seen him, never heard about him before this post. Completely random player I guess :)

ber
13-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Best thread in ages. Given all the previous versions from years and years back, there was no speculating where this thread would head.

Also, that Snze-guy should start making threads, or atleast posting a shitload more. This site has been lacking drama for years.

Kryptonix
13-07-2011, 10:47 PM
<3 baby how r u <3

not bad yes, been back a few weeks waiting for you! :D

... and you?

Raklezz
13-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Never seen him, never heard about him before this post. Completely random player I guess :)

you're right he's a completely random player who likes to troll forums :)

Craelian
13-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Ah, I was right then. :)

Snze
13-07-2011, 11:44 PM
not bad yes, been back a few weeks waiting for you! :D

... and you?

Ahah <3 I missed youu ;)) All good, just chillin!

Who I am? My name is Adrian, I'm 24 years old and people call me The Machine.

I returned to Shadowsong late s7, and played nearly whole of s8 here with Hirri and Lirony.

Why people call me random I do not know, considering you are just some scrub chillin at 2k rating, gg you.

Naturzel
14-07-2011, 12:02 AM
If you we're that mmr, you'd gain like 30- 40 rating a game until your Team rating was at your MMR and if you had 83 wins you'd be well above 2.2k, so no that makes no sense.

Yeah Dk's and War's were doing unhealable damage but I still managed it playing the healer with the lowest healing output going.

Also if you haven't noticed the feral intterupt places a debuff on the target, so it's not random. Clone is 25 yard range and getting one off as a resto druid generally puts you in a bad position so get something better thanks.

Azendria
14-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Allways good we have awesome people here on shadowsong europe, who spread's a very nice atmosphere here on the forums :rolleyes:. If it means that much to you snooze, then fine your the best congratulation. Congratulation on being so desperat to be the best that you actualy try and talk other people down on the forums!

Snze
14-07-2011, 04:45 AM
Allways good we have awesome people here on shadowsong europe, who spread's a very nice atmosphere here on the forums :rolleyes:. If it means that much to you snooze, then fine your the best congratulation. Congratulation on being so desperat to be the best that you actualy try and talk other people down on the forums!

I dont need you to tell me im the best pala, cause there arent even any competition.

Theres a few dogshit paladins that have never been above 2.2, which is pretty sad.

But thx m8

thurlog
14-07-2011, 07:32 AM
stop trying to copycat Athene

Ravenhead
14-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Ahah <3 I missed youu ;)) All good, just chillin!

Who I am? My name is Adrian, I'm 24 years old and people call me The Machine.

I returned to Shadowsong late s7, and played nearly whole of s8 here with Hirri and Lirony.

Why people call me random I do not know, considering you are just some scrub chillin at 2k rating, gg you.

I usually do not get involved in flame threads (even if I somewhat enjoy it, I admit it!) Anyway... you just called Sloth a "scrub"? I will quote here what Tsarina (aka Lilska, founder of Wrath along with Yin and Toshiro and some others) wrote about him:

"Hands down the best PvP hunter on the server. Something he has proved both in WSG and being amongst the highest ranked hunters in the battlegroup in all brackets over 3 seasons. And he's equally good in PvE, having done the world's second highest DPS on Brutallus for a long time (amongst WWS users, obviously). The one guy beating him had both improved expose armor and 2 Bloodlusts (heroism). I've had a couple of "best friends" during my time here. This was the last and longest, and one of few I still talk to on msn from time to time. (Not that being the best friend of someone without friends is much to shout about). "

And apart from that Sloth is also a wonderful person as far as I can remember from vanilla time (hey he didnt call on Nefarian dps belt to allow my shaman to loot it in vanilla, I still remember that!)

As a side note... to mention yourself in a "best of" thread is quite lousy ;)

/cheer

Rav

zhaman
14-07-2011, 09:30 AM
I dont need you to tell me im the best pala, cause there arent even any competition.

Troll? Ah well I'll bite nonetheless.

You are not the highest rated paladin on this realm ever, in fact you even lost to a paladin who was higher rated than you (from Shadowsong), so where you get off saying stupid shit like that god only knows.

Also, great thread so far!

Craelian
14-07-2011, 09:56 AM

Theres a few dogshit paladins that have never been above 2.2, which is pretty sad.

But thx m8
You may be trolling, but anyway...you are the most desperate, obnoxious idiot I haven seen on these forums so far.

Malakali
14-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Ravenhead hit the nail on the head really. Head.

HEAD.

Snze
14-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Ifi that Craelian guy is Sloth, then yeah hes a dumb fucking iscrub.

Lost to a pala from shadowsong?`The only pala i lost to from SS was Valira, when we queued vs their biebercleave as dispelcleave (obvious counter) , and even then it was really close.

Apart from that I've lost once to one of the horde paladins as LSP, was a mirror and Zitoo played the game nearly perfect, which won them the game. When it comes to the pala vs pala, that pala was so dumb, I had to hold myself from laughing. was running into the middle just to get instant shat on and having to bubble, then get saved by well timed thunderstorms, spell locks or fears. Carried? Oh yes.

The only paladin that can actually say anything to me, was the guy that played with Muffit and Kzuhl. Only met him once, but I was impressed, which i rarely get.

You can hate all you want, you are just feeding me. But none of you have even gotten duelist, yet you come here trying to put ME down? Haha get real shitheads

Ravenhead
14-07-2011, 12:53 PM

Lost to a pala from shadowsong?`The only pala i lost to from SS was Valira, when we queued vs their biebercleave as dispelcleave (obvious counter) , and even then it was really close.

Apart from that I've lost once to one of the horde paladins as LSP, was a mirror and Zitoo played the game nearly perfect, which won them the game. When it comes to the pala vs pala, that pala was so dumb, I had to hold myself from laughing. was running into the middle just to get instant shat on and having to bubble, then get saved by well timed thunderstorms, spell locks or fears. Carried? Oh yes.

The only paladin that can actually say anything to me, was the guy that played with Muffit and Kzuhl. Only met him once, but I was impressed, which i rarely get.

You can hate all you want, you are just feeding me. But none of you have even gotten duelist, yet you come here trying to put ME down? Haha get real shitheads

The only "hater" here is you. You are the first and only who needed to mention yourself in the "best of" list and got pissed because other players did not agree with you. I do not know you, so I cannot hate you... but I admit that your posts show a quite uncommon need of attention and of an ego boost. I actually doubt you are 24 for real, and if you are... well I feel really sorry for you.

Oh and you are right, I did not get duelist... I didn't even play arena at all. From my perspective pvp should involve personal skills AND strategy. Arena, to my eyes, lacks too much the second so its just the hack and slash version of pvp, not my cup of tea (it's too heavily biased by the class combination). Besides that when I pvp'd there was no arena whatsoever ;)

Morpheuus
14-07-2011, 01:56 PM

Someone needs to take a chillpill.....I thought WOW was a game...obviously some people think it more than that!

Snze
14-07-2011, 02:06 PM
From my perspective pvp should involve personal skills AND strategy. Arena, to my eyes, lacks too much the second so its just the hack and slash version of pvp, not my cup of tea (it's too heavily biased by the class combination).

Atleast we agree on something.

Sloth
14-07-2011, 06:14 PM

That's me. Vgl. :)

Snze
14-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Hi Vigil!

Snze
16-07-2011, 03:10 PM
The forums couldnt take the drama, but seem to be back up now!

So yeah, I guess Azendria is out of the best pala discussion after being farmed by yours sincerely, Snooze, 7-0 playing 2 different comps. He will complain that FMP (feral/mage/priest) is fotm, op and all that stuff. The hard fact is that we first beat them playing WMP (us) vs FMpala (them). They switched comp, now playing all time strong enhancement/feral/hpala and queued vs our FMP ( me on my mage). Ended up being ridicoulus, and how this pala is even mentioned is this thread is a mystery to me :S

Trolls aside though, now that I've played a few games and sort of got the picture of how things are on Shadowsong, heres my take at the "B of the B" amongst the current players!

Holy pala: Sloth if he was active, dont really know anyone else to put here :S
SP: Dawk
Disc: Raklezz
Mage: Meashay (prolly typo but cba to check)
DK: Yazoo
Feral: Blf/Ycon
Resto: Blf/Naturzel (lame to put Blf at 2 spots, but thats just how elite he is)
Resto shaman: Shockolade
Enhance: -
Ele: -
Rogue: I have no idea about the active rogues, but Nox would probably be amonst the top. Trickfuly is probably the best right now though.

Keep the h8 coming bruddas!!

Valira
16-07-2011, 03:16 PM
I'd say as elemental shaman: baphomen
hes not that active but probly the only good one on the server :p

Kryptonix
16-07-2011, 07:34 PM

I had a room booked... where were you? :/

Feihcretsam
17-07-2011, 03:26 AM
I don't think anyone answered the question who that snooze guy actually is yet? The kid talks alot of trash

Valira
17-07-2011, 03:07 PM
feih snooze was here all wotlk on alliance,he was 2,6k rated on his pala and 2,6k with his rogue and 2,6k+ with me on his shaman
if you were interested in pvp back then then you should know him :P

Kryptonix
17-07-2011, 03:11 PM
SSE is up?

discuss

Snze
17-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Fei shut up, go back to the gdkp and show off your 2nd tier dps

Naturzel
17-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Meshay has only reached 2.2k by allowing Fenix to play on his account and Vrethie is playing on the priest in the same 2's and 3's lmao, Meshay is pretty bad himself imo.

Ryosei
18-07-2011, 12:29 AM
SSE is up?

discuss

You forgot the /

Kryptonix
18-07-2011, 06:15 AM
You forgot the /

it's not an emote! :D

Thegreth
18-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Read it. Had some good parts, something about potatoes and boiling them. Back to the beach.

Azendria
19-07-2011, 04:14 PM

So yeah, I guess Azendria is out of the best pala discussion after being farmed by yours sincerely, Snooze, 7-0 playing 2 different comps. He will complain that FMP (feral/mage/priest) is fotm, op and all that stuff. The hard fact is that we first beat them playing WMP (us) vs FMpala (them). They switched comp, now playing all time strong enhancement/feral/hpala and queued vs our FMP ( me on my mage). Ended up being ridicoulus, and how this pala is even mentioned is this thread is a mystery to me :S

Trolls aside though, now that I've played a few games and sort of got the picture of how things are on Shadowsong, heres my take at the "B of the B" amongst the current players!

Holy pala: Sloth if he was active, dont really know anyone else to put here :S
SP: Dawk
Disc: Raklezz
Mage: Meashay (prolly typo but cba to check)
DK: Yazoo
Feral: Blf/Ycon
Resto: Blf/Naturzel (lame to put Blf at 2 spots, but thats just how elite he is)
Resto shaman: Shockolade
Enhance: -
Ele: -
Rogue: I have no idea about the active rogues, but Nox would probably be amonst the top. Trickfuly is probably the best right now though.

Keep the h8 coming bruddas!!

Well, seems like your realy desperate to make people believe in that your the best. I find it realy amusing that you say our combo is an all time strong combo lol. Im not saying that FMP is OP but it is by far a stronger combo than Enhance Feral Holy Paladin haha. i cba even showing a screen shot but all i can say is. GOGO deep freeze + beserk. Lol Yazoo as best dk, no offense, but isent he the guy who said in guild chat that me and Naturzel are bad, because we cant beat Frost dk Rogue in season 9 when he could beat it with a disc priest instead of a Resto druid ? getting a cyclone of vs that shit is obviously easier than pressing fear every 30 second? since its ofcourse not an instant cast ! Id rather put Necromantik in the best dk spot. And no im not adding him because hes my friend. im adding him simply because he has gotten higher rating than Yazoo while being on the server. Dont do the same towards him as you did towards me now please. I said my opinion, he did not say anything about being better than anyone!(dont want anymore harrassement going on right Snooze?) yea call it trolling if you want.

Oh btw to your list. To me it looks like your doing the exact same thing as Trai said: "I love how half of the posts in this thread are made by people the same guild all referring each other, therefore all of your posts are biased." notice how you add all the people thats in your guild you played with . I never claimed to be better than you, i only claimed that youre realy trying to prove that your better than me. The thread is about active people playing right now. And sorry you came back as the thread got created. It was not Naturzel's intention to harass or put you down i think . Or anyone else for that matter.

Oh and by the way, when your yelling in Elwynn forest after beating ppl you say are dogshit, it seems like your rather proud of achieving a goal . Show me a list of Gladiator rated Enhancement Shaman Feral druid Hpala Teams please. id like to see that.:rolleyes: Oh and btw, sorry Valira that you rage over a duel vs me on my friends rogue . You obviously seem very proud of snooze and company when you come on your warrior Melikey and start spamming me in public as soon as i log on. I feel so welcome on this server now!

Im out of this Discussion from now. Cba taking part of this lol. 4 ppl talking shit to you 24/7 from you log out till you log off. You know who you are ^^. Incredible how a forum thread which is just made because Naturzel is curious who other people think are best, turns into making a bad game experience towards people who get mentioned.

Cleaveandrun
19-07-2011, 04:31 PM
/popcorn

Snze
19-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Nono, you never claimed that.. you just spent 2 hours on Trickfuly's rogue trying to piss me off.. And fyi, I didnt myself yell once after winning, you'd have to take that up with Blf and Raklezz. Im not proud of beating noobs ;)

I dont know if you played in s8, but warrior/enhancement/pala was one of the strongest comps that season. This season, enhancement/feral/hpala vs a MAGE team, I mean c'mon?!?? you honestly feel we should win within 10 seconds every game ( like that game on Dalaran where you bubbled after Naturzel died, then go on blaming him for the loss?) Yeah, you are clearly a better person othan me. If i think my teammates suck, i tell them they fucking suck.. I dont go behind their backs with it :P

You are probably right about Necro, i just completely forgot about him, and didnt really know anyone else to put that I've seen or played with.

If you cant take the heat, then maybe you shouldnt have started flaming me or my friends. I'm a nice guy tho, I'll gladly buy you some tissues and hold your hand <3

Valira
19-07-2011, 06:23 PM
m8 i was never wanting to duel you ;) stealthing and running off at 20% 5 times in a row is what i call skills M8!!!!!!,i wanted to duel trickfully but you kept interfering the whole time like a little kid,thinking your good or something thats what pissed me off :D:D

oh and btw LESS QQ RITE THUR

Metakerk
20-07-2011, 02:19 AM
lol

Smellyskele
20-07-2011, 04:54 AM
kept interfering the whole time like a little kid,thinking your good or something

Coming from a guy like you valira... Quote of the fucking century.

Kryptonix
20-07-2011, 06:28 AM
melikey thread :)

... see what I did there?!

Malakali
20-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Coming from a guy like you valira... Quote of the fucking century.

+1
Reputations, must be heavy.

Valira
21-07-2011, 12:56 AM
haha smelly your problem is that you always take things to serious lol,i always joke never take me serious m8 :D:D
why ya posting here anyway gtfo back to your own server :D:D

Metakerk
21-07-2011, 08:30 AM
lol

Vegelus
21-07-2011, 11:59 AM
I love how they use the "m8" world here and there.

This thread needs Magnus, seriously.

Malakali
21-07-2011, 05:11 PM
lol

lol

Yazooo
22-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Lol Yazoo as best dk, no offense, but isent he the guy who said in guild chat that me and Naturzel are bad, because we cant beat Frost dk Rogue in season 9 when he could beat it with a disc priest instead of a Resto druid ? getting a cyclone of vs that shit is obviously easier than pressing fear every 30 second? since its ofcourse not an instant cast ! Id rather put Necromantik in the best dk spot. And no im not adding him because hes my friend. im adding him simply because he has gotten higher rating than Yazoo while being on the server. Dont do the same towards him as you did towards me now please. I said my opinion,

First of all your horrible.

And the fact of the matter is that you die in the first 30 seconds to that team, either you are afk (the dk) or you sit and watch him die and do nothing at all to peel/stop damage and at worst it should be a 1v1 situation unless your playing 2600 teams which is doubtful at 2200 mmr

Ive missed the point where ive been higher rating in EVERY single bracket...rival for life bro

/Yazoo

Smellyskele
22-07-2011, 02:40 AM
haha smelly your problem is that you always take things to serious lol,i always joke never take me serious m8 :D:D
why ya posting here anyway gtfo back to your own server :D:D

no worries guys, hes joking, your all awesome and hes crap.

i still play on this server joey, if you hadnt raged and removed me from real id you would know.

Cleaveandrun
22-07-2011, 09:55 AM
I'd like to nominate myself for best rogue, I know you're not supposed to do that kind of stuff. but If you ever saw me play you'd know why I wouldn't give that spot up for anyone.
Just saying, reckfull probably got everything from me..

shinsou
22-07-2011, 09:56 AM
I'd like to nominate myself for best rogue, I know you're not supposed to do that kind of stuff. but If you ever saw me play you'd know why I wouldn't give that spot up for anyone.
Just saying, reckfull probably got everything from me..

True stoy actually, I heard he used to play double rogue at 1600 rating back in tbc

Benchi
27-07-2011, 02:58 PM
That list is so full of shit :D

hirri
30-07-2011, 08:40 PM
damn, i look so sexy on that pic

Retnux
19-08-2011, 12:04 PM
hi guys best paladin

http://i.imgur.com/UIz2G.jpg

Soluna
19-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Looks Legit - Zaile or something right?

Retnux
19-08-2011, 04:36 PM
someone just linked this in chat...

is azendria mmr exploiting or bad? only time will tell

http://i.imgur.com/5kcND.png

SalcN
23-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Paya is playing horde on Stormreaver atm .. Got nothing else to say on topic

Edit: Turns out i had more to say

Snooze is most likely the best holy pala atm .. But i still heard he sucks ( From good sources(: )

Yazooo
24-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Snooze is most likely the best holy pala atm .. But i still heard he sucks ( From good sources(: )

Not anymore bobez and lrak are alot better

Snze
24-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Paya is playing horde on Stormreaver atm .. Got nothing else to say on topic

Edit: Turns out i had more to say

Yeah I suck :) Just achieved everything i set my eyes on in this game apart from R1, which I'd probably never get anyway.

Sounds like someone is still being sore from when you were fucking dogshit in CoI and I flamed you like the baws i am.. Guess Deathwhisper was abit too hard to understand eh, Salcn? :)

Yazoo, nice 0-time glad 2.2k dk you are. Nobody listens to a pathetic scumbag like you m8, but you still make me laugh with your retardness :))

Sadly this will be my last visit for a while, flaming nerds is only fun when you do it in small portions at a time, so I'll log on next season to pwn some faces again, just to show whos baws :)

Cy@ m8's

Yazooo
25-08-2011, 12:09 AM
i didnt say me i said Lrak and bobez go armoury and youll see prolly R1 world furious gladiator hpala

'cy@'

/yazoo

SalcN
25-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Decided you were a waste of time .. So i deleted my post (snooze)

Anyway i hope for your own sake you get smarter =)

And sorry to everyone else for getting this off topic

I'm out ;)

hits
26-08-2011, 12:29 AM
I hope Snze is raped and his body's dumped in a gutter and birds devour his rotting corpse and then shit it all out.

Shockolade
26-08-2011, 01:13 AM
So much fun in one single thread xD

Morpheuus
26-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Is this an ego thread or a thread based on facts?

Anyway its an interesting read :)

Morpheuss of Incarnation....Best Warlock on Shadowsong (joke BTW)

Hilara
26-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Is this an ego thread or a thread based on facts?

Anyway its an interesting read :)

Morpheuss of Incarnation....Best Warlock on Shadowsong (joke BTW)

You also went 10m? Oh god luckily I quitted time ago...so sad tough you choosed that path, but best wishes for you as you're a nice person :)

Morpheuus
26-08-2011, 01:57 PM
You also went 10m? Oh god luckily I quitted time ago...so sad tough you choosed that path, but best wishes for you as you're a nice person :)

Haha ty mate,

Yeah i decided on 10mans,Ill allways prefer 25man raiding but in my personal opinion Blizzard are killing off 25man raiding :(

Gl to you in RL and AR tho ofcourse

Hilara
26-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Haha ty mate,

Yeah i decided on 10mans,Ill allways prefer 25man raiding but in my personal opinion Blizzard are killing off 25man raiding :(

Gl to you in RL and AR tho ofcourse

Could you go somewhere else tough :p that project is pathethic even if it will be server first. If AR will ever raise again and beat that in progress you can all just go redeem in some church and delete the game...

Morpheuus
26-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Could you go somewhere else tough :p that project is pathethic even if it will be server first. If AR will ever raise again and beat that in progress you can all just go redeem in some church and delete the game...

Well you can call it pathetic if thats what you think......But surely it would have been just as pathetic as staying in AR and waiting for some magic progression to happen

Anyway im not going to get into a bitch fight with you,

Hilara
26-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Well you can call it pathetic if thats what you think......But surely it would have been just as pathetic as staying in AR and waiting for some magic progression to happen

Anyway im not going to get into a bitch fight with you,

I said you're a nice person, but bringing down a 25m guild that was competing with top 10m guilds for a 10m project it's...pathethic

God it's summer rather go to the beach and watch some bikinis, wait a bit. You all ruined a dream, a fight against Blizzard's will; a guild that even with changing 20/25 of raiders every three months still was there. With a bit weird comparison, it had the mentality of the football club Arsenal, changes the team every year sells the most valuable players, plays with 12 injuried but still partecipates for the champions league every year.

Can't say any other bad words to your guild, pathethic is just the only possible description and fits quite well.

You joined the dark side.

Morpheuus
26-08-2011, 03:12 PM
I said you're a nice person, but bringing down a 25m guild that was competing with top 10m guilds for a 10m project it's...pathethic

God it's summer rather go to the beach and watch some bikinis, wait a bit. You all ruined a dream, a fight against Blizzard's will; a guild that even with changing 20/25 of raiders every three months still was there. With a bit weird comparison, it had the mentality of the football club Arsenal, changes the team every year sells the most valuable players, plays with 12 injuried but still partecipates for the champions league every year.

Can't say any other bad words to your guild, pathethic is just the only possible description and fits quite well.

Ok,Now you got me going....you expect me to stick around and wait for what?The GM to takes a break whilst the guild is really struggling.....if he cant be there and the other officers dont let anyone now what the plan is,im not just going to wait...thats pathetic..When i joined AR i was expecting to be competing for realm firsts ETC and that hasnt happened.Im dont raid to carry

Also if you really want to argue/fallout over this i dont know why i feel i should answer to you....If you really cared about AR you would have given 100% attendance like i did for the last 6 months...yeah you have real life problems(which is fair enough)but that does NOT give you the right to say what i should do with my raiding carrier

And FYI....Arsenal isnt the best team to compare AR to if your trying to make AR sound good as yes they have been in the Champions league for the last 13years but they have never won??

Hilara
26-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Ok,Now you got me going....you expect me to stick around and wait for what?The GM to takes a break whilst the guild is really struggling.....if he cant be there and the other officers dont let anyone now what the plan is,im not just going to wait...thats pathetic..When i joined AR i was expecting to be competing for realm firsts ETC and that hasnt happened.Im dont raid to carry

Also if you really want to argue/fallout over this i dont know why i feel i should answer to you....If you really cared about AR you would have given 100% attendance like i did for the last 6 months...yeah you have real life problems(which is fair enough)but that does NOT give you the right to say what i should do with my raiding carrier

And FYI....Arsenal isnt the best team to compare AR to if your trying to make AR sound good as yes they have been in the Champions league for the last 13years but they have never won??

1) It seems you're not much in shape with football so rather leave that argument and it seems you didn't understand the metaphor

2) I'm not much talking about guilds, but about morality. Well you don't have one if you're not understanding what I'm talking about. I hope one day you understand the higher meaning of this talk: now you're still at a stone age insight - attendance, raiding, GM's, bla bla...we're talking about morality and people

3) Yes yes you're free to do what you want, you have my blessing - ok now? Else you will go on for ages and will never see my point.
Someone said: show to a fool the moon and he'll look at your finger

P.S: sorry to moderators for derailing, but oh well I guess you like drama =]

Cleaveandrun
26-08-2011, 04:15 PM

I'm sorry, but when the fack was AR ever competing with the 10man guilds?

Morpheuus
26-08-2011, 04:20 PM
1) It seems you're not much in shape with football so rather leave that argument and it seems you didn't understand the metaphor

2) I'm not much talking about guilds, but about morality. Well you don't have one if you're not understanding what I'm talking about. I hope one day you understand the higher meaning of this talk: now you're still at a stone age insight - attendance, raiding, GM's, bla bla...we're talking about morality and people

3) Yes yes you're free to do what you want, you have my blessing - ok now? Else you will go on for ages and will never see my point.
Someone said: show to a fool the moon and he'll look at your finger

P.S: sorry to moderators for derailing, but oh well I guess you like drama =]

1) I no as much about football to say that all Arsenal seem to do is Buy players,make them better and then sell them to other teams(who they compete against) and never actually win anything

2) Morality has to work both ways im afraid,Whilst i was in AR i was commited and i like to think that was reflected in many ways.But leaving raiders in the dark about what is going on isnt Morale,Even when i wrote a massive response to Vael on the forums asking about the guilds future all i got in response was "Nothings going on"If you feel that i made something happen then i really dont mind being blamed,but at the end of the day i did ask questions and recieved no answers...and i really dont get what you mean by a "stone age insight" Attendance,GM etc.................Yeah i dont get that,you might not think attendance is important but i think that its very important and im sure alot of other people do.

3) I dont feel i need your blessing to move on,Infact far from it.It just annoys me that you of all people are the one to have a problem when all you did was show up a few weeks after we progressed and killed a boss for free loot!And yes these thoughts were passed on to the officers and GM of AR when i was a member

But yeah im not going to continue this here,as you have allready said its not the right place.

Feel free to PM me and i wont respond :)

Hilara
26-08-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm sorry, but when the fack was AR ever competing with the 10man guilds?

Think a bit more for next question please, take a deep breathe and maybe it will have more sense.

Hilara
26-08-2011, 04:41 PM
1) I no as much about football to say that all Arsenal seem to do is Buy players,make them better and then sell them to other teams(who they compete against) and never actually win anything

2) Morality has to work both ways im afraid,Whilst i was in AR i was commited and i like to think that was reflected in many ways.But leaving raiders in the dark about what is going on isnt Morale,Even when i wrote a massive response to Vael on the forums asking about the guilds future all i got in response was "Nothings going on"If you feel that i made something happen then i really dont mind being blamed,but at the end of the day i did ask questions and recieved no answers...and i really dont get what you mean by a "stone age insight" Attendance,GM etc.................Yeah i dont get that,you might not think attendance is important but i think that its very important and im sure alot of other people do.

3) I dont feel i need your blessing to move on,Infact far from it.It just annoys me that you of all people are the one to have a problem when all you did was show up a few weeks after we progressed and killed a boss for free loot!And yes these thoughts were passed on to the officers and GM of AR when i was a member

But yeah im not going to continue this here,as you have allready said its not the right place.

Feel free to PM me and i wont respond :)

Arg still you didn't get it, eat more fish!

Who will pay the transfer bills to the shadowsong players that want to do 25m? Not many choices left, one guild alliance side and two guilds horde side are into heroic 25m content and are fighting to give this opportunity/variant to shadowsong raiders.

You're preventing a choice to SSE players, if all ppl had your mentality all 25m guilds died in this server.

You raiders, beside preferences 10m/25m, wouldn't you be happy to have one more raid variant on this server? You got the choice, then you get your pick that could be 10m or 25m. I would be disappointed that my server is losing charm, I bet you're aswell. So thank such pathethic elitist projects if soon on sse you'll not be able to choose, you'll not be able to raise as raider because the guild rosters are tight.

Anyways, farewell my Padawan Morpheeus - will love you anyway

hits
26-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Think a bit more for next question please, take a deep breathe and maybe it will have more sense.

Or... or you could take a fucking English class.

Hilara
26-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Or... or you could take a fucking English class.

omg Hits <3

hits
26-08-2011, 09:18 PM
<3!!

Cherrysauce
26-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Oh hi :3

Malakali
27-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Arsenal are shit.

:D

Hilara
27-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Arsenal are shit.

:D

LIES :< didn't want to take obvious examples like fcb...anyways they have a healthy management, that's the point of the whole bla bla - playing with unexperienced kids and still having a decent game - ofc winning is other stuff

Morpheuus
27-08-2011, 11:03 AM
LIES :< didn't want to take obvious examples like fcb...anyways they have a healthy management, that's the point of the whole bla bla - playing with unexperienced kids and still having a decent game - ofc winning is other stuff

O right ....that was your point!

Well TBH i kinda agree with you there but they never win anything,,i know people say its the taking part that counts but as you can see....there players only want to take part without winning for a certain amount of time

Just so you know i will forward your message to whom it may concern,

Your opinion means nothing to me,You stay in AR and be annoyed they cant boost you anymore,

I dont know were you got this ego from,I heard all about your Rage quitting in the past...multiple times

Hilara
27-08-2011, 11:29 AM
O right ....that was your point!

Well TBH i kinda agree with you there but they never win anything,,i know people say its the taking part that counts but as you can see....there players only want to take part without winning for a certain amount of time

Just so you know i will forward your message to whom it may concern,

Your opinion means nothing to me,You stay in AR and be annoyed they cant boost you anymore,

I dont know were you got this ego from,I heard all about your Rage quitting in the past...multiple times

Who is annoyed about epics :p I've quit ages ago, I'm just annoyed that I respected the wrong person, you.

Forward what you want, shows your emptiness. Call also godzilla and batman if you wish

Morpheuus
27-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Who is annoyed about epics :p I've quit ages ago, I'm just annoyed that I respected the wrong person, you.

Forward what you want, shows your emptiness. Call also godzilla and batman if you wish

Well having respect from you means...........nothing tbh(atleast anymore)

I respect myself for leaving when i did and not waiting 2-3 weeks to be told that we AR wont be doing 25mans(yeah you can say that wouldnt have happened if all of us stayed but i would have left anyway becuase if lack of progression)

Hilara
27-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Well having respect from you means...........nothing tbh(atleast anymore)

I respect myself for leaving when i did and not waiting 2-3 weeks to be told that we AR wont be doing 25mans(yeah you can say that wouldnt have happened if all of us stayed but i would have left anyway becuase if lack of pr gression)

Awww you start becoming pathethic aswell, still say something to the people that want to raid 25m and may be forced to change server. Who pays the bills?

Morpheuus
27-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Awww you start becoming pathethic aswell, still say something to the people that want to raid 25m and may be forced to change server. Who pays the bills?

I think i actually reccomended to change server a few months ago when we were struggling and the answer i got was something along the lines of "yeah lets give Blizz more money GG"

But yeah as much as you seem to have a problem i do wish the rest of AR goodluck,but you will proberly put a twist on that too

Hilara
27-08-2011, 12:59 PM
I think i actually reccomended to change server a few months ago when we were struggling and the answer i got was something along the lines of "yeah lets give Blizz more money GG"

But yeah as much as you seem to have a problem i do wish the rest of AR goodluck,but you will proberly put a twist on that too

Hello mcfly hello? I'm not in AR. You made the problem not me, you're unable to admit your epic fail.

AR members don't engage lowly debates with pathethic ppl, they just try to go on and accept the fate.

Yes I'm the one who has problems as you ruined a bunch of friends...you put the twist and you're tainted with dishonor

Morpheuus
27-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Hello mcfly hello? I'm not in AR. You made the problem not me, you're unable to admit your epic fail.

AR members don't engage lowly debates with pathethic ppl, they just try to go on and accept the fate.

Yes I'm the one who has problems as you ruined a bunch of friends...you put the twist and you're tainted with dishonor

If one person that hasnt been on the guild for a long time(me) can ruin a bunch of freinds then there is obviously something wrong with the "bunch of freinds"

This conversation is over.

Hilara
27-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Hypocrit

This conversation is over.

I'm not hypocrit, showing evidence. One thing is having rl issues, another is making a conspiracy

Morpheuus
27-08-2011, 01:43 PM
I'm not hypocrit, showing evidence. One thing is having rl issues, another is making a conspiracy

Yeah you win

I really cba with this,its in the past

Kryptonix
27-08-2011, 02:46 PM
<3!!

Hi friend.

Prillan
27-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Oh so this is the AR drama thread now? :O
and i dont have popcorn :(

Malakali
27-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Prillan you bastard, i got beef. Lets type with CAPS LOCK TO FINISH THIS.

meowthgenau
27-08-2011, 09:20 PM
I would like to nomiate Sloth as the best hunter

Retnux
27-08-2011, 09:28 PM
fuck off you pve tossers

im #1 anyway

hits
28-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Hi friend.

Hi Luke.

Hilara
28-08-2011, 05:37 AM
Was just some entertaining drama, sorry for derailing PvP'ers :p

Maur
12-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Are there any pvp guild around where some really old pvpers still playing?

Evilstein
12-09-2011, 02:58 PM
A couple of "oldies" in Noen Hate (A), other than that it seems that the PvP'ers are scattered around in different guilds.

Maur
12-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Hi Evil :)

Evilstein
13-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Hai2u Maur! :D

Thordyn
15-09-2011, 03:21 PM
me

AnteroVipune
16-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Thordyn is.

Vegelus
17-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Dat Tfured rogue I've met on some ear run in DiM.

Trupiaczacha
01-10-2011, 11:06 PM
A couple of "oldies" in Noen Hate (A), other than that it seems that the PvP'ers are scattered around in different guilds.

some of use are here :) from both saids ;)

Atreyas
06-11-2011, 01:44 PM
This list really is a shame, I know it's the "current" list but i can't see one name on here that was ever highly regarded, they must of xfered away or quit i guess, but wtb more of;

Warlee ***************** Seriously incredible mage without a doubt.
Ashen / Ashborn
Morreh
Riezel
Gamling
Raklezz

On a side note, Drunkenlock, Dawk and Shockolade are doing seriously well though.

Naturzel
08-11-2011, 11:13 PM
This list really is a shame, I know it's the "current" list but i can't see one name on here that was ever highly regarded, they must of xfered away or quit i guess, but wtb more of;

Warlee ***************** Seriously incredible mage without a doubt.
Ashen / Ashborn
Morreh
Riezel
Gamling
Raklezz

On a side note, Drunkenlock, Dawk and Shockolade are doing seriously well though.

If you can't see one name here not highly regarded...You don't know many highly regarded people.

Yazooo
09-11-2011, 05:53 PM
why bump this, i dont understand and naming old school people who arent even on the server anymore is pointless and on a side note raklezz is nothing special

meowthgenau
09-11-2011, 06:29 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Lxk1-_J4_5c/Tb3OD4VcWaI/AAAAAAAAAHg/TLLTLUQ0QRE/s1600/Oh-boy-Here-we-go%255B1%255D.jpg

ber
10-11-2011, 06:42 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Lxk1-_J4_5c/Tb3OD4VcWaI/AAAAAAAAAHg/TLLTLUQ0QRE/s1600/Oh-boy-Here-we-go%255B1%255D.jpg

ohboyherewego.jpg

Finally.

Raklezz
17-11-2011, 05:33 PM
raklezz is nothing special

My mom always told me im special :(