View Full Version : Hiya

Placidum
26-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi SSE, I've been on Shadowsong for about 6 years, but have taken a couple of really long breaks over the last few years from WoW, but I'm back for a bit now and probably will be properly in a couple of months. I just wanted to say hi and see if anyone remembers me, my main is Placidum, a shadowpriest on the Horde, I used to roll an alliance warrior called Serjabbabob but I haven't used him in years. I used to do alot of outdoor pvp before the BGs and even during and have taken part in quite a few server events, I remember the days of the old WSG premades with the likes of Tsarina and Spyeyes although only from an unfortunate PuG perspective :). I also remember that community organised Gurubashi arena event we had that time, which was great. Hows everyone keeping?

Smellyskele
26-04-2011, 07:26 PM
nice to see you back on wow placi :)

Fleshmissile
13-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi SSE, I've been on Shadowsong for about 6 years, but have taken a couple of really long breaks over the last few years from WoW, but I'm back for a bit now and probably will be properly in a couple of months. I just wanted to say hi and see if anyone remembers me, my main is Placidum, a shadowpriest on the Horde, I used to roll an alliance warrior called Serjabbabob but I haven't used him in years. I used to do alot of outdoor pvp before the BGs and even during and have taken part in quite a few server events, I remember the days of the old WSG premades with the likes of Tsarina and Spyeyes although only from an unfortunate PuG perspective :). I also remember that community organised Gurubashi arena event we had that time, which was great. Hows everyone keeping?
hi me also ^^

Turiel
13-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Jesus fucking christ

Fleshmissile
13-07-2011, 11:05 PM
don't worry turiel it will be ok. I'm old and wise now.

fantasy
13-07-2011, 11:35 PM
i recall your name! HI

Vegelus
14-07-2011, 06:30 AM
I remember you.
In the mountains.

Hai

Ravenhead
14-07-2011, 09:24 AM
don't worry turiel it will be ok. I'm old and wise now.

Do you still kill rams in AV as ally? :)

Jarelan
18-07-2011, 09:48 AM
omg Fleshmissle laellllll

Louis Armstrong, first man on the moon!!!

dantheman
18-07-2011, 02:06 PM
omg Fleshmissle laellllll

Louis Armstrong, first man on the moon!!!
hahahahaha