View Full Version : The demise of <Wrath>....

Kryptonix
19-04-2011, 09:39 PM
... is upon us. I would say my usual forum word (discuss) but it is probably not necessary on this day.

So there you have it!

Ring0
19-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Watcha talkin' 'bout foo'?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Ring0/cowbelinvite.png

Today was Wrath's last 25-man raid and we are no longer an official raiding guild. I'm sure someone will write a better post than this in some time as there's a few things to be said on the subject.

Vaelorian
19-04-2011, 10:07 PM
I am actually saddened by this. Who would expect that.

Very bad from a PVE pov. Good luck raiders of Wrath.

Faytul
19-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Boo. :(

Seems like many guilds are struggling for players right now (I know we do on occasion too). I think that 5 months of raiding the same bosses (yes, HCs = extra content etc, I know all the arguments) is a bit much. Esp with Firelands still 2 months away.

Talsin
19-04-2011, 10:20 PM
I think all pve guilds, should feel sad, Wrath put this server on the map, with raiding and keeping up the progress (yeah yeah i know coi and auto and ori) where there. but on a consistent level, Wrath was when active the top dog.

anyways guys, good luck with what you are going to do now.

/Salute

Leeh
19-04-2011, 10:25 PM
A sad day for Shadowsong indeed. I wish you the best of luck Wrath boys and girls.

Alcestis
19-04-2011, 10:33 PM
I think all pve guilds, should feel sad, Wrath put this server on the map, with raiding and keeping up the progress (yeah yeah i know coi and auto and ori) where there. but on a consistent level, Wrath was when active the top dog.

anyways guys, good luck with what you are going to do now.

/Salute

Say what? you were the top dog in the later part of wotlk, mainly because COI ran into some problems, mco was breathing down your necks for that "top dog" part though.

And you lost most server first to a 10 man team in cata, mr. smellyskele amongst others, certainly wasn't afraid to bash that 10 man team, and the effort required for 10 man raiding in general, although most encounters was at some point (including when those server firsts were taken from you) harder on 10 man, than 25, granted - many of them have been nerfed to a compareable level by now, although there are still differences that favor either number of players.

So eh? what? :)

Tarasín
19-04-2011, 10:40 PM
I don't know who you are "you'ing" but you are quoting Talsin, the GM of Hive.

Talsin
19-04-2011, 10:42 PM
first of all I am not from wrath, and im talking from a way longer time back than woltk.
so please get your server history straight, and who is posting, im not part of the 10/25 bashing allthough i agree they still should be separate.

so eh what?, well exactly what i said, Wrath was the top dog of raiding on SS when it ran, and i already gave the others props, and the compeition only made people better.

so lets keep this and me on a friendly note on this topic. and not about your epeen on a few kills on tier 1 in cata.

Ring0
19-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Was wondering how long until a post like that would get dropped.

mohira
19-04-2011, 10:48 PM
facepaaaaaalm.

Malchous
19-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Sad news indeed, good luck with whatever you are up to Wrathers! :)

Dinmomz
19-04-2011, 10:53 PM
sad day :(
the server will not be the same without Wrath around.

ildiroen
20-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Sad news. Good luck to all you members of Wrath with what you choose to do. Let's see if we can ignore the MCO troll. :)

Inioch
20-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Sad to hear this, just as the competition was getting interesting :( Are Wrath players dispersing to other raid guilds, or sticking around CoI-style to raid more casually? Good luck either way!

Kryptonix
20-04-2011, 02:13 AM
Sad to hear this, just as the competition was getting interesting :( Are Wrath players dispersing to other raid guilds, or sticking around CoI-style to raid more casually? Good luck either way!

I can't speak for everyone, but I imagine the core will look for greener pastures. Wrath will remain as a guild but simply one that is no longer raiding 25m.

valence
20-04-2011, 03:55 AM
Another Tier 11 Victim....

I guess I won't be hearing Tarasin's shouts coming from downstairs anymore!

I hope you(Tara) continue raiding elsewhere - you're a top top player who knows all the 'tacts' ;)

Also best of luck to Bohemia (wink wink nudge nudge) and anyone else who was there on this day

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/vcfvcf/Wrathworld8.jpg

Fnurgle
20-04-2011, 04:56 AM
Bah.
Wrath has indeed been the most successful raiding guild here, and have definitely contributed to taking MCO to a more competitive spot (wotlk 25s, and of course Cataclysm 10s, if that's worth anything)

And while MCO came out of wotlk as the top alliance guild, we've had nowhere near the consistency of CoI/Wrath. We were on top in Molten Core for those of us who raided back then, but it wasn't until T9 we got back in my opinion. And that is heavily attributed to healthy competition, at least for me.

Ring0
20-04-2011, 04:59 AM
Thanks Valence. See you on the other side. ;)

osseous
20-04-2011, 07:42 AM
I am actually saddened by this. Who would expect that.

Very bad from a PVE pov. Good luck raiders of Wrath.

What he said :(

Toodels
20-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Its always sad when a guild falls apart. Good luck finding new friends/guilds ppl of Wrath!

Ruoste
20-04-2011, 09:01 AM
I want to thank Yin, Lilska and the other founding members for starting Wrath and making it the number one guild of the server. They got the best people together and we managed to reach quite high all things considered. Around world 30 position with M'uru kill (or 24th what Lilska says!) before the greatest steam ran out.
I want to thank Saha for keeping Wrath floating through herculean efforts and hard work through Wrath of the Lich King.
I want to thank Tarasin and Sparetime for keeping the guild raiding since Saha left the game. They put a lot of hard work and time in recruitment and leading the raids.
Thanks to all the other officers during Wrath's history for their work.
Thanks to all the great players of Wrath! There are way too many to name them all and I WILL forget some. I don't have Lilska's magical super memory powers. (http://shadowsongeurope.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18454)
Thanks to guilds like COI and MCO who kept pushing us during whole of Wrath's history. Without them our achievements would have been MUCH more modest.

Thanks, it was fun.

Ryosei
20-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Black page in the history of Shadowsong. Best of luck to the members of Wrath.

inacup
20-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Don't know what to say. Please keep raiding?

lorlad
20-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Bad times :(

Maiyve
20-04-2011, 10:12 AM
I can still remember jumping around Shattrath city, fresh at 70 in semi-kara gear, scouting for Wrath members to inspect and awe at. To me it seemed that there was no guild better and the players were beyond the skillcap achievable. God the childish joy of the discovery that, once upon a time, your GM was a paladin :-)

Best of luck to all of you guys! You will be remembered and missed as one of Shadowsong's most progressive and respected guilds, no doubt.

-Mayive

Toodels
20-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Erm, everything ok with you Feih?

Elthalas
20-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Feih why so harsh?
Most of MCO people wrote here that they feel bad that Wrath stopped raiding.
I dont know if Wrath people thinks MCO is jumping out of joy that the guild that has been server first for a long time is not raiding anymore, but it's not like that, we lose valuable competition and feel bad for good players that are in Wrath.

Anyway, i m sad aswell that you stopped raiding, and hope that you will "find greener pastures". Good luck guys

Flury
20-04-2011, 10:30 AM
As said before, this isn't good for shadowsong as a server. Shame to see you stop raiding, it kept the server on the map and other guilds made a profit from this as well recruitingwise.

Good luck to y'all whatever you're going to do next.

lorlad
20-04-2011, 10:41 AM
you're not one of the assholes toodles :D neither is elthalas, its ''those other 10'', you know, the elitist guys that think they are awesome and stuff

So im an arsehole!! :D

Sruk
20-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Someone make those MCO faggots shut the fuck up, no posting for them in this thread.
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk192/boredftw/Trollface_HD.jpg

Sruk
20-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Sad to see you guys go! Now we don't have much competition in 25 man :(

thurlog
20-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Seeing a big guild, that has performed so well for quite a long time, take such a decision is very sad.
I hope everybody involved will somehow find again what they're looking for in this game.

Anwamanë
20-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Shadowsong server now got even shittier raidprogress.

Too bad what happened to you Wrath's, the best guild on this server by a mile progresswise, lets see who can fill that gap :)

Ashym
20-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Shame really. Lots of good people past and present, so good luck in the future to those. Thanks for the good times.

Pandoraz
20-04-2011, 11:46 AM
As said before, this isn't good for shadowsong as a server. Shame to see you stop raiding, it kept the server on the map and other guilds made a profit from this as well recruitingwise.

Good luck to y'all whatever you're going to do next.

This!

Sad news, good luck you all Wrathers :)

Greta
20-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Meh a big part of what makes SS a fun place just died.

This is a big loss for the server and the community.

Anyway thx for the inspiration through the years and best of luck to the individual players hopefully you guys will stick arround in some shape or form.

Relja
20-04-2011, 12:09 PM
as many said, shame i see this. I remember wrath guys and gals from my old OTD time but as they say, all good must come to an end. gap will come for sure in sse pve wise, but hope smth new will come to fill it up

/salute wrath

dukka
20-04-2011, 12:16 PM
@wrath awww, shame really! @alcestis dude... @feih dude... /ignore

Kryptonix
20-04-2011, 12:20 PM
@wrath awww, shame really! @alcestis dude... @feih dude... /ignore

Leave the emotes to me, thank you. :)

Danzig
20-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Sad to see one of the top guilds stop raiding. I for one didn't see it coming but I guess it's bound to happen, the raiding scene on SSE isn't exactly good and Wrath been on the throne for a long time.

Salutes for all your achievements in game and for inspiering me and many others through a long time.

/cheers Wrath

Enslayed
20-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Sad to see this, you've always been a huge source of inspiration and motivation to me.

Robinvi
20-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Haven't played WoW or posted here in ages, but I still feel sad for this.

Love my time in Wrath and it is a pity to see them quit, but I guess all things must come to an end.

Any spesific event that caused this or just burned out players and leadership?

Jüggernaut
20-04-2011, 06:02 PM
shame to see wrath stop 25m raiding
tbh wrath was 1 of the best guilds on shadowsong

Kryptonix
20-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Any spesific event that caused this or just burned out players and leadership?

Lack of:

- good applications
- DOCUS
- signups

Tessin
20-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Recruiting good or even decent players is god awfull atm indeed.

Sad to see an important Shadowsong guild having to cancel their 25m team. Is there a plan for creating a competative 10m team out of the remaining players?

I hope the members of Wrath will find nice, new homes to enjoy raiding or move over to RL :) Best of luck guys.

Ring0
20-04-2011, 07:44 PM
The source of all the problems was recruitment. This has been on-going for several months. It wasn't sudden.

At the end of WotLK our world rank dropped heavily. We went from World 101 (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/Wrath/rating.tier9_25) at the end of T9 to World 435 (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/Wrath/rating.tier10_25). It took us 170 days from our first Lich King heroic pull until our kill - While there were many contributing factors they all stem from lacking two essential aids in doing that fight: A protection paladin and a discipline priest. At the start of ICC applicants were turned away due to the strong roster we had, we simply didn't have the spots at the time without going into heavy rotation for current raiders.

In any case after March we started to lose people. Our ranks were already dropping and this only reduced the flow of applications. People started leaving. It was around this time that Aftermath leadership merged with Wrath, without which we would've never been able to carry on as long as we did. Even with this influx of players we still lost a couple of raiders, and then summer hit.

We'd clear 11/12 heroic on Wednesday, and cancel raids until Monday due to lack of proper set-ups, at which point we'd flip on normal and kill it. Only a handful got to see the fight on 10-man heroic as we essentially lacked enough tanks and the right healer classes (disc/holydin) to run a second team.

It was a wonder we managed to stay afloat, when you consider this was also the same time Saha passed on guild leadership and left WoW. Somehow enough people decided to stick around and, frankly, we got lucky. We got some strong applicants at just the right time that at around ~700 wipes we started to see phase 3 (or 5, depending on your point of view).

All in all, it was a rough ride. We killed it, and that once again put us on the map for recruits. Personally I felt that we'd recovered from the brink of disbanding. Like others I chose to remain in Wrath for Cataclysm. We had a good roster, spirits were high and expectations were set: Top 200, top 100 in Firelands at the very least, as well as claiming all server firsts with emphasis on end bosses for Wowprogress scoring.

Needless to say this didn't go as planned. We basically lost over half of the raiding team, including all of the tanks, we set out with between December 7 and yesterday. We lost five people last week alone. I don't think anyone apart from Zoomkin actually left for greener pastures, but a combination of real life/disillusionment with Cataclysm.

In any case, we still managed to survive this long once again thanks to new applicants applying at just the right time. Some very good players joined us at this time. Our Nefarian heroic kill was basically the raid that decided it - we knew MCO was on him, we'd had a shitty raids the previous week and morale was already low. Getting that realm first was our last great accomplishment, the thrill on Vent when the last three guys alive took him down was reminiscent of LK heroic. There was a change in atmosphere, everyone seemed to pick themselves up and looked forward to Cho'gall.

Sadly, we got struck by people leaving the game. We were no longer able to field heroic Cho'gall raids, and indeed struggled to clear farm bosses.

I was a bit surprised myself at the decision to stop raiding entirely (was expecting 10-man kill for realm first while we waited for applicant), but in hindsight we've been patching this hole for the better part of a year, and we simply ran out of duct tape to keep it together.

Ring0
20-04-2011, 07:56 PM
All in all, my time in Wrath was definitely memorable and something I will treasure the rest of my life. Some bad memories, but a heck of a lot of good ones. They were all part of an experience and a chapter that is now coming to a close. I wouldn't change any of them; I'll even miss Tarasin raging on Vent.

I'm sure everyone that was a part of the guild has their own personal feelings and memories that they will take with them. I've been on Shadowsong for the past five years. Ever since I began to play Wrath was the zenith of the raiding mountain. They always seemed this untouchable elitist group - I'd always stop to see Stabstalker totting Glaives + T6 + Cursed Vision of Sargeras outside Aldor bank, watching them zone into SWP while I did dailies, or a rare glimpse of Ruoste's phoenix. Everything that there was to achieve in WoW was agglomerated under that guild tag.

I remember the first group I ever did with a Wrath member, and how Morilith confirmed the untouchable elitist face on that Malygos 25 run for his boots. The joy of getting a Vent interview and accepted was another good memory, after almost two weeks of suspense. And of course all of my time in the guild ever since, the boss kills, the lols in guild chat, testing Rotface on PTR, getting up at 4 AM the day ICC went live. If I had to pick any of them I'd go with Yogg+0 realm first, also the day I passed my trial, but killing LK h25 after all those hundreds of wipes is definitely a very second close.

In many ways the two years I've spent in Wrath have changed me, not just in terms of picking up kills or learning how to play better, but in the way you perceive the world and the people you deal with. It's hard to quantify something subjective like that. Shadowsong has been my home base all these years. It's time to leave the nest.

Vegelus
20-04-2011, 08:11 PM
It's time to leave the nest.
Oh, so maybe you'll read that FB PM now? ;). Or even answer it for some strange reason?

As for Wrath, it's a shame. Even more so because of my guild, that has (or still have) similar problems, which started back in Wotlk. Of course, it's not the same level, even if we had a few realm first back at T9, but it's never good to see something like that ends.

Miniloth
20-04-2011, 09:24 PM
It was a wonder we managed to stay afloat, when you consider this was also the same time Saha passed on guild leadership and left WoW. Somehow enough people decided to stick around and, frankly, we got lucky. We got some strong applicants at just the right time that at around ~700 wipes we started to see phase 3 (or 5, depending on your point of view).
This was the same for a lot of guilds Ringo, hell even MCO I think killed it once on heroic then never went back (talking 25 here) I know from doing the same in Original that at times it felt like the sodding thing would never fall, and more and more people got fed up /left /retired etc, to be honest it fells similar at the moment, and yes the recruiting gene pool is vastly diluted now, so I can understand why Wrath fell.

Anyway GL with wherever you all end up, and Ringo if you go back on your bear remember put armour on when tanking!!!

Ring0
20-04-2011, 09:37 PM
I'll make a post-it and put it on my monitor, Mini.

captpicard
20-04-2011, 10:33 PM
I want to thank Yin, Lilska and the other founding members for starting Wrath and making it the number one guild of the server. They got the best people together and we managed to reach quite high all things considered. Around world 30 position with M'uru kill (or 24th what Lilska says!) before the greatest steam ran out.
I want to thank Saha for keeping Wrath floating through herculean efforts and hard work through Wrath of the Lich King.
I want to thank Tarasin and Sparetime for keeping the guild raiding since Saha left the game. They put a lot of hard work and time in recruitment and leading the raids.

Quantum Field Theory.

Elthalas
20-04-2011, 11:26 PM
sorry to hear you are leaving shadowsong ringo :(

Grimhoof
20-04-2011, 11:44 PM
After a night down the local to take the mind off raiding, I finally built the courage to make a twat out of myself in public.

My short time in Wrath has held more alot more fond memorys than bad, even if it was ducktape that held it. It still felt stronger than any guild on this server.

I met 2 wicked tanks, a couple of die hard raid leaders, the worlds most patiant DKP master of lewt distrubution ceromonies, and the best damn raiders I've ever worked with ingame.

I've been on this server since TBC, like many have stated, I did use to look at Wrath in Awe at the Scryer/Aldor banks. When I applied, I honostly thought I had no hope, my home at the time was doomed and I was desperate for progress... boy did I get it.

I will not go into personal detail as this is a tribute, a titan has fallen and the server will never be the same. I say this as a previous voyeur and not a member.

Thank you Wrath for the fish and the inspiration.

Evilstein
21-04-2011, 05:04 AM
Even though most of the playes I used to know in Wrath are no longer there (ex-OTD'ers for the most part) I'm still sad to see this happen.

I remember doing a fun run in BWL with Wrath and OTD just after Wrath had been created in the final days of vanilla.
Even back then, from looking at their roster at that time, you could see that this guild was going to be something out of the ordinary.
When TBC hit it didn't take long until that was confirmed.

Good luck, Wrathers. Shadowsong will not be the same without you...

/salute

Doomslasher
21-04-2011, 07:10 AM
And so... another titan falls...

I haven't been on SSE that long as I moved over here for Fei and Phix (and a couple of other IRL friends) about a year ago. But since the moment I got here and Fei told me he was to join Wrath I was like "Who? Wha? Sounds dangerous!". He explained to me it was the top notch guild of the server who raided 7 days a week and were like roflmaopwnzors. It gave me a little bit of goose bumps over my body as I have been in a hardcore guild as well (not that extreme with 7 days only 5 days) and made a deal with myself as soon as WotlK was released I'd quit WoW (now look how that worked out...) as the raiding consumed litterly all of my spare (and non-spare) time farming and grinding pots back in the day. I was sad when I left that guild and they were sad me leaving. I was a paladin back then (hence the Doomslasher name) and had the freedom of exploring the full capacity of my class. Hell! I even tanked the murlocs of Morogrim Tidewalker in Holy spec. Put on tank gear, put on Righteous Fury and went crazy on Holy Light spam when those murlocs spawned. This made me the 2nd best geared paladin of the server at the end of TBC, made priests, shamans and druids cry because spend DKP on http://www.wowhead.com/item=34206 (as shields were kinda irrelevant for pallies) as I was having a contest with No1 best geared paladin to made as much ppl QQ by spending DKP on shit other classes were most fit for than pallies, you know, the good times!
But back on the subject. Sometimes when I grouped up with Fei to do i.e. a daily heroic he sometimes brought a couple of Wrath friends with him. When playing with some of them I pretty much got those goose bumps back. Reminding me of those good times in the progressing guild I've been in. The silent chats or the lolchats but playing the game like it's their 2nd nature. Always felt good so-to-speak.

I know how hard it is to leave a guild like this or to see it fall apart. Did I say guild? Oops, I meant group of good friends who know eachothers capabilities and strong aspects to progress on World Ranking lists.

The best of luck to you all and hope to see some of you around still so the professional attitude at the Horde side is not all lost (nothing personal Hive and other progression guilds).

Muchu

P.s. Naw cum and join mah guild!! ;-)

Hilara
21-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Blizzard should implement custom monuments for each server.

In Orgrimmar, one in memory of Wrath
In Stormwind, one in memory of COI

Thanks for showing us what we could get if we played better.

Live long and prosper.

/Qapla'

Kromp
21-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Sad to see another great guild go down on Shadowsong :(

Tbh, I think every1 needs a break at some point... and when "essential" members of ur raidgroup take that break (or quit) it gets hard.

And you never know who the essential players are, do you?

It's not always the officers or leaders, often some players hang in the background but still have this "Aura of Victory" hanging round their heads that gives others the little extra boost to keep going for another year...

To all Wrath members who still feel the drive; I hope you find/build a new home for urselves fast.

Sruk
21-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Blizzard should implement custom monuments for each server.

In Orgrimmar, one in memory of Wrath
In Stormwind, one in memory of Sruk

Thanks for showing us what we could get if we played better.

Live long and prosper.

/Qapla'
fixed

Hilara
21-04-2011, 09:16 AM
fixed

lol

Syd
21-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Anyway GL with wherever you all end up, and Ringo if you go back on your bear remember put armour on when tanking!!!

Ahh how I miss the good old days of raiding with the naked bear.

Holo
21-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Hi, friends. Before everyone will run off to go on with their lives i want to ask about Yogg+0 video i frapsed back then. Does anyone still have it? Would be nice to watch it again.

Anyway, good game, was nice to know you. Years i've spent with Wrath was really bright part of my life.

Malakali
21-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Someone make those MCO faggots shut the fuck up, no posting for them in this thread.

Turning horde turns you into a twat apparently.

On a point which is actually worth reading, hope the people from Wrath's core end up somewhere just as good or even go enjoy the summer - Shadowsong without CoI and Wrath as the leading figures, feels odd.

Kryptonix
21-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Makes me laugh every time I read Fei's post :P

Some have already moved on, others like myself are.... I don't know what we're doing.

Hilara
22-04-2011, 04:56 AM
Makes me laugh every time I read Fei's post :P

Some have already moved on, others like myself are.... I don't know what we're doing.

You'll gank me in sw while spamming emotes

Tarasín
22-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Almost 2 years passed since I landed here and it's been a good time. Thanks to all the people that stuck till the end. Thanks for all the people pushing it a bit more to make it work when things we're bad. It's been great fun :D

And for SSE!
Thanks for the love.
Thanks for the hate.
Thanks for the trolling.
Thanks for the drama.
Thanks for the good times.
Thanks for the competition.

Take care!

Maz
22-04-2011, 02:06 PM
See ya later shadowsong, time to go enjoy the summer and RL fish feasts YEAH!
Peace and love bros
Mŕz

Kryptonix
22-04-2011, 05:28 PM
You'll gank me in sw while spamming emotes

It can be arranged :)

mohira
25-04-2011, 08:45 AM
Almost 2 years passed since I landed here and it's been a good time. Thanks to all the people that stuck till the end. Thanks for all the people pushing it a bit more to make it work when things we're bad. It's been great fun :D

And for SSE!
Thanks for the love.
Thanks for the hate.
Thanks for the trolling.
Thanks for the drama.
Thanks for the good times.
Thanks for the competition.

Take care!

make tara's words mine :)

Nalien
26-04-2011, 06:14 AM
Been some time since I stopped playing but I still find the news very sad and they remind me of CoI's demise..
Best wishes to all Wraths peeps and hello to my friends..

Feihcretsam
26-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Nalien lives! yay

Doombg
26-04-2011, 10:53 AM
"Bad news everyone... "
I'm really sad reading all this.Wrath was really one of the best guilds, and actually most of the time the best raiding guild on SSE.Although I didn't knew much players from Wrath I really enjoyed watching and reading their server firsts, boss kills etc.Well I guess there is time for everything.Best wishes and GL with all that you are going to do now and in the future.

/bow and Respect,
Doom

Nalien
26-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Feih <3

Elthalas
28-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Nalien! get your ass back to wow

Kkthx
29-04-2011, 07:42 AM
Half the server's history dies with Wrath. A sad thing for many reasons.
Good luck on your individual futures.

Haplo
29-04-2011, 07:59 AM
history cant die i think.....

Doombg
29-04-2011, 11:45 PM

Not if Chuck Norris has to say something about it ;)

Tarasín
30-04-2011, 09:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsTWjueuLz4

But it can change!

Grimhoof
30-04-2011, 11:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsTWjueuLz4

But it can change!

I die a little everytime I think about that.

vattghern
02-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Seems I have visited SSE last time a year ago...

My first reaction was.. HMPF! Then it is hardly surprising and even less so after reading Bohemia's post. It had been obvious when I still had been playing and checking on my old server that something went wrong.

Anyway, it is kind of sad that a guild I had put a lot of effort to build progress wise in TBC got disbanded. Not that it bothers me much anymore but still I have some fond memories of getting Horde on this server from almost nowhere to top spot.

Good luck Ruo and all the old guys that were still left. Do whatever rocks your boat :)

Oh and one more thing. I still hold you all assholes dear in my heart (sort of ;), even the ones that I disliked and vice versa (we know each other who is who, don't we?).

Rukia
03-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Sad to hear this, but not entirely surprised. Tara and Spare clearly did an outstanding job to keep the guild going so long after Saha left. And Saha, of course, did a terrific job throughout most of WotLK.

I still miss raiding with Wrath - don't have many guilds to compare it to, but the people in it were by and large of the awesome kind. Too many memories to list. Kill wise, Yogg+0 is going to stick with me forever, though.

Khalkaroth
05-05-2011, 11:12 AM
I was wondering how long would the guild keep going after I left, haha :P. It has been 3 years since I quit wow and I still have fond memories of the days I had with Wrath. I do not think I will ever forget them either. I hope everyone that was playing back then are doing ok and are enjoying their lives. Good luck on what ever you deside to do :D

Now that Wrath is gone there is no real reason to check these forums anymore. I might have to check if there is a post about Old Rebublic when it finally hits. I will atleast try it and hope to see some of my old frieds there :). Now to take my dog out for a walk. 1 of the things I doupt I would have if I had kept playing wow.

Sharapova
07-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Lasted way more than I would have thought, after Yin/Lislka quitting WoW.

Tarqy
07-05-2011, 10:55 PM
I've not been on in while and probably contributed to the downfall since I was "AWESOME" ;) and i'm sure you all missed me, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone in Wrath for making my time on this server one I will always remember.

It was without a doubt the most fun I've ever had playing an online game. I'm sure I'll see some of you round but would be good if people could keep in touch so join

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wrathguildsse

Also have to agree with Ruki, Yogg+0 best kill ever, thanks Kabs (you know what I'm talking about!!!)

captpicard
11-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Two steamgroups, confusing!

Theory
14-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Old stars explode and disappear, new stars are born to shine.

(http://reichrolld.com/)

Saha
16-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Thanks to all the other officers during Wrath's history for their work.
Thanks to all the great players of Wrath! There are way too many to name them all and I WILL forget some. I don't have Lilska's magical super memory powers. (http://shadowsongeurope.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18454)
Thanks to guilds like COI and MCO who kept pushing us during whole of Wrath's history. Without them our achievements would have been MUCH more modest.

Thanks, it was fun.

You forgot to thank a certain hunter. The longest lasting Wrath member, officer and GM :-P

Now considering to all those "ohh this is bad". It isn't. Quite a few Wrath members should have gone to way stronger playing fields ages ago. I guess partially my fault there not being strong enough to last until WotLK end and disband the guild. But I blame Lilska and his chicken attitude when we dragged him back during WotLK=P

All the best to guys/girls who stuck to the very end. And big thanks for most awesome experiences during that crazy 3 years ride.

Saha
16-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Hi, friends. Before everyone will run off to go on with their lives i want to ask about Yogg+0 video i frapsed back then. Does anyone still have it? Would be nice to watch it again.

Anyway, good game, was nice to know you. Years i've spent with Wrath was really bright part of my life.

Sorry Holo, was only able to find this:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t242/neestas/holo.jpg

:D

Ohh, and advanced strats of TBC:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t242/neestas/felmystlr8.jpg

Holo
16-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Oh, found some of my diagrams too:
http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/h/o/holo_dno/newdiagram.gif
http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/h/o/holo_dno/newdiagram_save_lock.gif
http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/h/o/holo_dno/kj-positioning.gif

Also some jpeged hate after failed raid for bear mount achievement:
http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/h/o/holo_dno/puckyou.jpg

And my favorite: blizz admins are funny:
http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/h/o/holo_dno/bliizzdo.jpg

Tarqy
22-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Here are a few more fun pictures from my time in Wrath <3

http://www.dr00dtarqy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/yogg-saron.jpg

http://www.dr00dtarqy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/twigg.jpg

http://www.dr00dtarqy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mori.jpg

Sethanon
28-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Bah.
Wrath has indeed been the most successful raiding guild here, and have definitely contributed to taking MCO to a more competitive spot (wotlk 25s, and of course Cataclysm 10s, if that's worth anything)

And while MCO came out of wotlk as the top alliance guild, we've had nowhere near the consistency of CoI/Wrath. We were on top in Molten Core for those of us who raided back then, but it wasn't until T9 we got back in my opinion. And that is heavily attributed to healthy competition, at least for me.

I do remember CoI being formed and beating MCO in Molten Core.
(yes i was there when it was Nemesis Alliance + WhiteKnights + Others)

I want to thank everyone in Wrath for the good times.
Yin for keeping up with Stabs and me in guildchat.
Saha for being a nice guy and keeping me around even though i was not raiding with them in wotlk.
Wrath made WoW fun again for me and it was one of the most fun guilds i have been in.

Kryptonix
28-05-2011, 11:52 PM
I heard a certain Wrath member has sound bytes of a certain raid leader...

Grimhoof
30-05-2011, 12:16 PM
You rang?

Ring0
31-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Wonder if Sirath ever finished his Tarasin song.

FucGoddamniSonofaCunBossPieceofShi.... Ah just wipe it, wipe it, wipe it!

- Would-be Heroic Conclave first kill. 0.1% before they healed up to full.

Grimhoof
31-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Nah, he enlisted my help, but due to real life projects and raiding I didn't have the time.

I still got the initial beat on my Mac, I'll check when I get home. See if I can whip up a 5 minute botch job. :P

Kryptonix
18-06-2011, 10:01 PM
tarasin.mp3 (http://krytec.co.uk/tarasin.mp3)

SoniqBoom
19-06-2011, 12:42 AM

lol epic. Bombs! Bombs! wipe it..... arggghh lol

zoomkin
19-06-2011, 08:18 AM
hahaha

Grimhoof
20-06-2011, 09:18 AM
"Admiral of fail fleet."

Slays me everytime.

Metakerk
20-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Tarasin's new guild likes this very much. He now hates me for posting it in /g during last night's raid. :(

Ring0
21-06-2011, 09:07 PM
I almost miss that voice!

Feihcretsam
23-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Almost:P

Hey you stole my medal! I should post more

Jarelan
24-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Aww, I haven't logged in here for ages, and living in my little Alliance casual bubble I didn't even notice Wrath had stopped. Lots of old alliance friends from Vanilla ended up in Wrath when it formed and you knew then it was going to be a beast of a guild, which it showed.

Good luck to those who I knew that are still around.

Catmon
24-06-2011, 08:49 PM
2 Months on and still rocking

http://i.imgur.com/BXTnh.jpg

Tarasín
04-07-2011, 01:49 AM
Nah, he enlisted my help, but due to real life projects and raiding I didn't have the time.

I still got the initial beat on my Mac, I'll check when I get home. See if I can whip up a 5 minute botch job. :P

Tarasin's new guild likes this very much. He now hates me for posting it in /g during last night's raid. :(

I almost miss that voice!

Twats all of you :(

Catmon
04-07-2011, 07:18 AM
There there Tarasin, we hate you too. :D

mugdruid
04-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Good luck to all of you wrath-people, had fun playing with you in TBC! (And OTD players before that)

Goonerr
04-07-2011, 03:44 PM
OTD! (creme de la creme)

Bye Wrath, Was nice knowing you, you were top dog (after OTD)

Gief Wow 2 now thanks.

Kryptonix
08-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Was that an encore for another tarasin song?!

SoniqBoom
08-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Was that an encore for another tarasin song?!
pretty sure it was bro, bring it on :D

Ring0
10-07-2011, 03:12 AM
I'm sure you can get enough material from our Conclave of the Wind wipe nights.

Rall
31-08-2011, 07:31 AM
Been a while since we levelled to 60 Saha.

Always was fun to check on your progress Wrath.
A monument should be placed in Org indeed.