View Full Version : Thinking about some casual pvp serv playing (ufth)

Ufthak
17-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Hey. After about 4 years I somehow installed WoW again to try out that free 10 day Cata version. So many things changed, it feels almost like a different game. Anyway, lets get to the point of this thread. I'm THINKING about playing casually on some PvP server, lvling and chilling out with some PvP action from time to time, and I have a question. Anyone has a char on a pvp serv? You know, I definately wouldn't like to start playing on a server where I don't know anyone. I was thinking about making a worgen, but ofc it's not 100% decided. So, if any of my old pals had a pvp serv char and would inv me to their guild it would be really cool.

Evilstein
18-04-2011, 08:42 AM
OTD-Kazzak is back! :D

Joortje
18-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Hiya Ufthak!

Long time ago since the old OTD days.. Nice to see some oldies coming back to the game. Have fun ripping the allies apart again.. :-)

/cheer

Joortje (aka baldorc)

Ufthak
19-04-2011, 11:04 AM
hey Evil and Joortje! Long time no see! =)

Tough luck though heh, seeing nobody has PvP serv chars, I guess it won't be happening ;P

Joortje
20-04-2011, 06:57 AM
You could always stay on SS. I know Soallus is back again and joined Wrath as casual and is only in the game for PVP. Maybe you 2 could team up.. :-)
Anyway GL with whatever you decide.