View Full Version : I got stuck in game... kind of

Goonerr
16-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Has anyone been to Quel'thalas recently (not sure of spelling)... i went on to stormscale last night on my warrior, cus im thinking about transferring him to Shadowsong and i was in shattrath and was looking for the portal back to orgrimar (they have been removed!! ) but there was only a portal to quel thalas and if i remember rightly there used to be a boat from quel thalas to orgrimar (i might be wrong, its been ages since i played) so anyway i went there thinking it was a quick way back.... goes through the portal and realises there isnt a boat!

anyway i go back to the portal i came through and it doesnt work!! you dont get the little cog symbol to interact with the portal.....

so there i am stuck on this island for 15 minutes until my HS cooldown finishes, well annoyed.

Vegelus
16-02-2011, 08:29 AM
There should be a FP, at least to Silvermoon (not sure if I remember that correctly), near the boat.
And that portal works only in one direction.
There never was a ship from there, but you could get an item with teleport to Shattrah (or your HS destination) as a quest reward from a daily.

Feihcretsam
16-02-2011, 10:39 AM
Damn, at least the hearthstone isn't on a 1 hour cooldown.

Goonerr
16-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Ahh, well i ran around for a while looking for some way off the island but didnt see any flight path, i must have missed it, and yes ,good job it is no longer 1 hour cooldown lol