View Full Version : A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity 10players

urmetal
09-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Hi there am looking to finnish this off for the title the Argent Defender (http://www.wowhead.com/title=171)
I don't mind farming it for a bit till all are geard. I think am missing about 3-4 items myself just need a group to finnish it.

2 tanks
2 healers
rest dps

if your intrested drop a line or whisper me in-game depending if you guys raid through out the week post the day you could make it.

cheers
alan.

Turiel
09-02-2011, 04:14 AM
I believe this is no longer attainable because the 'limited attempts' have been removed from TotGC.

urmetal
09-02-2011, 11:33 AM
I believe this is no longer attainable because the 'limited attempts' have been removed from TotGC.

to my knowledges i think there fixing via patch 4.0.6

just been online to see looks like they have not fixed it I spoke with a GM and he was saying they where gonna be fixing it looks like they have'nt !

Xirasis
09-02-2011, 02:55 PM
to my knowledges i think there fixing via patch 4.0.6

just been online to see looks like they have not fixed it I spoke with a GM and he was saying they where gonna be fixing it looks like they have'nt !
Fixing imply's it was bugged... It wasn't bugged, they removed it along with the immortal titles from nax, Champion of ulduar, Herad of the Titans etc. There all Feats and no longer award titles.

urmetal
12-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Fixing imply's it was bugged... It wasn't bugged, they removed it along with the immortal titles from nax, Champion of ulduar, Herad of the Titans etc. There all Feats and no longer award titles.
Yeah I was told by a gm that this was going to be posible after the patch but I guess he just wanted to palm me off with crap, any way i've put a ticket in the other day to find that it is posible to still get the Herad of the Titans if your lvl80 acording to wht the gm tells me is correct ! so it maybe worth putting a ticket in to ask another gm if that achievement is still posible.