View Full Version : Free Ally to Horde Gold Transfers

Knievel
07-02-2011, 04:07 PM
A couple of people have asked me about doing gold transfers from Ally to Horde.

The 'normal' way involves using Neutral AHs to vend stuff across accounts/to friends. (You cant send or sell anything between Horde and Ally on the same account).

Unfortunately this vending process has very high AH fees of 15%, so thats money basically gone from whatever you transfer.

What I am doing is pretty simple. I meet your Ally alt, who gives me gold equivalent to what you want Horde side. The we log onto our Horde alts and I give you the same gold sum there.

Obviously you have to trust me, and as you can easily check I am a very honorable player, and I'm sure Tyrannis or Melvis or any other Solstice officer will confirm for you.

Please mail Knevel if you want to do a transfer, for ammounts from 5,000 up to 250,000. If you are nervous about the larger sums, then of course we can break the transaction down into smaller bits.

Hope this helps you Ally fellas wanting to give your Horde alts a helping hand : )

O, and if any of you still have unused EVE Online stuff, Im still trading gold for that....3 years free playtime so far and counting, heh.

Ring0
13-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Are you still doing these? Couldn't get a hold of your Alliance character.

Knievel
15-02-2011, 10:21 PM
yup - to be clear Knievel is my Horde alt. Hopefully you can contact me there.