View Full Version : [A]Archetype

Foxish
07-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Hey all,

I'm Foxish, a protection paladin who wanted something more out of cataclysm raiding.
I've downed 2 bosses with a previous guild, and progress in all non major guilds like mco, core of insight and more, seems to be pretty slow.
There are simply not enough guilds around who cut the crap and just judge players on their skill and try to be the best they can be.

So i decided to form Archetype.
Why the guildname, simple. Just read what wiki sais on it:
An archetype is an original model of a person, ideal example, or a prototype upon which others are copied, patterned, or emulated, a symbol universally recognized by all.
I don't think i have to explain that is what we expect raiders to be. If you know your class, if you make the extra effort, then this is the guild for you.
To the practical side, when we start raiding, we will have some catching up to do, so we probally do a 4 nights a week raiding on fresh content, if we down all content of a patch, we will lower the number of raiding nights probally. This might also happen in a period of exams or in summer vacation.
We will expect members to attend 3/4 raid nights a week, Exceptions will only be allowed with good reasons. (Holiday, Exams,..)
Raiding hours will be 20h to midnight probally, but more detail on that later.
The main goal of this guild is progress. If we start a boss we will down it, if we engage a fight we will go until we have overcome it.
We expect constructive behavior of our members, judging people will be the task of the guildmaster and officers at the end of the day, and it will not be public.
We will anounce the bosses we focus on in the raid up front, and we will expect you to watch videos and read up about the fights.
Loot will be handled by what contributes the guild the most. There is no you in here, there is us. If you are not the person to feel happy about the guild downing a boss while you couldn't make a raid, you should not apply. If you are a lootwhore, you should not either. We expect a healthy competative and willing spirit!
Now let's get this show on the road and reach the goals we wanna reach in cataclysm. Being hc content.
We are recruiting raid rdy geared people, or people that will be within 1 week.
Currently in need off: healer(shammy, paladin), good dps, ranged and melee.

Our guild website: http://archetype-raid.wowstead.com/

Apply there or contact me ingame on Foxish or in this topic for more info.
If i'm not on, contact Vintas

Cheers,
Fox

Foxish
09-01-2011, 09:10 PM
recruit req updated

Foxish
12-01-2011, 09:36 PM
updated recruiting