View Full Version : Archaeology BoA rares?

Aggression
05-01-2011, 03:29 PM
How is your progress on the really rare ones?
At start I was obsessed getting the Zin'rokh, but after I've solved 150 trolls after I dinged 525 I focused on the Professor-title instead (got it a few days ago, working on Tol'vir now, screw others).

Can't admit that I've been checking everyones gear, but are there any of these "extremely" rare BoA's (and other stuff) out there?

Anyone have the Zin'rokh?
Thaurissan?
Scepter of Azj'Aquir?
Staff of Ammunae?
Crawling Claw?

I miss all of them (and another pet from Tol'vir). Just checking if there are other dice throwers out there that were more lucky. :)

Ring0
10-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Seen one Zin'rokh so far on a Consaguineous member.

I'm working on Dwarf digsites for Thaurissan.

Zaidra-
10-01-2011, 10:09 AM
I'm fed up with the profession now. :( Still searching for that favourite doll.

lorlad
10-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Seen one Zin'rokh so far on a Consaguineous member.

I'm working on Dwarf digsites for Thaurissan.

Think i have seen 3 players with Zin'rokh on alliance side, still working on Thaurissan also. Pissing me off now!

Xirasis
10-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Think i have seen 3 players with Zin'rokh on alliance side, still working on Thaurissan also. Pissing me off now!

/pat

i'm about 5 fragments from my 2hander Troll sword (i forget the name), i've just been too busy to get the last few :P

SoniqBoom
10-01-2011, 10:25 PM
farming for weeks now for the troll 2h for my warrior no luck at all, in process of making the epic NE robe atm :(

Doctordo in my guild has pretty much got everything so far including the AQ scepter mount but he also still lacks the 2h sword lol

Aggression
10-01-2011, 11:08 PM
farming for weeks now for the troll 2h for my warrior no luck at all, in process of making the epic NE robe atm :(

Doctordo in my guild has pretty much got everything so far including the AQ scepter mount but he also still lacks the 2h sword lol

Get the addons I posted about in another tread in this forum. Helps alot, I was "dead" before it got out...to bloody bored from it. Now it's changed.

SoniqBoom
10-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Get the addons I posted about in another tread in this forum. Helps alot, I was "dead" before it got out...to bloody bored from it. Now it's changed.

already replied to it ;)

Aggression
10-01-2011, 11:24 PM
already replied to it ;)

Me to! :D

Doomslasher
07-04-2011, 10:00 AM
I got the NE doll (as very rare) on the 88th NE project. Im slowly heading for the Ammunae staff.

Fossil and NE projects are killing me now. Nothing to gain from em anymore.

Muchu