View Full Version : [H] Norious looking for a casual guild

Norious
08-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Hello Shadowsong community,

I just recently rolled on this realm after being inactive in WoW for about a year. I just did have enough of it and frankly just needed a break.

Now after returned I did look around for a good realm and up front for me was a community. I noticed Shadowsong had their own community website (which looks nice btw) and that convinced me to roll on this realm.

Im starting fresh with a new character without any support like transfered items/gold. Liking the new area's so far.

Now to come to the point. I am looking for a guild that has casual and community up front. I do have my life that gets priority anytime above this game and therefor look for a guild that does accept that.

Im not new to the game and beside the one year break I do have played through most of the content except for some Wotlk dungeons that were released when I wasnt around.

I should be good for 1 or 2 nights of raiding a week when I get to the max level on a casual and friendly environment. I am not looking out to get epics and rather pass if someone else needs them. I do realise that everyone gets their items eventually so that really is no problem.

I hope I picked up the interest of a guild and am happy to apply on their website.

Any pointers are of course always welcome!

Thanks for reading,

Norious
(currently) level 23 Tauren Warrior

Turiel
08-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Cataclysmic Elites seem to be recruiting everyone and anyone :)