View Full Version : Bye and thanks for the cake!

Eilith
03-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Right! So, I wasn't sure making this post would be necessary - but when I started thinking about it I realised that I do still have some scattered out friends that might still be reading these forums and wondering where I am - probably not at the same time though - but yeah, here I am.

The bottom line is that my life has moved on. I do simply not have the time required to play WoW the way that I enjoy playing it anymore. Logging on maybe once a week and not being able to keep up with what's new simply isn't rewarding. Et cetera and bla bla.

I will be thinking back on my time playing WoW as something positive - I've always greatly enjoyed the madness I've been participating in, from vanilla up until today and I thank everyone whom it might concern. :)

-- Saph/Michan

Turiel
03-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Aww, bye bye Saphim!

Bunneh
03-12-2010, 05:23 PM
See you in a few months when the nagging of not playing finally wears down your resolve :D Good luck out there!

Sema
03-12-2010, 11:34 PM
bai saph :'(

Ring0
04-12-2010, 04:26 AM
Take care friend

sageclaire
04-12-2010, 04:46 AM
Bye saphim. was nice knowing you in vanilla until now. Hope you enjoy your RL :) I really mean it. If thats a no go, this warm and fuzzy server is always here for returning oldies :P

/eclairs

Leafroy
21-12-2010, 10:44 AM
See you in a few months when the nagging of not playing finally wears down your resolve :D Good luck out there!

Im already getting that Nagging at my resolve.. but goodluck mate for the future and may life's challenges be kind to you.

Miw
28-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Bye saphim. Hope you enjoy real life. Run by the forums once in a while, and say hi :)