View Full Version : Black Ops Multiplayer

Bunneh
02-12-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm looking at buying Call of Duty, Black Ops but only if I can do the following -

I know you can practice against bots until you get better at the multiplayer side, however can you set up a private server against bots and invite friends onto it, or give them the IP to join? We used to play CoD2 against each other as snipers and it was a riot, no other idiots ruining it, just a group of close friends blowing the shit out of each other.

Info appreciated, thanks.

Belina
03-12-2010, 04:16 PM
you can do all thoes things with black ops multiplayer. if you have added your friends on steam or friends list etc etc. On PS3/PC/xbox they can either join your game or you can inv them.
only minus with black ops multiplayer it tend to crash or lose connection on PS3.
on PC it lags alittle and for some reson, if you gain fast ranking by rewards, killstrike etc you can also get resett back to your rank when you started the game that day.
big minus with Pc black ops, you have to leave server to sett up new weapons gadegets, killstrikes. then it takes some time to find a good working
server again.
the + is you only need to wait 9sec to next round.
but all in all its a realy funky game:)

Bunneh
03-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Cheers for the info! I'll look into getting it now, didn't want to spend 40 quid on something that might not be played much (ala BFBC2).

dantheman
04-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Battlefield is better. Play it more.

Tyrannis
06-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Have both but need more people to play with!!

Belina
06-12-2010, 06:54 PM
il play with you:) either on pc or ps3

Kryptonix
06-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Go get Black Ops.