View Full Version : So i decided....

Goonerr
01-12-2010, 08:18 PM
.... In around 12 days from now i will return to the world of warcrack... craft... I havn't played in well over a year and i'm looking forward to it, i've not decided yet if i want to go alliance or horde and i'll be looking for a guild, any type of guild whether it be small, big, elitest, hardcore, softcore, mediocrecore, friendly..... i would like to join a group of decent people, i can also raid if its available.

if anyone has any suggestions it would be really nice, hope to see some of you again soon :)

Shadefoot
06-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Welcome back to the addiction!

Blades of Light is a friendly guild who do bits of raiding, though we'll mostly be grouping up to level for the next few weeks obviously! We take in all levels from 1-80+ and our main requirement is a sense of humour. You're welcome to join us and see if you like what you find. :)

Goonerr
06-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Thanks for your offer :)) once Dell decide to send me my new laptop and i get wow installed i will seriously consider it, i just hope dell doesnt screw me around.

halbarad
06-12-2010, 11:53 PM
hehe, I've come back to the addiction today. Last time I played before this was about a week prior to the release of Ulduar.

Kkthx
22-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Ey Matt, if you do decide to get back, you might wanna poke me. Me, Baldie and the latest of the OTD are somewhere around the place ; )

Goonerr
31-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Cheers Kkthx :) hopefully it wont be long, Dell managed to mess my dell order up but ive ended up receiving one of their latest high spec models, like a 1200 laptop for 700... not bad!! :D

Kkthx
06-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Not at all : ) gogo ^^ Btw, spoke to Tau a few days ago ^_^ Hope he'll log again sometime soon xD

Goonerr
13-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Installing wow expansion now, hopefully be online later, not sure if to roll a new horde toon or stick with one of my oldies, either way ill post the name im playing later when im in game :D

Goonerr
13-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Ok im in, Lvl 1 goblin Shaman at the moment, my ingame name is Saygi

Saygi means Honor in turkish, feel free to add me or message me, i feel totally lost and alone, not played wow in agessss, so much ha changed.