View Full Version : so seems we got our battlegroup merged..

SoniqBoom
12-11-2010, 02:12 AM
as the topic says we got our battlegroup merged with "Raserai, Frenzy, Rampage, Saccage,"
doing random LFG and BG today I noticed alot of players from tarren mill, lightnings blade (paragons realm), nordrasil etc
our battlegroup "cyclone" has always been considered the best in the EU, but with this new merge its looking like it could get even better, especially with the likes of top horde guilds like Paragon on our battle group lol.
but mainly lets hope this fixes the stupid long battleground Que times...

Turiel
12-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Bigger pools are better!

Actually I had thought they were merging the queues entirely (i.e. every realm).. must have misunderstood.

Gwynin
12-11-2010, 03:52 PM
I think the end goal is to completely merge the battlegroups, they are just doing it in small steps (which kinda makes sense considering the hardware involved)..

SoniqBoom
12-11-2010, 08:14 PM
found the official blog on the merges:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/943559#blog

but its strange as it says "Tarren Mill" isnt in our new merge group but i was in a dungeon with one from there yesterday lol

Flury
13-11-2010, 12:23 AM
but its strange as it says "Tarren Mill" isnt in our new merge group but i was in a dungeon with one from there yesterday lol

Same. Ended up in nearly a full RP pre-made from The Sha'tar. Good fun...not :confused:

SoniqBoom
13-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Same. Ended up in nearly a full RP pre-made from The Sha'tar. Good fun...not :confused:
lol care to share the details, there`s some batshit insane crazy folk on them RP servers lol

Feihcretsam
13-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Do roleplaying servers still exist?:P those people are total losers

Llort
13-11-2010, 11:48 AM
I came along a fellow shadowsong-er when I did a dungeon :-]

Erendira
13-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Roleplaying can be loads of fun, I wouldn't call them losers.

Feihcretsam
13-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Yeaaah I think it's fun:P just not like, to be on an RP realm with your main to do it aaaall the time

Malakali
13-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Do roleplaying servers still exist?:P those people are total losers

*Enter boobs*

Yeaaah I think it's fun:P just not like, to be on an RP realm with your main to do it aaaall the time

Hilara
14-11-2010, 03:12 AM
Alliance doomed even more? :S

SoniqBoom
14-11-2010, 03:37 AM
well finally dinged 80 with my 6th alt tonight and did pretty much all of the lvling via LFG Tool and BG`s I must say that whilst i have met some amazing ppl and had some great groups the absolute shit scrub bag ones outweigh the good,
never have I been more frustrated in dungeons etc than I have this week.
From the retards who`s 1st words when they enter the dungeon is "quick lets make this fast please" (clearly got ADHD or some shit) to the absolute knuckle dragging mages who think its fine to run ahead of the tank pulling as much as they can, then wonder why they die,
same goes for the DeathKnights who think its cool to deathgrip every fucking mob they see, and then theres the huntards and the demo locks who like to pull extra with there pets.....
After all this shit I really cant wait for cata to hit now, from what Ive seen of the cata dungeons these scrubs are gonna get raped hard and fast if they try this kinda shit in the new cata dungeons.
guess this is what happens when blizz makes faceroll joke heroics that u can just zerg pull and aoe down with no cc at all required, give TBC style heroics back tbh, you never saw much of this shit back then :mad:

Evilstein
15-11-2010, 06:50 AM
I've heard a rumour that you might even wanna consider CC'ing mobs again in Cataclysm.

But that's most likely a rumor as that would mean you can't AoE your way through the game anymore.
And we certainly can't have that...

Feihcretsam
15-11-2010, 07:28 AM
:O CC? so I can fear every mob I see? ;D

zoomkin
15-11-2010, 07:48 AM
I've heard a rumour that you might even wanna consider CC'ing mobs again in Cataclysm.

But that's most likely a rumor as that would mean you can't AoE your way through the game anymore.
And we certainly can't have that...

You only need to CC in heroics till your heroic geared ( or around 346iLvl) , then its a aoe fest again!

Evilstein
15-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Ah, thank God.
I'd hate to actually have to pay attention to what I'm doing.

Not my, as the french say, forte.

Gwynin
15-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Thankfully Im still 5 lvls away from 8 on my 2nd warrior (tank), but allready now it shows the pains a tank has to go thru to keep some sort of aggro :D

Not looking forward to 80 tanking with crap gear hehe

SoniqBoom
15-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Thankfully Im still 5 lvls away from 8 on my 2nd warrior (tank), but allready now it shows the pains a tank has to go thru to keep some sort of aggro :D

Not looking forward to 80 tanking with crap gear hehe

yeah im busy gearing my said warrior tank now, bit of a pain, especially when you get a DK in your group who just has to ninja every single weap or bit of plate he see`s, just had a DPS DK ninja "rimefangs claw" from me in PoS heroic... yeah like thats any use whasoever to a DK, seriously fucking morons lol

And as for threat it isnt too bad really unless u get that spaz fire mage who just has to living bomb everything in sight or the DK that drops DnD right as your charging in and aint even thunder clapped / shockwaved yet ARGGGGGHH lol