View Full Version : A -[Herald of the Titans]

Ellywelly1
31-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Big in Japan are looking for 2-3 others who'd be interested in making an attempt at getting this achievement before the end of the expansion.

A healer or DPS would be ideal.

Anyone that's interested post here :]

(date has not been set yet, a group will probably be made in time for the next reset)

Tessin
31-10-2010, 08:51 PM
I farmed a gear set and got my achievement 2 weeks ago, but if you're looking for help and I'm available I'm available for you :) You can reach me through ingame mail on Tessin or Asiya or a whisper.

Edit: I am a resto dr00d.

gakusei
01-11-2010, 02:19 PM
i can come as feral drood (Gakusei), already got that achi but if i wont get anything to do then why not.

Koreon
01-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Hi there, I'm interessed in joining in, Koreon, hunter, I got the gear required, aswell as knowing everything needed in the fight, already have achievments for 10 and 25 man version of Algalon.

Ellywelly1
01-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Awesome - thanks for the response guys, a few of our guys..including myself still need a few bits and pieces gear wise...didn't expect people to already have the gear ready already :)

Malakali
17-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Bump, lets start getting people?

Got me and elly tanking.
Asara, Neirah dps?
Valirya heals.

+Gaku and Koreon dps

Tessin healing.

Got two spots for a healer and a dps then.

Inioch
17-11-2010, 01:49 PM
If there's a dps spot available I'd be interested in joining on my rogue, Inioch.

Edit: Oh, I also have a shaman healer who I think said he has a complete gear set and wanted to give this a shot.

Malakali
17-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Sweet, i'll get Elly on it.

Nevrin
19-11-2010, 01:17 PM
If you need a tank my warrior would love to join. Dont have the dps gear for it tho, only tank gear :(

Ellywelly1
21-11-2010, 11:45 PM
We'll be aiming to get this done Saturday 27th at around 19:00 game time - if you are still interested and are able to make this time either reply here, or poke myself or Malakali in game and we'll get your name down.

(when I log in game tomorrow i'll also sort a calender event or something for people)

Malakali
22-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Is it not being removed on wednesday?

Turiel
22-11-2010, 09:33 AM
This ach isn't getting removed at all, afaik.

It makes sense because its an ilevel limit.

lorlad
22-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Can we go in this week sometime mala (before weds) and kill mimiron with no one dying please so i can get champion before its removed?

Inioch
22-11-2010, 03:10 PM
I can only find conflicting information about this... Some people seem to think that because the FoS states the gear requirement and "at level 80" that it should still be obtainable, while others claim it's being removed entirely with 4.0.3a. I'm not sure which is correct, but is it worth chancing? I would've thought if it was possible that it would be better to try and get this done before the patch.

Anyway I'll check this thread later to see if the run organisers want to try that, but if not I was going to join or make some form of ulduar10 tonight specifically to get the last check on Champion of Ulduar, so Lorlad you can whisper me ingame if you are interested in joining (assuming it happens).

lorlad
22-11-2010, 03:43 PM
I can only find conflicting information about this... Some people seem to think that because the FoS states the gear requirement and "at level 80" that it should still be obtainable, while others claim it's being removed entirely with 4.0.3a. I'm not sure which is correct, but is it worth chancing? I would've thought if it was possible that it would be better to try and get this done before the patch.

Anyway I'll check this thread later to see if the run organisers want to try that, but if not I was going to join or make some form of ulduar10 tonight specifically to get the last check on Champion of Ulduar, so Lorlad you can whisper me ingame if you are interested in joining (assuming it happens).

Its not gone with 4.0.3a, its just becoming a feat a strength i believe. But again i have read conflicting posts about it, but im sure i did read in a blue post it will just become a FOS and the title will still be avaliable.

Well we would off had champion of ulduar but Neirah decieded to die on Mimiron and his excuse "i was not concentrating" :(. Anyway with regards to the acheivment itself i know that Mala needs Hodir and Mimiron and the rest i think is just Mimiron, so hopefully we can get it done...

Amidamaruu
22-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Im interested to join for this. Got eq for that ( i got that achi )

Koreon
22-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Is this event still up? I've got the rest of the gear needed for it and plenty of time on saturday.

lorlad
23-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Spoke to a GM about Herald last night, he doesnt even know if herald is getting removed he said we have to wait for the patch to see. Heres to hoping!!

Glitched
23-11-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm for Herald if its still on after patch almost got all gear set and ready to go.
I have done Algalon in 10 man and know the fight.