View Full Version : [H] Seclusion is recruiting.

Minjua
23-09-2010, 05:11 PM
<Seclusion> Is currently recruiting, we have gone throu alot of changes rescently, we have been reforging the core of our guild and have ended up a bit light on the DPS side of the guild, specially melee dps. We are recruiting all classes and all speccs atm alltho some might be tougher to compete against then others. You can find out more by simply wispering one of our officers ingame (ask in the guild everyone knows who they are) or drop an application at http://seclusion.guildportal.com All applications will be reviewed and considered, if your application is very good then we might take you inn even if we have decided that your class/specc is full at the current moment.

Our goal for the guild is to be a social guild but competeing for a top 5 place on the realm wich shouldnt be too hard, almost all the current players have a past of playing in world rank guilds before so we do know alot about the game and raiding. If you wish to find out anything more feel free to contact me ingame and i will do my best to respond to your questions.

Minjua
08-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Bump seeing as the recruitment post has changed.

Minjua
14-02-2011, 03:04 AM
Fast status update, getting alot of dps applications and needing a few more dedicated healers, 1 or 2 should suffice, after that we should be all set for 25 man. If you want any info or so feel free to wisper me ingame "Minjua".

Minjua
25-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Status update, nefarian down progressing on heroics, still need a few good healers holy/disc priests would be nice