View Full Version : Pristine Black Diamonds Wanted! + Possibly a few Heavy Junkboxes

Velu
05-09-2010, 04:34 AM
Greetings fellow players, Yes with that kind of title it's obvious what i'm aiming for.

Currently the auction houses are cleared of Pristine Black Diamonds, so i'm making this thread :)

I need 60 pristine diamonds asap, i'll pay NO MORE then 400 gold per diamond.
Also to add to that i need 200 lockboxes which i'll pay 10 gold each for (I am able to get these myself just not got much time atm)

So if you happen to have a pristine on a alt or in your bank i'll gladly pay for it.

I DO HAVE ACCESS TO ALLIANCE AND HORDE AH. So this is not just pointed towards fellow horde players :)

Anyway, if you have one you can either PM me in-game for a trade of the cash or you can COD it to me.

If you happen to be alliance it would be great if you could /w me and i'll sort out the purchase alliance side.

Have fun guys!

Velu -Fury.

Coven
07-09-2010, 11:03 AM
I used to have loads, not sure if I kept them on any of my bank alts. Can't check until Sept 14th when I finally get a con in the new house. If you still need any by then, I'll let you know if I have any.

Velu
08-09-2010, 09:18 AM
That would be awesome if you did thanks :o

Velu
15-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Still needing these precious diamonds :)

Any news coven? :D

Velu
30-09-2010, 05:56 AM
Still needing 30 more diamonds, also if you have any libram of protection i'll buy them aswell. PM me in-game if you have any and wish to make a deal.

V.