View Full Version : [H] Friday 20th August ICC25 pug

Borgut
16-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Next Friday (20th of August) I'll be making an ICC25 pug.

Starting invites: 19:15 server time
Start raid: hopefully 19:30 server time, but of course depends a bit on how quickly the raid fills.

I made a pug last Friday too, and we got 7 bosses down and almost 8th boss (Putricide 2% wipe). This time I'm starting with looking for people ahead of time, so I can be even pickier and we should be able to get 8 or 9 bosses down.

Requirements:
- Achievement for at least 7 bosses, preferably more.
- Must know tactics for at least 11/12
- Must be able to stay in raid for long enough (''long enough'' depends on how good the group is and how many bosses we'll be going for, so a little common sense required here)

You can either sign up here by posting a link to your armory profile (or a chardev profile if you regularly log out in different gear sets). Also please name the specc you intend to come in. If it's all fine I will send you an invite to calendar event in-game next time I'm online then.

You can also poke me in-game when I'm online some time and I'll come inspect your gear and achievements assuming I'm not busy in some raid, or send me an in-game mail and I'll look you up on armory. Again, if everything is fine you will then receive an invite on in-game calendar

Necronomi
17-08-2010, 10:27 PM
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&cn=Necronomi

Borgut
18-08-2010, 07:35 AM
you did see the '' [H] '' in front of topic name right? it means Horde :P

Cleaveandrun
18-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Just out of curiousity, what exactly are you looking for when you inspect peoples armory, I mean I couldn't resist checking yours out, and you've taken all 3 points in precision even after having more than 8% hit from gear ?.

Borgut
18-08-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm pretty sure I listed the requirements in the first post, so that would, of course, also mainly be what I'm looking at.

About the hit talents since u are trying to make fun of me with that, lemme ask u what I should take instead? The hit % is not wasted, since 8% is only enough for special abilities, not white attacks.

Talents like healing when taking a critical hit (boss would've killed me then anyways), or Unbridled rage for extra rage (already got infinite rage as a fury warr) would obviously be more of a waste than boosting white damage a little, which is still a relatively large portion of warr DPS

Cleaveandrun
18-08-2010, 03:56 PM
since the current content is ICC, and your spec should be made for that, stuff like heroic fury / improved intercept would be a great thing, It's no use on fester/saurfang etc, but on the harder fights like Putricide etc, it's a great tool to increase your dmg to start with.

enrage is another talent that could be quite good, yes it procs on dmg taken, but think about it, there's a quite a few bosses in icc where you'll be taking constant dmg (and it procs from all kinds of dmg).

Borgut
18-08-2010, 04:23 PM
talents u are naming are situational, talents I picked are useful for every fight. Also, the usefulness of the talents u are naming might or might not be less on those fights where they do have use than hit %, so unless u can provide some numbers they won't really convince me.

Apart from that, it would also be cool if the thread could be kept on topic, which doesn't include this conversation u started here.

Hulkamania
18-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Hey Borgut!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&cn=Hulkamaniaa

I've got 11/12 on 10 man and 8/12 on 25 man. I'd be up for some 25 man action since I haven't been playing for around 4 months!