View Full Version : Cedrich says o/

Cedrich
09-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Hello,

Just discovered this forum with some help from a chap named Alexide on the Official realm forum, so thought i'd make myself known.

My name is Alasdair, I'm 22. I'm Scottish and reside in the city of Edinburgh.

In-game, I go by the name of Cedrich and have just transferred 3 of my 8 level 80s to Shadowsong. I'm hoping to make a fresh start here for the end of Wrath and moving into Cataclysm.

I'm trying not to make this a wall of text, which is actually proving difficult. I just deleted one such wall, so here I go again:

I'm an able and experienced raider, having played 3 Tanks at end game at various points. In TBC I played a Prot Paladin and later a Feral Druid, and In WoTLK I have played both Feral Druid and Protection Warrior extensively, along with most specs of most classes as alts. I've experienced most of Wrath's hard mode content, Ulduar hard-modes with my former guild last spring, and since then ToGC and most of the ICC heroic modes with friends/former guildmates. Sadly, having slightly odd playtimes has prevented me from achieving everything I'd like to -such as H-LK-, that really take a guild to defeat. I enjoy PvP, I play both Mage and Disc Priest to a fair standard. I'm a reasonably experienced arena player, although I've never really had a partner/team that stays active long enough to achieve any decent success.

On Shadowsong, I now have 3 Horde characters. My Mage Cedrich, my Priest Nirthy and my Warrior Cayz. I'm mostly PvPing on my Mage at the moment, whilst trying to gather a little more PvE gear for him.

Anyway, that's a not so short introduction to me. I promise I don't usually talk this much.

Cheers,

Cedrich.

Cleaveandrun
10-08-2010, 05:30 AM
Welcome Aboard :)

Rokky
10-08-2010, 07:47 AM
Welcome to Shadowsong, too bad you're not alliance :P

Jimmy the Necromancer
10-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Welcome!

Tanaiste
10-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Welcome from another newcomer! I've liked what I've seen so far, hope you will also enjoy your stay.

Cedrich
10-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Welcome to Shadowsong, too bad you're not alliance :P

After seeing the Alliance GDKP threads in the Raiding forum, I have to say I'm a little jelouse :p

Human Mage though, I think I like my Undead appearance a little too much for that.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

Snowrabbit
10-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Awwee you could go draenei or gnome! But yeh.. =( UDs are cool.. :I

And welcome =D

Malakali
10-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Night elf mage, nuff said.

Bunneh
11-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Yeah nelfs, just what we need, more floppy, over-acting purple freaks :P

Rokky
11-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Bah, when is this stupid forum gona change my class? I'm a human PALADIN!!!! Not a human mage, Lol :P

Cleaveandrun
11-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Once you ask Turiel perhaps? =)

Rokky
11-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Bah, cba to do that right now :P

Cleaveandrun
11-08-2010, 05:26 PM
then that's propably why ;)

Rokky
12-08-2010, 08:20 AM
I blame the website lol