View Full Version : I want to swap my WoW gold for your EvE ISK

Knievel
17-07-2010, 10:14 AM
I'm not playing WoW as much as I used to. I am starting to play EvE online, so I am hoping theres someone wants to trade their EvE ISK or ships/assets for my WoW gold.

Looking at exchange rates it looks like 1000 wow gold for each 50M ISK is about right - but negotiable of course. It might be safer I suppose to trade ships and stuff instead of gold.

So if you've got some millions in ISK or ships you dont need any more, hanging around not doing much, please contact me in WoW at Bulemia (Horde) online Weds evenings, or in EvE on Deekaypea online quite a lot atm.

I have plenty of gold on either Horde or Ally, whichever suits you best.

Knievel
21-08-2010, 04:49 PM
/bump for this. Still wanting to swap my WoW gold for up to 5 billion ISK, would also consider account with 10m plus skillpoints.

Contact Bulemia ingame.

Xirasis
21-08-2010, 05:34 PM
wtf is this EvE shit... i don't even...

Sinistera
21-08-2010, 08:01 PM
it's a space MMO from a bunch of drunken people from Island, ISK is their ingame currency, if you can hack the harsh pvp conditions then it's not that bad actually

Bunneh
23-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Tis a great game, but not one for the faint hearted. Scrubs need not apply!

Knievel
05-10-2010, 08:28 AM
/bump for this one.

The Cataclysm is upon us, so WoW gold prices are generally going up again -

I'm still interested in EVE ISK or accounts to trade for my WoW gold - still have 500k Horde and 100k ally left to trade for your eve stuff.

I suppose Id also trade for WoW timecards (unscratched hehe)

Mail to Bulemia in game, Wednesdays is my most likely day to read.

iTank
06-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Would totally go for this if I still was in SSE.

Gwynin
07-10-2010, 08:31 AM
How many timecards is 600k gold worth ? :o

Kryptonix
10-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Hmm, not that this will likely be of any help or use to you at all.... but I have a ton of cash on ally that I'd love to get to horde. Would you be able to help in any way - or would you rather keep yours the way it is?

Bunneh
13-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Wonder how much an Eve time card with 60 days on is worth in WoW gold? The old going rate, when I played Eve regulary, was around 500m ISK per 30 days. I'm walking very dubious ground here aren't I?

Not played Eve for a while and the account's still active. Paid out for 2 months and only logged in 3 times...

Knievel
11-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Right fellas - still have quite a lot of gold left on both Horde and Ally, and will trade for eve timecards or eve ISK, or whatever, so please contact me by mail to Bulemia on Horde or Stoffa on ally. Until Cata I am logging only 2 times a week.

Looking at your ideas above I think the eVe PLEX subs are about 30,000,000 ISK for a month, which equates to a sub fee of about 10 euros per month. 10 euros will at the very best rate buy you about 5,000 gold on this specfic server, so in my eyes 5000g is a 30 day PLEX.

By the same logic each g is worth about 6,000 ISK, so 600k gold (what I have available as surplus currently) would be worth about 1200 EUROS or 3,600 MILLION ISK. Think of ISK as the Italian Lira and you get the picture, lol.

If you choose to sell and buy openly rather than swap like I am proposing ,then you land up paying the gold farmers two lots of profit. Right now for example you might only get 0.75 euros per 1000 g sold, but pay well over 2 euros per 1000 bought. Also its definitely against T&C, whereas swapping is not - see Player Auctions website for example.

Anyway,still got plenty of gold left for any kind of swap, just contact me on Bulemia ingame....

Knievel
05-12-2010, 09:46 AM
/bump for this one.

I have about 600k WoW gold left to swap ally and horde for your eVe stuff

I have a LOT of eVe playtime now from people, but could still use ISK or ships and so on.

I currently propose that 10,000 wow gold is yours for 720 million ISK (which is what igxe rates imply for both). I do trade on my main (Bulemia) or levelled alts (Knievel), and only trade with guilded reputable toons.

By swapping you're cutting out the goldsellers, who generally give you less than 50% of what your eve ISK would sell for.

If you want to swap, send Bulemia on Horde a note - I should be leveling once Cata hits.

Knievel
31-05-2011, 08:48 AM
/bump for this again

Contact either Knievel or Bulemia on Horde, or Stoffa on ally

can't help making gold in Wow so still swapping WoW gold for any of these 3 eVe commodities:

swapping your unused monthly plexes for 14,000 wow gold each
swapping your 25 million ISK for each 1,000 wow gold you want
swapping your 30 million of ISK ships/other assets etc for each 1,000 wow gold you want

Mains from known guilds only please :)

(Note the above is a fair calculation based as below, where each of us saves risk and a lot of goldseller profits by trading at exactly the fair rates.... if you were to sell ISK and buy gold via goldfarmers you would get less than half that amount...
360 million ISK = 1 plex = 14 euros monthly fee
1,000 wow gold = 1 euro in bulk
so 1,000 wow gold = approx 25 million ISK)