View Full Version : Anyone need a Lock (3v3 - Alliance)

Ailith
08-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Hiya,
My lock has been in retirement a few months, despite having some success on her. She has full wrathful offset (including boots and belt) 1170 resilience, 28k health, over 3k spell power.
She has some furious mainset pieces, but the rating to get them replaced shouldn't be difficult really.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&cn=Nisc

Her original 2v2 partner moved to some wrathful geared partners, I'm a little rusty but that shouldn't matter after a few days practice.

Would prefer arms warrior + resto druid + lock. Though open to other suggestions. Not overly concerned about rating, though the higher the better ofc. I should be good for over 2k rating really, but i dont mind if that isn't reached. As long as there's fun to be had.

If you want to find me in-game, you can probably find me on either my arms warrior (Senae) or my really badly geared dk (Disolve).

Jimmy the Necromancer
09-07-2010, 09:35 AM
You've got way too many alts.

Ailith
09-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Yes, even I think so too :s I pretty much get to 80, find no-one decent to play arena with then level a new alt really.

Reached over 1800 on my lock, but then partner went to some fully geared people. Otherwise I would have expected to reach 2200+ at some point by now.

There are some *really* bad players around the 1900 rating bracket. But yeah, once I can find a stable team for some characters I'll cut down. Though I'm currently pondering just switching to horde on my pvp chars, if I find some guild.

Jimmy the Necromancer
09-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Ever considered switching servers if your problem is not finding partners?

Ailith
09-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah, I have two horde 80's on Frostwhisper. But they kinda got unplayed due to no guild\friends there. Don't really mind changing servers\factions\both with some of my chars, but I don't want to change them and then never play them again and I'm a fairly social soul, I get bored alone :)

Jimmy the Necromancer
09-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Frostwhisper isn't awfully active last I checked, I was thinking more Ravencrest/Stormscale. Wide range of players to choose from etc.

Ailith
09-07-2010, 03:11 PM
I played on scale a long time ago (with my horde chars that are on Frostwhisper) and yes, I found team mates fairly easy at level 70 there. The random's I found were also about 50x better than the randoms I found on SS. It's probably worth thinking about again I guess. Scale would mean faction change though, as the alliance isn't so good as it used to be. It's more the worry of finding a steady guild but I guess that's not too bad to find really.

I think Ravencrest is supposed to be nice for alliance characters. The chars I would think about moving really are:

Brief - My Priest, she's currently shadow cause any DPS she finds to play with is utterly awful, but I'd be the first to acknowledge I'm an awful shadow priest. Would faction change her to UD or Belf though (most likely Belf) and switch back to disc.

Nisc - Lock. She'd be a sexeh orc female.

Senae - Warrior. She'd also be a female orc.

Dunno, maybe. Female orcs are tempting tho.

Yes, maybe I will give it a go. Those are the chars I actually think I'm decent at, not gladiator quality. But that's most due to lack of practice at higher ratings.

Problem with stormscale is that the horde\alliance ratio is so completely unbalanced really. Making it not a particularly inviting place.