View Full Version : Warning

friendlywarning
05-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Two players recently migrated over to your server named Nezek (Gnome mage) and Powh (NE druid). They came from Outland-EU where they stole a guildbank and a bunch of ICC25 BoE items. I said in tradechat a few times and people directed me here. Like the name says, just a warning - recruit them at your own pearl.

All the best,

edit: I know they will probably name change, but still.

Imabeliever
05-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Thats annoying, why did they have to choose Shadowsong? Sorry to hear that they ninja'd the guild bank and things, I don't get the cheap thrills they get from it. Blizzard should be able to ban them, the proof is there on the logs, they ninja'd and migrated. I don't think the GM should have given them unrestricted access though? Just shows even if people make u trust them you have to ask you're self the what ifs. Shame.

badplayerwarning
05-06-2010, 10:58 PM
The players in question (Nezek, Powh and Mavz) have now joined the guild <Original>! Seems like an ok enough guild, so they might wanna get rid of the ninjaing mallable goo sponges they just recruited for ICC HMs.

Nezek had the guildmaster rank in the guild they ninjaed, wich is the only reason I take the time to post this. They split with 40k gold shared 3 ways. The really douchebag move was to disband the guild to fuck 30 people over as much as they could. (They were very upset that they got replaced in the 10man hardmode group, by two people who had just hit 80 but could play.)

Malakali
06-06-2010, 06:23 AM
;S

ildiroen
06-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Alright, I see the slandering has continued onto these boards since it apparently wasn't enough for you guys to spam trade and harass our members in whispers. I've tried to sort this internally in our guild but I do want to make sure that more people don't start looking oddly at Nezek or anyone else in Original.

Here is a quote from our boards:

Hello guys, sorry to bring such an emo topic to your forums, but I felt it necessary to address some issues which have been popping up lately, and will probably continue to pop up in the near future.

My names Nezek, I was a guild master of a guild named Induce, we raided on the server Outland, the guild has been established for around 3 months.

I started the guild with a friend in real life (Mavz) and we decided to go for hardmode 10 man progression only, we quickly found a core of old school members from Union and Infamous, and some friends of friends, and we started raiding.

The guild started off unstable, ego's flying around and communication between members was kind of sketchy. However, we pulled our socks up and got on with it, we raided 10 man normal, learned the fights and got to the Lich King after around 6 weeks, we then downed the Lich King.. Happy days..

After that kill, 2 of the officers in the guild decided they wanted to raid 25 man, a few of us said no no no we dont want it, we originally started as 10 man, why change it? But we were out-voted, and the 25 man progression began... We recruited like motherfuckers, flooding the guild with members from trade, the forums and word of mouth.

As you can imagine 80% of the guild was now scrub members, however, with some hard work, time and dedication, we filtered out some of the bad players, I bought us a venrilo server and a website domain and mavi bought the hosting and spend hours putting up forums and a DKP site, and maintaining these..

So we began to kill bosses, over the next 8 weeks we managed to progress slowely in 25 man raids, we killed sindragosa, but this was not good enough, we had people in and out the guild daily, leaving and joining, we taught the fights to people every raid, new members replacing the people who'd left, by week 4 the raids were emo, miserable and no fun at all, I found myself arguing with people over silly things, our raid leader and I were teaching the fights to people over and over again, people were generally failing, and fights which we'd previously done, we ended up wiping on for hours on end, EVERY 25 man raid was a near guild breaker. At one point I actually thought, if I take a day off, we will fold.

Anyway, work got busy and I started paying less attention as Mavz was handling DKP, Lev (friend coming also) was handling recruiting and Johannes was raid leading, I was showing up, putting some effort in to speaking on vent and co-leading raids, dealing with emo kids, and doing the usual officer chat stuff to keep things running as smoothly as possible.

25 man began to crumble, we took a massive blow just 2 weeks ago when 2 of our best players didnt show up for 2 weeks of raiding, our 2 officers who were in it from the begining were becoming ever more of a "let down", aparently they were "working". Raids were poor, I was demoralised as was the guild, I made some good friends, but unfortunatly things had to change, but couldnt, not without a shit load more hardwork, patience, dedication, time, effort and headaches........ unfortunatly, at this time my work had got insanely hectic (family business) and I was coming home to an emo guild, emo raids and emo officers/members atfer the raids, so I had a couple of beers (i dont normally drink), got wasted, spoke to Mavz(friend + co-master), and Powh (a member/veteran) and I decided to leave, my words were "I've had enough boys, I'm not having fun, I am miserable, I want a new start, I cant be bothered to explain to 25 people, I just want to get out of here, the guild is dying, I dont have the energy any more.......lets go..)

They agreed and it was wowprogress.com, find a guild and server, we checked the server out, the economy, the main cities, checked your guys website, forums and found that it was all good, i logged, spoke to an officer and got a very positive reply, so we began migrating.

There was 42k gold in our guild bank, now baring in mind the people who are moaning about the guild money have numerous (3 or more) alts geared to the teeth from our guild, many of them better gear than mine, Mavz and Powhs MAINS. They had their share out of the guild, getting epics for nothing, we figured, we'll move 3 of us, split the gold 3 ways and take an even split, now considering our time, effort, dedication, sweat and blood and REAL LIFE MONEY which we had put into OUR OWN GUILD, I actually take offense when someone tries to tell me, you cannot take 14k gold, it is an insult, if any person in our situation decided to fold up, disband and migrate, you would of done exactly the same as us, we're just genuine guys trying get from A to B.

The people moaning and trolling on shadowsong as alts are merely sore members/officer who had a good deal out of the guild, showing when they didnt have work and getting a garunteed raid spot, coming in and taking loot, and now that person(s) (i wont say any names) cannot do that any more, they are bitter, pissed off and want revenge, now I understand this is a good guild with a good reputation, and by no means do we want to bring you guys down, so if this becomes an ongoing problem, I dont mind name changing, although I deliberatly did not change my name as I had no reason to hide my identity in the first place.

Anyway, sorry to be so emo on first impressions, just thought I'd clear it up.

thanks

Nez

Now I think your vigilante mission can stop for now and maybe you can focus on putting some effort into a guild or something. :)

Just fyi I wont be replying back if you decide to post more of your crap since it's something that already has been sorted for us. I'm merely putting this post in here so people have both sides of the story.

- Ildiroen

Vegelus
06-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Looks like bullshit with so many emos imo.

On the other hand, 40k? Looks like good enough amount to take it and whine about it.

Not.

thurlog
06-06-2010, 02:42 PM
still ninja's

Alverion
07-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Amazing.

Totally justified ninjaing!

How about this take on the story.

2 guys form a guild, they start on 10 mans, things go good, they decide, let's try 25 mans, we're doing well here. Recruit a lot, make a new friend, make some bad decisions, get relatively nowhere and can't handle the rigours of maintain a 25man guild, suddenly decide, "fuck these guys, let's just jump ship, btw clear out the bank while we're at it"

Which story is true? The one about their gallant removal of the guild bank because they deserve it or the one where their incompetence led to them jumping server with the money cause they couldn't handle it anymore? ; )

While it doesn't really matter in the long run I find the idea of this being justice amusing.

Feihcretsam
07-06-2010, 07:16 AM
So the dude says he got drunk and took the GB's contents

reliable guy!

Bunneh
07-06-2010, 08:51 AM
We have enough dicks on this server without more. Go awah!

Vegelus
07-06-2010, 09:08 AM
because they deserve it
I think we had too many of those "we deverse it" guys already, right?

On the other hand it's never too much drama on ze forums.

Bunneh
07-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Drama? Pah, I've seen better drama in Hollyoaks and that's really really REALLY shit.

Coven
07-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Taking gold is always going to be a contentious issue, even if those taking it feel justified. I guess it all depends on who provided the gold. If it was a genuine group effort, then those involved should have all seen a mail with a proportionate amount in their mailbox.

It's a given that newer members will likely not be as up-to-speed on strats or gear. Newer members will gain gear quickly as older members will have already had the various set pieces for their mains. Being guild leaders and officers means you have to willingly dedicate a large proportion of your time to the game, often without thanks or perks. I have to assume most GM's and senior officers do so for the love of the guild and a sense of accomplishment, rather than personally benefitting by some form of Guild tax rate.

If it's accepted that GM's and officers can't spend the time they need to grind their own gold as they deal with day-to-day guild issues and everyone in the guild is happy to grind gold for their repair money etc, then fine. If this wasn't how it worked, then no matter how you dress it up in justifications, 3 people split from a guild with lots of gold others helped acquire. Guild leadership is voluntary, it's not salaried, even if it feels like a job.

Inducemember
07-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey guys,

Previous Induce member here which was the guild that got screwed over by these two guys.

Today, a fellow past guild member received abuse via pm from Mavz on his alt named Emmam. I was sent these images and asked to let you guys know what kind of person he is. FYI the Dan mentioned is Nezek.

Screenshots are below:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5897/maviabuse.jpg (http://img204.imageshack.us/i/maviabuse.jpg/)

more:
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5033/maviabuse2.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/i/maviabuse2.jpg/)

This is the type of guys who just migrated to your server.

Nezek
07-06-2010, 03:49 PM
lol,

You guys really are pathetic, please leave us alone, you're now resorting to more flaming, this time flaming yourselves from dodgy accounts and pretending to be us, Jesus, you really need to do something constructive with your time guys, read a book, learn to draw, go snowboarding...............do something.

Feihcretsam
07-06-2010, 03:54 PM
is masturbating considered constructive?

Nezek
07-06-2010, 03:56 PM
lol! in their case yes!! ^_^

Ninja
07-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Go away we have our own ninja's.

Llort
07-06-2010, 07:02 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e110/b20vteg/brocolinomti4.gif

Someone should edit this and make the Brocolli a *DRAMA* word or something

thurlog
07-06-2010, 07:14 PM
merge the posts pls... i like my drama centralised and easily accessible

Bunneh
08-06-2010, 08:15 AM
I like to read drama whilst touching myself, this doesn't make me do that.

valence
08-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Good drama.

It looks to me like "Original" are desperate enough that they will recruit these people who openly admit to ninja the guild bank.

ggeorgiou
08-06-2010, 09:45 AM
What a pathetic story.

They are still ninjas and still abuse people in game it seems. Original by recruiting people like this you are giving yourself a bad name.

Sylfide
08-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Well its not the first time ninjas has found a home in a raiding guild tho

Bunneh
08-06-2010, 11:16 AM
They stealth in under the guise of 'nice people', then when you're not looking they buttf*ck you and steal your undies.

Coven
08-06-2010, 01:01 PM
If the /w conversation was a hoax, the ex-Guild members did it very well.

Inducemember2
08-06-2010, 01:43 PM
If the /w conversation was a hoax, the ex-Guild members did it very well.

Hey, same person as Inducemember here, i forgot my login details as i didn't want to leak out my real email address so i made a new hotmail account just to post. To Coven, I'm sure there are at least 20 people from Induce who can verify that Emmam is Mavz alt :) Oh and to the Original guild... if mavz isn't on for a few days it's because he's banned for harassment/real life threats, which may or may not be taken up with the local authorities, that depends on how far he wants to take this. If an admin reads this they can verify I am the same person that posted before.

Coven
08-06-2010, 01:52 PM
if mavz isn't on for a few days it's because he's banned for harassment/real life threats

Enough said?

Cheiftan
08-06-2010, 01:53 PM
I tried to be entertained by this. Everytime I clicked on the next page I thought "yeah, this'll be the page where it gets good".

Shame.

Sylfide
08-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Popcorn is going stale?

Coven
08-06-2010, 02:04 PM
I tried to be entertained by this. Everytime I clicked on the next page I thought "yeah, this'll be the page where it gets good".

Shame.

Apparently the whole of the Induce guild were involved in a Murloc fetish scandal. Reportedly, there are screenies of the guild members enacting "...perverse and deranged sexual practices involving lemons and mushy peas..." to a group of the creatures. The split had nothing to do with gold and ninja'ing. The guild disbanded due to the shame of their "needs" being made public knowledge. The emo and trolling is just a smokescreen pushed to the press by Max Clifford to try and create doubt as to the authenticity of the Murloc screenie source.

Cheiftan
08-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Tell me more.

Nezek
08-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Hey, same person as Inducemember here, i forgot my login details as i didn't want to leak out my real email address so i made a new hotmail account just to post. To Coven, I'm sure there are at least 20 people from Induce who can verify that Emmam is Mavz alt :) Oh and to the Original guild... if mavz isn't on for a few days it's because he's banned for harassment/real life threats, which may or may not be taken up with the local authorities, that depends on how far he wants to take this. If an admin reads this they can verify I am the same person that posted before.

*Dave Dials 999 emergency services*

Operator 1: Which service please?

Dave: Hi my name's Dave Ferrie, ingame name Wallbanging, I'm a holy paladin, guild name Tabula Rasta, I NEED THE POLICE, NOW!

Operator 1: Connecting you to the Police...

Operator 2: Police service, how can I assist you?

Dave: I'm in a state of emergency, this is serious, I need immediate police response, the guild master of my ex-guild named "Induce" has just gdisbanded and migrated to a new realm and has taken the guild bank with him, please help.

*Operator 2 hangs up*

..sounds like a plan, keep the ideas coming.

I believe the words of wisdom were, "draw a line under it and move on".

Llort
08-06-2010, 08:59 PM
They stealth in under the guise of 'nice people', then when you're not looking they buttf*ck you and steal your undies.

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/6828surprise-buttsex.jpg ?

Alverion
09-06-2010, 06:36 AM
I find it hilarious that the people coming across as most calm and reasonable are the ones who were left in dust by these three guys while the apparently innocent Nezek does nothing but constantly attack them trying to be as internet manly as possible.

Greta
09-06-2010, 06:58 AM
I't makes me sad on behalf of Original. I've always thought highly of them and seing them becoming the laughing stock of the server isnt nice.

But on the other hand the drama is good and the jokes in ICC general chat is priceless.

Inducemember2
09-06-2010, 02:00 PM
blah blah

Well the way your friend Mavz contacted someones family and friends on Facebook for a phone number or address does come under harassment and is prevalent in real life.
Oh and By the way, I'm not David Ferrie, I don't even have a facebook so nice fail there.

Malakali
09-06-2010, 03:08 PM
And my daddy paid for my internet hero cape.

Sylfide
09-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Lucky you. I have to rent mine