View Full Version : Angwish, the Cunt

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Hey all,

Back to flaming idiots and all. Todays cunt is Angwish, or more specifically like 2 weeks ago :).

This awful person invites you to a raid, and after like 8 bosses just kicks you without reason (topping the healing meters, so fuck off), be happy I helped or you wouldn't have gotten that far even with the shitty healers you brought.

So, I just wanted to say, this person is a cunt, asshole, motherfucker, idiot, moron, fucktard, but I guess you got the message.

Shadowsong is getting worse and worse by the week, not long from now there's probably no more Horde playing with all the faction/realm transfers going on.

Pugs on this realm are also terrible, if you find a good one on your alt, you might clear 6/12. 6 fucking bosses people, on my alt on Magtheridon we clear 10 at least on most pugs, even pugged LK down before there, but guess we are on a shit realm.

With a shit community site that just forgets to update their progress and all, forgets to add guilds, accounts, just so their prefered top guilds can be on top of their list. Ofcourse, the real players go to wowprogress, but hell, noobrealm!

Hope you die of something awful Angwish.

Greetz,

Nixxar

Coven
12-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Wub j00.

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Awesome Sauce! :)

Faytul
12-05-2010, 02:27 PM
lol

Yes, Nixxar our 11/12 ICC-25 PuG is the worst. If only you could join it... :)

I can't believe you went to the trouble of making a lvl 1 alt just to bypass the ignore and /w me to let me know of your fan-mail. That is *so* sweet of you. Bless.

I never had a fan before. :D

<3

Angwish

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 02:38 PM
You have me on ignore? That's quite nifty, didn't even bother logging my main to talk to you ...

Be happy with your fan, and clearing 11/12 is common on most realms, just not this hellhole they cal Shadowsong.

Tífa
12-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Her name was Lola,
She was a showgirl....

Faytul
12-05-2010, 02:50 PM
I guess creating level 1 Alts, spamming a /w at someone three times (aww, did you go to all the trouble of making a macro? For me? <3 ) and then instantly logging off is exactly how normal people talk to each other. :)

I feel like I just acquired a new pet! Can I get a 'Nixxar Gruntling' to follow me around in game too? :D

/target Nixxar
/pat

Sylfide
12-05-2010, 02:57 PM
If SSE is so bad (for you) you might consider leaving it and reroll to that maggy alt you mentioned.

Chrysops
12-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Can i be your fan aswell Amber ??? pleasssssssssssssssssssse

Shiverchill
12-05-2010, 03:00 PM
I find it amusing how he says that SS is shit, SSE is shit, and everything is shit, yet he comes here (to SSE) to whine about SS to people from SS. Ironic.

As Sylfide said, if we are a realm full of retards, then gogo find yourself a nice realm away from us. We wont miss you, promise.

Faytul
12-05-2010, 03:03 PM
hot damn Chrysops, are you still playing too? :) it's been a while!

I paged a GM and apparently I can only have one pet follow me around at a time. I'm gonna have to stick with 'Nixxar Gruntling' I'm afraid, as his "I'm desperate for attention!" animation is just too cute for me to dismiss him.

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 03:06 PM
I find it amusing how he says that SS is shit, SSE is shit, and everything is shit, yet he comes here (to SSE) to whine about SS to people from SS. Ironic.

As Sylfide said, if we are a realm full of retards, then gogo find yourself a nice realm away from us. We wont miss you, promise.

It's just fun trolling people. I enjoy that whenever I have a spare moment at work. Frankly, SSE is shit, 2 good guilds and that's it. Most realms got like 5-6 guilds being 11/12 ICC25 HC. Here we got 2, woohoo.

You may Angwish, just expect the pet to kill you over and over, or poison you. Go stand online in Dalaran more, like always when I log in it's you standing there. Get a life. ..

Wow, the GM responded fast too you, perhaps that should be your pet :). No, just go fuck yourself, die, or let your wife die, or your kid, I don't care. Just die.

Shiverchill
12-05-2010, 03:11 PM
No, just go fuck yourself, die, or let your wife die, or your kid, I don't care. Just die.

Can i get him too please faytul? Thats just too cute not to have

Snowrabbit
12-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Awww Nixxar is mad! you know what you need?

http://thearchnemesis.com/images/teletubbies%20hug.gif

huggie!
Now that felt much better didnt it

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Awww Nixxar is mad! you know what you need?

http://thearchnemesis.com/images/teletubbies%20hug.gif

huggie!
Now that felt much better didnt it

Love those Teletubbies, but what I love more is the dutch Tering Tubbies for those who've seen that :).

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Oh, I am not mad, just saying what I think and making sure people hear it. Gratz all for feeding the troll, no really :).

Faytul
12-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Feeding the trolls is fun. It's fun to watch you dance. Just like feeding the monkeys at a zoo. :)

And we can tell you're not mad. Post #12 definitely shows that. BTW, how much real money have you spent on faction swaps/paid name changes/server transfers now in a desperate attempt to find someone who can tolerate you? ;)

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 03:27 PM
I think in total, I used like 90 Euro on transfering stuff etc, yes, that's alot of money right? No, it's nothing more than something you'd spent in the club on a night out.

I am never mad, although my interpersonal skills aren't too good, who cares though, I can say what I want. It's a game, no risk of being hit by someone (If they could even hit me lol)

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Also, I am not looking for someone who can Tolerate me. Basically I am looking for a place to pick fights with people, which is fun (and you all submit yourself too like dancing bear).

Shiverchill
12-05-2010, 03:35 PM
I find amusing the fact that you just keep replying to your own replies.

On other note, im all out of troll feed. Anyone spare some?

Snowrabbit
12-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Feed the trolls yum yum :rolleyes:

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Someone deleted a post between it I guess ..., otherwise, maybe I enjoy talking to myself.

Give more food, I R Hungry!

Tífa
12-05-2010, 03:41 PM
...with yellow feathers in her hair,
and a dress way down to there..

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 03:44 PM
No Tifa, Food, not rimes ...

Faytul
12-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Also, I am not looking for someone who can Tolerate me. Basically I am looking for a place to pick fights with people, which is fun (and you all submit yourself too like dancing bear).
We both know that really isn't true at all. You didn't really do any fight-picking when you were in Tainted and you were with us for a few months IIRC.

The only reason you up and /gquit was that you realised we had figured out you weren't good enough for the Heroic fights and you wanted to leave before you suffered the humiliation of being demoted. I can understand that.

So take some proper advice - transfer somewhere new where you'll have no baggage and put some effort into being a normal person. I know it is hard for you, but you were able to do it in Tainted for a while so you can do it when you want to. You'll enjoy life much more if you do.

If you want to continue with this fake troll persona instead then that's your choice. It won't get you anything in the long term though.

GL either way. That's my last contribution to this amusing thread. ;)

Angwish.

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 03:49 PM
We both know that really isn't true at all. You didn't really do any fight-picking when you were in Tainted and you were with us for a few months IIRC.

The only reason you up and /gquit was that you realised we had figured out you weren't good enough for the Heroic fights and you wanted to leave before you suffered the humiliation of being demoted. I can understand that.

So take some proper advice - transfer somewhere new where you'll have no baggage and put some effort into being a normal person. I know it is hard for you, but you were able to do it in Tainted for a while so you can do it when you want to. You'll enjoy life much more if you do.

If you want to continue with this fake troll persona instead then that's your choice. It won't get you anything in the long term though.

GL either way. That's my last contribution to this amusing thread. ;)

Angwish.

Wow, I got some good advice from someone. Not afraid of being demoted, just not interested in being rotated with 3 other Holy Paladins in the guild, I know I pull my weigth in any raid, as I did the whole Vanilla / TBC raids as well, ok, no Muru before 3.0, but still, pretty decent.

Well, I only play my paladin with friends in a small guild these days, for the real deal I am playing at Magtheridon, although it's a lag infested server :p.

Thanks for the lolz

Tífa
12-05-2010, 03:56 PM
...She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star, Tony always tended bar...

valence
12-05-2010, 03:57 PM
SSE is shit, 2 good guilds and that's it. Most realms got like 5-6 guilds being 11/12 ICC25 HC. Here we got 2, woohoo.

SSE has 3 on 11/12

Lightning's Blade has 3 on 11/12 (including Paragon)
Nazjatar has 3 on 11/12 (including For the horde)

SSE is not the best, but it's not the worst by a long shot.

SSE's official ranking is #85 EU
http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu

Magtheridon is ranked at #247 (and from what i can tell, there is not a single decent guild there, just a massive collection of mediocre ones)

So anyway, this thread kind of had some potential but it's going in the wrong direction! Why was Nixxar kicked from a Tainted pug?

Vegelus
12-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Guessing it was his lag again.

Sylfide
12-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Lag is always a good one. Just make sure to mention it a few times before any fights where you might fail ;p

Marshbaboon
12-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Nixxar... you sound stressed mate... maybe paying 12 quid a month for a game you obviously don't enjoy simply isn't working.

May I suggest http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/barbiehorseadventure/index.html?tag=result%3Btitle%3B2 ?

I know it hasn't seen great reviews, but this way you can keep to yourself and you'll never have to interact with another human being again.

Metakerk
12-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Ofcourse, the real players go to wowprogress, but hell, noobrealm!
Most realms got like 5-6 guilds being 11/12 ICC25 HC. Here we got 2, woohoo.

Wait, what?

(topping the healing meters, so fuck off)

Because we all know healing meters truly reflect skill.

Shiverchill
12-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Wait, what?

Because we all know healing meters truly reflect skill.

So do dps meters and gearscore!
In fact, thats how skill is measured - Skill = (Gearscore / Meter Position)

lorlad
12-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Nixxar can you scan your birth certificate and post it on here, i wanna see if its an apology letter from durex....

Sylfide
13-05-2010, 06:01 AM
lol

ggeorgiou
13-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Nixxar can you scan your birth certificate and post it on here, i wanna see if its an apology letter from durex....

lmao

Coven
13-05-2010, 09:59 AM
I think Nixxar's suffering from mace envy. It's not important how big your mace is, it's how well you pwn n00bs with it.