View Full Version : Libintiaa Returning

ggeorgiou
12-05-2010, 07:32 AM
Hey guys,

In a fit of rage about 3 months ago, I deleted all my gear and gave away all my gold, and to keep it short I have decided to come back casually. During my time off I tried Aion - I leveled a Cleric to level 28 and decided to have enough and cancel my subscribtion. In short it doesn't compare to wow and no other game out there does.

So I say hello to you all once more :D

I have a question. On my return is it possible to raise a ticket and retrieve my gear back, bearing in mind I deleted my gear 3 months ago ? As I don't really want to start from scratch again..

Thanks all and see you in game.

P.s I was on Alliance :P

Libintiaa & Lesie

Bunneh
12-05-2010, 07:38 AM
Gear should be retrievable, comes down to which GM you get. Play it nice, admit you were a prick in deleting your stuff and I'm sure the GM will sort it. On the other hand you could try Age of Cona...HAHAHAHA; sorry couldn't keep my face straight.

ggeorgiou
12-05-2010, 07:43 AM
Lol thanks for reply Bunneh, In my time I think I have tried every single mmo out there, including AOC, Warhammer, Aion, LOTRO. You name it I have tried it... But keep coming back :P

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 12:56 PM
If you deleted your gear, you don't deserve getting it back. Don't be such a retard next time.

ggeorgiou
12-05-2010, 01:18 PM
If you deleted your gear, you don't deserve getting it back. Don't be such a retard next time.

Wow with a comment like that, I believe you are the retarded one. Get a life moron!

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 01:20 PM
I don't need to, your the one deleting your stuff, not I. Ever read forum rules? Don't respond to troll bait, you just did! :)

ggeorgiou
12-05-2010, 01:27 PM
If you have nothing useful to say, say nothing at all...

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 01:28 PM
If you have nothing useful to say, say nothing at all...

I do have something useful to say, if you read a little bit better and through the lines it stated: Don't be a moron and delete gear / character!

ggeorgiou
12-05-2010, 01:52 PM
I see from reading other posts on these forums that I am not the only one that thinks your an attention seeking nob head.

So bye, have nice life.. I am done talking with you.

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I see from reading other posts on these forums that I am not the only one that thinks your an attention seeking nob head.

So bye, have nice life.. I am done talking with you.

Aren't forums to get attention? Why else would you post here of your return? Especially someone who's not been in any major guild, nor been involved in anything worth mentioning ...

Thanks for feeding this troll his daily food,