View Full Version : Returning to Shadowsong

Imabeliever
04-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Hey guys and girls. I used to play on Shadowsong in Vanilla and The Burning Crusade. I was in Sparks of the Phoenix. I later left for personal reasons to join Al'Akir and made some good friends there. Unfortunately around Dec/Jan alot of people migrated to horde or used a free character migration which left a big void in the alliance side with entire guilds transfering. I came back to Shadowsong in Jan and rejoined my old guild. I have to say that I've really missed the community here and I'm glad to say it's good to be back. I still have my old main lurkolot but now I play a shadowpriest called Imabeliever which I'm sure some of you might have heard of or done a pug with for some 25 man content. I hope to make use of the forums from time to time. My guild (which I'm very happy with) are mainly Dutch and I was wondering if there are many British players on here? Anyways "Hi" to everyone on the forums and hope to do some instances with you.

Imabeliever

Malakali
05-05-2010, 06:03 AM
Loads of Brits here, myself included.

AngelSakura
05-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Yay James!!!

Sparks has quite a few Brits. But us Dutchies just rule =P
Doesn't matter, I still wub you ^^
________
BOX VAPORIZERS (http://boxvaporizers.com)

Imabeliever
06-05-2010, 03:01 AM
awww lol

We need to recruit more players or we need to temp some of the old ones back for 25 man content - Come on Angelsakura we need your public speaking recruiting skills!

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 03:45 PM
It's safer to stay away. This is a troll infested realm.

Garma
12-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah... especially the darkspear tribe. And not to forget all the Drakkari - they've conquered half a zone in Northrend, along with two dungeons!