View Full Version : Is it me or is SSE getting F'ed up?

NeoSmoke
04-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Hi all!

Is this just me, or is SSE getting as F'ed up as can be?

Me: hi, you need a tank i see, can i join for your ToC10 group? I have all patch equivalent Tier 9 items, About 4.6k gearscore, Don't have an achievement but i've been raiding alot with my hunter so i know the tacts.

Pug Leader: Sorry, you're gear is shit!

Me: Uhum... Did you know? ToC10 is the equivalent raid instance of the T9 item set? I mean... It's in THE SAME patch!

Pug Leader: Sorry, in order to get to ToC10 you need around 5k Gearscore!

So is it me? Or are there any other players who experience the same sh!t i run through almost every day? 2 Days ago i've been invited, but instantly kicked when they inspected me, out of a ToC10 run on my paladin tank...

Most ppl who organise raids have way to overrated attitudes... i'm pretty sure this game won't last much longer for alot of players if it keeps going like this.
(imagine a game of call of duty, but only with campers playing... it's practically the same)

Kind greetings and sorry for my messed up language...

NeoSmoke
Lonar

Vegelus
04-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Nah, that's typical puggers' attitude, not only on SSE. Pug is a pug, they just want to be carried. Let them wipe once, they'll say they can't do it anymore.

NeoSmoke
04-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Nah, that's typical puggers' attitude, not only on SSE. Pug is a pug, they just want to be carried. Let them wipe once, they'll say they can't do it anymore.

True story, not only pug leaders tho, everyone else in a pug leaves after 1 wipe... well the real dedicated players stay... they don't fear a wipe nor 5g repair costs... I fear there's nothing we can do about it... But last days didn't be fun for me much lately...

One day i joined like 5x a ToC10 pug with the gear i've obtained now. They all didn't want me... 1x Ony10 and 2xVoA 10 and all on the same day and none of them wanted me to be either an MT or OT...

I just did Ony10 today thanks to my brother who was the raid leader, we still cleared Ony10 with 3-4 people dead... Guess that proves the attitude of those perky pugleaders... (note my wordplay here :p)

Imabeliever
04-05-2010, 09:49 PM
yeah I know what you mean, it's like nobody is interested in skilled players any more. I was on my rogue demaro who I started playing again a few days ago, about 4.6k gs with all items from before icc was new. I asked if anyone was stacking sunder armour as there were some warriors and its a big dps boost for melee. The response was /care so with that attitude and unwillingness to use any tactics other than tank and spank there seems little point in communicating with members of a pug. Please bring back the good old days when you have to use most of the abilities that you have in your spell book, like shackle undead, expose armour and so on.

Xirasis
04-05-2010, 11:59 PM
Please bring back the good old days when you have to use most of the abilities that you have in your spell book, like shackle undead, expose armour and so on. I Blame Wotlk being more for casuals.

Thordyn
05-05-2010, 01:13 PM
What the fuck is gearscore?

valence
05-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Gearscore is srs bsns m9

Tasja
05-05-2010, 04:17 PM
dont we have a replacement for gearscore these days with the TRH ? :P

Bunneh
06-05-2010, 07:28 AM
This is just another reason for me not to come back. My Paladin was ready for Ulduar but after quitting she's never had any upgrades. Doubt I'd ever raid again until Cata.

Ring0
07-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Pugs are less forgiving of not being clad in full ICC gear for heroics when it comes to tanks.

Malakali
11-05-2010, 06:11 AM
Ugh TRH m8.

Hopekj
11-05-2010, 12:55 PM
totally and utterly agree with what you guys have stated-starting to really tick me off when rl's say your gear is crap-seriously inspect me on the armory and you'll see what I mean-I should be raiding ICC 25 man atm but no-one will take me-even if i was just doing 10 man ICC it would be ok; still nothing-unless i make my own raid which rarley ever happens to go past sarf-but yea thats what most raid leaders are like-very rarley will you actually get a raid leader in a pug who will 'take a chance' on you if you have no achievements related to the raid or have low gear that you desperatly need to raid the raid instance to get the gear in the first place.

grrr, soz needed to let off some steam-if anyones as fustrated as i am and wants to join any raid im shouting for in trade just /w me i'll take you even if you have no achievements or entry level gear :P

*Hope* x

Vegelus
11-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Dots. You need more dots. And commas.

Cheiftan
12-05-2010, 09:07 AM
I see a semicolon in there.

Nixxar
12-05-2010, 12:54 PM
This realm is indeed getting worse. More ninja's failpugs, ninja's, oh, did I mention ninja's? Anyway, I am a Blood Elf Ninja, ninja'ing your stuff since 2005. Or wait, I came to this realm in 2008 ...., but nvm, failrealm.