View Full Version : Greetings.

Iyachtu
01-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Well well, it's about that time again.
No idea what im talking about? Don't worry, mostly i don't either!
But anyway, some of you might remember me from way (way way way way) back when,
and im getting the ol wow itch again, and figured if i return i might aswell transfer back to the server where my character 'grew up' sort of speaking.

The warrior with the strange name coming your way again (possibly with a new name), not sure exactly when ill be back but hopefully this summer, so greetings to anyone i used to know, and to everyone ill get to know!

// Iyachtu

Turiel
01-05-2010, 06:40 PM
I remember!

Vegelus
01-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Been guilded with!

zhaman
02-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Oh hai!

dantheman
03-05-2010, 08:24 AM
I still remember the pain :(

sageclaire
03-05-2010, 01:42 PM
omg Iyachtuxvim ! Return dammit.

Iyachtu
03-05-2010, 05:29 PM
omg Iyachtuxvim ! Return dammit.

Aye, well that's the plan anyway.
I shall have to think of a new name for my character tho, after five years of having to explain myself over the seemingly incomprihensible string of letters that make up the name, i feel it's long overdue.

Last time i quit i thought i was well and truly done, but then i heard that there was yet another expansion in the works, and i read those fatefull words "Rated Battlegrounds"..
well fuck, how can i resist? And now i hear even Torra is back on Shadowsong, it's like...fate or whatever.

sageclaire
04-05-2010, 03:47 AM
Aye, well that's the plan anyway.
I shall have to think of a new name for my character tho, after five years of having to explain myself over the seemingly incomprihensible string of letters that make up the name, i feel it's long overdue.

Last time i quit i thought i was well and truly done, but then i heard that there was yet another expansion in the works, and i read those fatefull words "Rated Battlegrounds"..
well fuck, how can i resist? And now i hear even Torra is back on Shadowsong, it's like...fate or whatever.

Yes iyach. Torra/Casey Left that stinking server SScale to play in cata with us. Gief more old skool ones on rated BGs ?

sageclaire
04-05-2010, 12:57 PM
+ DONT you dare change name, iyach. We like the name as it is :
IYACHTUXVIM

Flury
04-05-2010, 02:59 PM
If Murlocks ever become a playable race, you should race change for sure with a name like that :P

Rey
04-05-2010, 04:13 PM
2 months too late dammit!

Flawless
04-05-2010, 04:36 PM
G'day, Cataclysm sure does seem like its bringing back a lot of people

Iyachtu
04-05-2010, 11:27 PM
+ DONT you dare change name, iyach. We like the name as it is :
IYACHTUXVIM

Myeh well...
Still i suppose i could go on using the name but provide an infuriating response to the inevitable questions, something like :

"On the advice of council i respectfully reserve my rights to remain silent and decline to answer your question."

Gwynin
05-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Well well, it's about that time again.
No idea what im talking about? Don't worry, mostly i don't either!
But anyway, some of you might remember me from way (way way way way) back when,
and im getting the ol wow itch again, and figured if i return i might aswell transfer back to the server where my character 'grew up' sort of speaking.

The warrior with the strange name coming your way again (possibly with a new name), not sure exactly when ill be back but hopefully this summer, so greetings to anyone i used to know, and to everyone ill get to know!

// Iyachtu

welcome back dude :)

And since Torra is back aswell, gief premades in Cata!

Oh yeah and btw, you will be mauled if you ever change name ;)

Thrasymakhos
09-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Years have passed since the forces of the Alliance banded together and stood united against the might of the Horde. Though warfare gradually diminished and Azeroth was saved, the tenuous pact between the Horde and the Alliance has all but evaporated.

The drums of war thunder once again?

Flawless
09-05-2010, 12:58 AM
a gnome told me you're also back on Alliance Thrasy, wonder what epic amounts of rage will occur if Cataclysm turns out to be... mediocre.

Thrasymakhos
09-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Never trust a gnome. ;)

sageclaire
09-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Years have passed since the forces of the Alliance banded together and stood united against the might of the Horde. Though warfare gradually diminished and Azeroth was saved, the tenuous pact between the Horde and the Alliance has all but evaporated.

The drums of war thunder once again?

*cough* cinematic from Vanilla wow *cough*
well, need MORE vanilla pvpers to return !

Gwynin
10-05-2010, 08:42 AM
Mazul II is currently doing lvl 60 stuff as a prober lvl60, I might have to lvl her to 80 (85) once Cata gets close..

(Alltho ne females still look amazingly stupid when wielding 2handers :( )

Iyachtu
10-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Mazul II is currently doing lvl 60 stuff as a prober lvl60, I might have to lvl her to 80 (85) once Cata gets close..

(Alltho ne females still look amazingly stupid when wielding 2handers :( )

The Lvl 60 Alterac Valley bracket is actually quite fun, for a while at least.
I did some twinking on a warlock and went through the brackets up to level 60, i went at it quite hard and managed to pickup almost the entire lvl 60 epic set + the GM staff.
Good times!

Ofcourse, it got old after a while and i started to level up, and then that got old and i stopped playing it at 64 ish, story of my life.... (in wow).

Gwynin
11-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Not to shock you back in retirement or anything, but Mazul II is actually prot atm :P

Cimil
31-05-2010, 07:04 PM
You better come back Iyach :P

Quite a few of us have come back now, grinding up for Cata

Torras just dinged his hunter to 80 and is bringing that over from SScale soon as

Just fucking move. Ok.

Meloy

Hannibal
02-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Welcome back. I miss battlegrounds pre-cross-realm, no real rivalries can form when your opposition is different every time.

YuanTi
03-07-2010, 03:34 PM
welcome back,yesyes

was dragged back in a couple of months ago after hearing about cata ofc:P

damn that expansion has a strong pull eh..

Playing Horde atm
Still being the mediocre priest i always was:)