Placeholder is currently recruiting:

Druid: High (Resto and Feral)
Mage: High
Priest: High (Disc and Holy)
Paladin: Medium (Tank and Ret)
Shaman: High
Warlock: High
Warrior: Medium (Tank)

We are also open to exceptional applications from other classes.

Background Info

Placeholder was originally a re-roll guild, who started out roughly a month ago. Now the majority of our players are 80, and we're shifting our sight to raiding. Our aim when starting out was to complete Blizzard's content with a group of, not just players, but friends. Too often do you see guilds without cohesion, it's just 25 separate players rather than one unit.

While we will at first be focusing on 10 man raiding, we may begin to look at 25 man raiding in the long run, depending on our numbers =)

Progress

We have yet to start progress raiding, but I am fully confident in Placeholders members. I believe once we start, we'll find only the toughest of tough bosses will force us to pause...momentarily.

Our lack of boss kills might put a few people off, but I'd like you to consider this. It's a chance to join a guild at the beginning of it's raiding career, it's a unique experience!

Our guild rules are simple.

These aren't just random people you're playing with, they're your friends: treat them as such! If you wouldn't do something IRL, don't do it in-guild. As for raid rules, you've probably read it all before:
-Know your tactics,
-Bring consumables,
-Be on teamspeak,
-Try your hardest.
-No PuGing without permission.

You can contact us at the following:

IRC @ #rerollp on quakenet.
Forums: http://www.placeholder-eu.com
In-game: Poke someone in-game and they can point you towards an officer.
Or: You can also post here..who'd of thunk it!

Solie
12-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Currently in need of healers! And some melee DPS.

Solie
25-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Bump! We really need some more active tanks and healers.