View Full Version : Blizzcon 2010

Goonerr
18-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Who will be going to blizzcon 2010? it is rumoured to be on August 20-21 and this comes from a source that got the 2008 and 2009 convention dates correct and apparently the Las Vages announcement was a big mistake of epic proportions.

Ooops for people who instantly went and booked their hotel reservations lol.

I have heard this year might be THE year Blizzard announces their new MMO which they have been working on for a few years now and im thinking about going if it turns out true. (allways a BIG announcement at every blizzcon)

Has anybody else had any thoughts?

I thought id throw in a quote:

We concur that BlizzCon 2010 seems like the perfect event to announce a new game. Diablo III is in the oven, StarCraft 2 is slated to be out this year, and Cataclysm has already been revealed. There needs to be something really, really big during BlizzCon, and there's nothing bigger than a brand new game, and signs point to an entirely new property from the guys in Irvine. Announcing the new game -- a "next-gen MMO" that Blizzard is known to be working on -- would be the biggest thing. It's kind of hard to imagine a bigger game announcement from any developer this year.

PS: if i do go to blizzcon 2010 its a perfect chance for all you gooner haters to come and punch my face in. <3

Bunneh
19-03-2010, 12:40 PM
You worry too much about what people think of you on an internet forums; fuck people :)

Cheers for the info on Blizzcon; sadly Vegas is out of my reach but I shall hope some good soul streams it like last year *hugs Gooner*

Turiel
19-03-2010, 02:01 PM
I believe the current thinking is that it will be back in LA again.

Unless its a bait-and-switch thing and they move it back to Vegas.

Vegas is actually a *lot* cheaper than LA to stay in (you can stay a week in one of the big hotels for €100, have $9.99 giant buffet meals, etc).

Goonerr
19-03-2010, 05:44 PM
I dont care what people think of me, but i know a lot of people dont like me, even though they dont even know me, im only a **** to those who feel the need to flame me, troll me or insult me.

On a side note i do plan to stream this years aswell for those which will be interested and there will be a prize like last year, maybe multiple as quite a few people were dissapointed they didnt win.

*cough* spectral tiger anyone *cough* i acctually have two in my possesion amongst other things which i give to friends, Tau had my ultra rare Stinger.

Ring0
19-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Want to be friends?

Elexin
19-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Definitely won't be going. Can't afford it, and going on my own would probably be rather lonely anyway :P
Will watch streams though. Whether paid or yours I'm not sure yet, mind you ;)

Bunneh
20-03-2010, 08:48 AM
We can go together! The Elexin and Bunneh Las Vegas trip will be epic in proportions; not only will we get drunk, get married, get divorced and dress a tramp in cheap Matalan clothing we could also go to the Blizzcon...wooo!

Christ I need my medication :(