View Full Version : [H] Spire - Anachronos - Recruiting

Novocaine
15-03-2010, 08:04 PM
--- Who are we? ----
Spire are a 25man Horde raiding guild on the Anachronos Server who do 10man
in our spare time, we are a semi hardcore raiding guild who want to clear the newist content
blizzard have to show, we have a good strong 15 players who pick up, understand and execute
bosses as if they were cake, unfortunatly we have a few members letting our 25man team down,
if you are well geared, mature, experianced and love to raid then we may be the guild for you,
we don't want to tollerate moaning, please expect wiping, the only way to learn is to wipe,
if you think this is maybe the guild for you then i can promise you will get to see and kill
the lich king, the only thing stepping in our way at this moment is players who simply are not
good enough, i can not stress at how much a few extra good players will compleltey turn this
guild around.

Our current progress is as follow.

--- Progress ----
Icecrown Citadel 10 man : 11/12
Icecrown Citadel 10 man Heroic : 0/12
Icecrown Citadel 25 man : 7/12
Icecrown Citadel 25 man Heroic : 0/12

--- Recruitment ----

We want to leave every class spot open and see how much responce we get from this so if you think
you are good enough and want to get onto hardmodes then apply.

--- Raid Times & Info ----

Wednesday - 19.45 - 23.00 - 25man Raid Night
Thursday - 19.45 - 23.00 - 25man Raid Night
Friday - 19.45 - 23.00 - 10man Optional Raid Night
Saturday - 19.45 - 23.30 - 10man Optional Raid Night
Sunday - 19.45 - 23.00 - 25man Raid Night
Monday - 19.45 - 23.00 - 10man Optional Raid Night
Tuesday - 19.45 - 23.00 - Free Night / Night Off

Raid invites will all be put up on the in game calendar, I will hand select the best players I feel can provide the most input in the raid, all raid invites will start at 19.45, ready for 20.00, all players are expected to stay until the end (23.00) unless I have given permission to you other wise, players most bring flasks, food buffs to every raid and read up on tactics on new encounters.

--- What We Expect From You. ----
1. Players must be polite to members within and outside of the guild
2. Players must have DBM and Ventrillo installed, a mic is not necessary as long as you can listen to the raid leader.
3. Players must attend 3 raids per week on our 25man schedule, DKP is used, you can check how DKP is done on the website.
4. Players must be at the very least Tier 9.5(245) geared.
5. Knowledge of your class.

if you are interested in joining go to the website for more information and post an app on the forums.
Guild website - http://www.spire-guild.com

Thank you for you time, hope to hear from you soon
Novo.